Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Asmara religious gathering..list of Shiekhs

Ahmed Gurey, is the new hope that the JVA reclaims Kismayu?

Saxib JVA was buried in Buale. ;)

So plz dont confuse me with horn who is still hasnt completed his mourning period.

^^Pardon me, but you tend to remind me of my comrade in arms. The love you profess for Abdiqasin & Indacade at times reminds me f a different age...

Fabregas   

Meles Zenawi is the former tool of Siad Bare and Afreweki. Know he is being used by Bush. However, this one will be the ultimate disaster. I repeat once again, the man has been sent to a disaster in Somalia. Cocentrating on a few men( Indhacade etc) will not change or save him from this upcoming disaster!

^^^Some here are soothsayers who can see into the future. Melez has been successful in runing his country for 15 years now. What are you talking about?

He has already defeated Eritrea in war, has cultivated alliances with the rest of the world, again what proof do you ahve for this day dream.

Somalia will not be any worse of today than it was a year ago at the demise of the armed factions and warlords, in fact more Somali's are in control of their destiny than were a few months back.

Ethiopia is a scape goat for all those who do not want to see a government in place and specially one led by a man from the North East.

Fabregas   

If my prediction doesn't come true, than i will never post anything on the sol politics section!As for Zenawi being successful. The man sacrficed hundreds of men against Eritera, whilst also losing a port for the country, thus living her landlocked. He himself admitted this was the biggest mistake he made. This mistake will be even bigger than that one! Western donors are becoming and more weary of his abhorent humans rights abuses. Bush will no longer be around to support his genocidal regime very soon. What particular region the Somali president hails from is irrelevant, because the order come from Adiss.

Fabregas   

No you weren't harsh to say the least. Infact i admire your stance, when many Somalis simply run to where the winning side is. But i stick my prediction and if it doesn't materialise, i will do as i said!

me   

Duke worry about Garowe & Bosaso not about Xamar.

Its always nice of you to see defending Zenawi, where can we buy a nice stooge like you? I like your loyalty to the enemy.

^^^^Garowe, Bossaso & Mogadishu are all the same, as for stooges saxib thats your argument, but I belive those who stand against the restoration of the state are stooges to warlords & clan courts and led by scrap merchants..