Sign in to follow this  
Abdi2005

The first pictures of dead Amxaro !!!!

Let them have the image that reer Mogadishu are daadh Qalasho.

Thats when they will start respecting you as a human.

So behave like animals to get them to fear and 'respect us as humans'.

I'd rather they feared us for our bravery than our utterly mindless savagery.

JJ_MAHAD   

Where are the ICU leaders?

Why they dont atleast show their opinion about this saga?

Are they out of reach or just blessing it as a method of driving Ethios of somalia?

This may give an excuse to the Ethiopian soldiers to commit a horrific atrocities.

God help ppl in Mogadisho

Equally have you heard the Commenting of these latest acts of aggression by the ethopians on that area of MOG by the "so-called government"!

Either dimissive in nature ignoring the seriousness of the situation, or simply disgracefully lying.

I once argued with a good friend that i believe that the bad in somali's makes them at times amongst the worst grouping of people on earth, and i can just see teh traid of captions coming my way of being dramatic or calaal etc etc, but its true.

How on earth can this situation be unfolding with some somali's cheering for it?

Perhaps (without meaning to be disrespectfull in anyway shape or form) somali's should identify themselves first in Tribe and we should stop using this world Somali or Somalia, because it seems when shyt hits the fan a large section of the society's first call of point is ................

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar I apologize deeply for my unethical action (in posting those ugly pictures). I guess I got a little bit carried away. Won't be happening again boss. Let's keep the debate and postings coming.

well if u forget, we would have been like afgan or irag where American troops play there like its disneyland...but guess what make them run for the broder!! they drag them down the streets!! thats what broke the cowboys back!! they fell of the wagon n they drag their azzs.

for the Amxaar!! dont even touch him, tie him to a donkey...the cadillac of xamar...let them roll around in the dirt like till they breakup into pieces!!!

these ppl are invader! no mercy should shown to them!!

Next time an invader comes to xamar!! i betchya, he be worried dragged around like a rag doll!!

we should be famous 4 something!! DONT MESS WITH XAMAR OR YOUR CORPSE WILL BE DRAGGED DOWN THE STREET!! WORD.