Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

How many times has Riyaale visited BURCO?

Nagwa   

"Some say because burco is inhabited by mainly rival clans" inader i think you are confused dee besides riyaale wuxuu ku dhashay qolujeed xududka u dhaxeeya ethopia iyo awdal.

No one is answering the question Why has Burco not been visited by Riyaale?

Suldanka and Abu Breakup Ayoub should try to answer this simple one.

Norf failed and others just got mad.

AYOUB   

^^ How many times? I don't keep count. Unlike you, I'm not obsessed with him or his movement. Unhealthy if you ask me . Seek Yemeni "medical help" like your fugitive warlord.

typical clan based reply.

when you cant answet the question honestly, change the subject and answer it with another question of your own.

by the way, every lander in sheffield knows buroc is massively down graded compared to other cities. high inflation is killing people's livelihood.

^^This is just getting tiring. You are called a clanist for supporting Somaliland. I just might as well just run with that I figured.

Africa own if we support wanaag we are called clanist . if we support sh dalxiis wal hotel a hotel president we are called wadanis. Even though sh hotel was elected by clan formula called the4.5 clan system so who is clanist , daahir riyaale oo dadkisu doorteen wa clanist . laakin sh hotel oo 4.5 soo dooratay wa xalaal , halkee laga ciyaara

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

^^This is just getting tiring. You are called a clanist for supporting Somaliland. I just might as well just run with that I figured.

yes you are nothing but a clannist if you support one region over another simply because you were born into some tribal family hundreds of years ago.

There is nothing more than i hate in this world than useless clannism. just backward medieveal way of thinking.

Wallahi i can never understand the mentality of somalis when it comes to clans. As if being part of a clan makes you somehow unique and special. When qiyama comes no body is going to ask what is your clan. You don't get special prizes in this world or hereafter for being habel this or habel that.

It's not enough for barbarians we share the same language, ethnicity and deen. Oh no, we need another identifier.

Some people use clannism as a means for positive ends. Especially highlighting different cultural differences within somalis. in such cases it is actually endearing and helps diversity and plurality.

And that is root problem. What was a nation full of diverse and plural people used the only identifier in such cases and turned the whole thing upside down.

When clannism is allowed to become bigger than nationality or ethnicity then you will witness the type of midieval backward mentality inherent within somali society.

so mr africa,

nothing wrong with appreciating one's own clan. I am from burco and i take pride in where i come from. But i also take pride in our cultural diversity within the country. And more importantly my love for my country supersedes clan loyalty.

It would do you alot of good if you start appreciating somalia's rich and diverse people. Not just your own.