Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Somalia: Puntland gov't, Elders sign agreement: PICS

Aliyah. First of all I apologise if you took my words as an attack on what you want. However we will not agree on anythng tonight. My dear I don't agree with the notion of a seperate SSC, state the fact that it's based on emotion and nothing else is a reason. It's the same if my clan wanted to create a Mudug state, I would oppose it as a sure sign of madness. Thus what are we talking about, that Puntland forced the bad Garads at the expense of the two saintly Garads? Why are you mad, who opposed your leaders, are the nine men in Garowe not leaders of the clan?

Thus nothing has changed, the internal dialogue of the clan of SOOL is continuing, no one can oppose this, but ther is only one Puntland state and it has 7 regions no one can just leave and sub clan wailing will not do. Yes I support Puntland and it includes a speaker from Goldogob, a powerful minister from Sanaag, a president from Nugaal and so on. The summ is greater than it's parts.

To the secessionist let's see you even get the support of a single traditional chief. It won't happen and the little stay in SOOL won't last.

heshiis1.jpg nine Garads sign a deal with their state, he rest is just misplaced anger

Aaliyyah   

Apology accepted walaal. And, yes we will agree to disagree.

aan aragnona garadadeena waxaad u qabtaaan..waxa la yidhi haan madhan hadal ma buuxiyo...markaa dad waxa nahay magaladoodi la haysto hadal iyo shaking hands waxba ma tarayo...

I want action and results..make sure you keep me updated on that lol..

fiid wacan

wa salaamu alaikum

Originally posted by Aaliyah416:

^^ the whole reason somaliland wants recognition is qabiil. Dont tip toe around it...runta ayaa

wanagsan...

Originally posted by General Duke:

^the Queens orphaned children are now giving orders to state of Puntland.
:D

^^Aaliyah, you're honestly trying to unite us with that filth? For peace sake, we oughta be seperated.

^^^ Every one must contribute to the state walaal, it's yours as much as mine. Action will come in due time, the most important thing is unity in this time, this is our biggest problem. The secessionist don't have any power if they did, Riyaale would still not be in Villa Morgan.

^^You're still talking about Riyaale after UN Security Council basically aired out your uncles criminal activities? You're :( , and bitter for no reason... Piracy is a crime punishable by death. Your president oughta be hanged like Sadaame was.

Castro   

^^^^ The UN is only important when it has something negative to say about Somalia but when it ignores you like the province you are within Somalia, it's worthless. Make up your mind.

Poor AfricaOwn, this is so much more than any one man. It's about the union of Somalia. The SOOL clan is coming back yo the fold & we have very little to worry about our brothers in the NW, they will come back soon insha Allah.

Saalax   

How can duke & the pirate boys free las anod when they have a problem with their so called second biggest city aka Galckayo, clean up your garden first before you try and get involved in bigger issues such as SSC. :D

^^^There you go again. Galkacyu is no problem, even the Galmudug group were on a visit to Garowe last week, which highlights the positive steps taken. Now worry about SOOL adeer, for our aim is to take everything back with as little fuss as possible.

Saalax   

General Duke, Sool belongs to a man from Burco iyo Hargeysa not a guy from the deserts of galckayo that is a big no.

Originally posted by Sacad *Ducaale:

General Duke, Sool belongs to a man from Burco iyo Hargeysa not a guy from the deserts of galckayo that is a big no.

I beg your pardon? :D Hargaysa & Burco belongs to a man from the lush valleys of Kismayu, not a an individual who thinks the Queen of England is his mother.

Saalax   

lol@ lush valleys of kismayu , war sxb Godane was originally born in ethiopia - Harar, his not a real somalilander + his a thief the likes of him have no place in somaliland but kismayo. :D