Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Asmara religious gathering..list of Shiekhs

The news gets better daily.

Xuseen Aydeed who wanted to join Somalia and Ethiopia a few weeks back is in Asmara, to fight guess what?

The clan courts are all in Asmara, so is Sharif Xasan, what for?

A religious movement has turned into a clan movement at home and one headed by Eritreas Christia leader abroad..Fantastic

Jaylani, Garowe is part of Somalia, he kicked them all out to Asmara, now thats far.

Fake Shiekh are now joined by two of the most incompetent members of the TFG former speaker and former minister of interior..

Xuseen Aydeed will add allot to the movement, he will probably propose Somalia and Asmara become a new union and share one passport. Shiekh Sharif will no doubt add that the new federation will follow Shariah law and its Caliph will be Isiah Aferwarki a Christian from a famous judeo-chrisian family..

It gets better by the day.

Jaylaani   

Sowdigii lahaa galkacayo inay Somalidii carabtu so mastaafurisay loo diidaa waa xaq oo waa dhul Butland ah oo Somali oo dhan ka dhaxayn goormaad hadana halkan ka heestay.

Sheekadii adeer way dhamaatay oo adeerkaa baa ku xaariyee miyaad iska qayishid maxaa ku xiijiyay.

Nimanklan way so hub urursanyaan adna waxaad leedahay waa la eryay. Ismoog!

Jaylani, you are indeed confused, saxib in my opinion there is one Somali state even the clan area of Burco-Hargaysa-Berebera triangle is a Somali region.

As for these men, they can get as many weapons as possible and come to fight, it will mean nothing as they had much bigger weapons and larger area and it meant nothing.

Secessionists are all living in hope.

Jaylaani   

I was just trying to remind you what yon said yesterday. I don't expect you to be ethical about anything.

Time has come...

bambo   

This recents events will not help the average somalian livin in somali , those mens that are meeting in Asmera should not plan any rebel attacks againts the TFG which will only shed more somali blood . There are other options to deal the TFG and alternatives . somalia has seen enough fighting , I realy dont think sheeq sharif would aprove more blood shed to oust the TFG .

Somalia should not be held hostage between Ethopia and Eritrea period .

I hope , Sheeq sharif , Geedi , Abdulahi Yusuf , and Dahir Awes see the great danger facing the somali nation and its people and put their different aside and work togather .

For sake of the civilian the TFG and Icu must come up with deal to work to togather just like the Plastine authority and Hamas did .

^^^A wise man Mr Bambo. The art of compramising is something all Somalis lack. It is sum zero game. Majority of Somali leaders are very vindictive, and would use any oppurtunity to exact revenge on those that they have erred them.

Duke....How's this thread useful? Derisive remarks would only alienate the very people you wanna rule. Enough with silly jibes.

Fabregas   

Zenawi is the former slave of Afrewki. He was also used by Siad Bare and know he has sent to a disaster in Somalia by his American Masters........

^^^What ever Zanawi is thats his business. The fact that the isolated rogue regime of Asmara is heading the Somali religious-clan movement is more than amusing.

Che, pardon but why the heat over the words, you of all people do not mkind when snide commentgs are aimed at the TFG, WHY COMPLAIN when one highlights the fakery of the movement which you subscribed to?

Duke what happended to the clan govt.

how on earth was a viable ceasefire between C/Qassim clan and the Ethiopian occupational force.

so how reliable/effective is the Clan govt?

^^^lol As is usual for you you tend to belive everything you hear. Dear lad there was never no ceasefire and the opposition has been decimated as usual.

Now things are quite, however the clean up continues...

Is that what ou learnt from Comical Ali?

coz if that is true then i think we would have seen all the disarmed weapons in the media.

I here rumours that ther will be a meeting btw C/Qassim clan and US officials in Baidoa.

What have you to say.

Ahmed Gurey, is the new hope that the JVA reclaims Kismayu? :D

Saxib the rumours had it Yusuf fled Villa Somalia a week or so ago, and so on, I dont much care for rumours..

Frazer waxa ay sheegtay in fikradda isku mid ah ee la qaatay ay timid markii dalalka caalamka ay garowsadeen in dalka guul darreystay ee Somalia uu ahaa saldhig ay adeegsadaan waxa ay ugu yeertay xagjiriin dibadda ka yimid.

Waxa tilmaantay inay caddahay in jihaadiyiin caalami ah ay ka howl galayaan Muqdisho, ayna u maleyneyso qof kasta uu taasi kusoo baraarugay

http://www.simbanews.com/news/News%2006%20Apr%201.htm

Magaalada Muqdisho oo Weli Laga Sii Qaxayo: Indhacadde, Cirfo oo Loo Qaadey Xarardheere ayagoo dhaawac ah.

yusuf_indha_cade2180wirethumb.jpg

Indhacadde. Waxaa ninkaan loo qaadey Xarardheere oo beeshiisa ay degantahay. Marka laga ma sugaayo Guddoomiyaheeda Hore. :eek: