Sign in to follow this  
SoMa_InC

Official 2005/06 Premiership Thread

N.O.R.F   

There is nothing 'shirky' about saying/believing Allah is helping my team. I believe Allah helps me when I write exams. In fact angels whisper into my ear and say, "the answer is A not C you ***** !" Or it is just my imagination.

lol, muliple choice questions can not be called exams, in my days an answer was nothing short of a 6 page essay :D

socod-badnoy sii soco :D

Oz   

Poor WIGAN..there sliding backwords...Gunners claiming to be second on the table..will see after man U game today, Ohhh and the mighty mighty blues brothers are just cruising ( whose gonna stop us)...

Viva the blue boyz !!

N.O.R.F   

What a great result, first time we've ever won at the city of manchester stadium.

Riise on the score sheet, another clean sheet and a 4th consecutive premiership win.

12 points out of 12

4 points off 2nd place with a game in hand

9 points off 1st place.

Through to the last 16 of the champions league with a game to spare. Oh yea and were still the champions of Europe. The World Club Championships to come next month. I love being a liverpool fan :D

SoMa_InC   

Man Utd deserved the win, it looked like they had more players than West Ham. Park and Rooney have performed well and Paul Scholes had one of his best games this season, he was extraordinary.

I really wanted West Ham to be defeated after their fans racist chants againt Mido last weekend.

Newcastle lost again to Everton, that is sad. The earlier they get rid of Graham Souness the better.

Originally posted by WinningEleven:

We Won 2-1..
smile.gif

That's because your team cheated! Like always. They're dark blot on the PL and club football. Never has there been a team more unabashedly disgraceful and disagreeable in every way then ManUnited. Bereft of any decency and moderation, they spread their obnoxious miasma everywhere they go. The mere hearing of their name thrusts me into paroxysms of revulsion and abhorrence. Argh!!! No wonder they call them ManUre. redface.gif

While Chelsea and every other PL team (with the exception of the gooners) play fair and square and by the rules, your beloved ManUre perennially employs underhand tactics. I bet they bought that ref, probably bought the goalie too (the 2nd goal he let in was highly suspicious, I'm gonna write to the PL to complain about possible match fixing). Hell I suspect they even paid the TV commentators to say few ear candies about them.

If I was ManUre supporter, I wouldn't get my hopes high. Hard and painful fall is foregone conclusion. I would have moderate expectations -- ManUre will be relagated to 3rd division (my wish!). Van Horseface will go to spain, Rooney the Shrek will be donated to the city of Manchester zoo, Christiano 'final cross-over' ronaldo will probably leave as well. The rest of their jocks are incompetent bunch, they can go to hell.

If I was you, I'll follow Keano the Dino's lead and abort this sinking ship that is ManUre 'going down' united.

Enough with Manure, the lets talk about the greatest team on earth -- Chelsea FC. What can I say after slightly nervous dip in performance, the show is back on the road again! Two back to back 2-0 wins. Crespo on the board for both games. Will we see the Crespo of Lazio?!?!?! I hope we do, I was always a huge fan of Crespo for Argentina and Italian clubs.

A momentous achievement for the footballer of the century Frank Lampard -- set the record for the most consecutive games played AND leads the PL in goals scored. The pinnacle in achievements for any footballer. The man is model specimen for modern day footballer. Exceptional fitness, some attribute this to his connatural ability which I tend to agree, combined with consistent and robust application when on the pitch and highly commendable behaviour off of it. He's my player of the year, centure, millennia...what the hell of all time.

Finally, Chelsea are through to knock-out stages of the CL along with the Kops of the same group.

We won 3-0 with 3 of the best goals of weekend ( all shown in the best 6 of sky sports news). Van Persie sheer class, too bad chelsea don't have a striker who can finish like that. :D

Currently we are the best in the CL (yes the best), as we are the only team to maintain their 100% record(even better than Barca). Yes u can say we didn't deserve to win our last game, but luck is finally starting to shift our way in the CL.

P.S. who saw Eto'o 's solo from the half way line. Sublime!!!!!!

That's because your team cheated

One thing I agree with you is that Manure are cheaters. Always believed they are but the media doesn't show that because they are Man Utd. You have outdone urself Socod, great piece. But i heard Essien is not so bad himself ( if u know what I mean)

we actually do have a striker that is alot better hen van Persie and that is Hernan Crespo. he is a world class striker and not a one moment man like van persie.

so i'd get my facts right if i were you

N.O.R.F   

LIverpool up to fourth, 6th consecutive win and clean sheet, we will be in 2nd place come saturday afternoon all be it for a few hours when we beat Wigan.

SoMa_InC   

Even though I hate Liverpool team, I am very happy for Peter Crouch to have scored at last. He is an excellent player better than Cisse (Running machine).

I am glad Chelsea got the three points against Middlesborough!!

Absolutely disgusted about my team's performance, they deserve every criticism they get!!

So come one lads, I'm sure you guys have something to say. Soma? Socod? Northener?