Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Police Vs Alshabab showdown in Burco

Jacpher   

Riyaale should be enthrown the King of Boqortooyada Hargestan of Aala-Riyaale. The King will bring peace, prosperity, puntland and pursuit of recognition.

me   

Originally posted by 'Liibaan':

Dr. Sacad qoraaladiisa ku tilmaamay madaxda Xisbiga KULMIYE inay qaarkood ka tirsan yihiin ururka xag jirka ah ee Al-Shabaab. Waxayna dawladda Somaliland ka sii daysay Radio Hargeysa qoraal Dr. Sacad uu ku sheegay in Eng. Maxamed Xaashi Cilmi, Dr. Maxamed Cabdi Gaboose iyo Mudane Cabdicasiis Samaale ay ka mid yihiin Al-Shabaab.

me   

War deg deg ah 2 garab oo ka kala tirsan Jabhada SNM ayaa dagaal ku dhex marayaa Magaalo Madaxda Gobolka Togdheer ee Burco, dagaalkan ayaa bilowday abaaro 01:00 Duhurnimo ee saacada Geeska Afrika.

Sida ay u xaqiijiyeen dad goobjoogayaal ahaa wakhtigii uu dagaalkani qaraxayey waxa ay sheegeen in Garabka SNM ee Dowlada sheegta Ciidamo ka tirsan oo Police ay si kedisa weerar ugu soo qaadeen Xaafaad October oo fariisin u ah Garabka SNM ee Mayalka adage e ku abtirsada Siilaanyo.

Dagaalka ayaa ku faafay inta badan Xaafadaha Bari ee Magaalada waxaana hada ku gacansareeya garabka mayalka adag ee uu hogaamiyo Siilaanyo lama oga khasaaraha dhabata ah hase yeeshee inta la ogyahay waxaa dagaalkaas ku dhaawacmay Ciidama farabadan oo Police ah oo ay ka mid yihiin Taliyihii Qaybta Plocka Bariga Burco dhimashona waa jirtaa inkastaan la carabaabin waxaana la sheegayaa in mar dhow ay dagaalka ku soo biirayaan Ciidamada Milaterigu oo iyagu hada ka soo talaabaya dhinaca Woqooyi ee Magaaladaas, shacabka Deegaankuna wa ka qayb dagaalkan inkasta oo aanay isku saf ka dagaalamyn.

Waa dagaalkii ugu xumaa oo ka dhaca Magaalaad Burco laga soo bilaabo sanadihii sagaashameeyadee oo mar beelaha deegaankaasi isku dagaaleen habar habar, wakhtiga Dagaalku uu ku soo beegmay oo xasaasi ah ayaa iyaduna sii hurin doonta xiisada colaadeed maadaama lagu jiro ololihii Doorashda Madaxtinimada Maamulka la magacbaxay Somaliland.

Waa dagaalkii ugu xumaa oo ka dhaca Magaalaad Burco laga soo bilaabo sanadihii sagaashameeyadee oo mar beelaha deegaankaasi isku dagaaleen habar habar, wakhtiga Dagaalku uu ku soo beegmay oo xasaasi ah ayaa iyaduna sii hurin doonta xiisada colaadeed maadaama lagu jiro ololihii Doorashda Madaxtinimada Maamulka la magacbaxay Somaliland.

Loool these guys are not Serious, So one policeguy got killed Equals To A civil war :D

Thankful   

Seem's there is trouble in the Berbera, Hargeysa, burco triangle! This is the heartland and the strong hold of secessionists dream state! Blaming it on Al Shabaab like JB did immediately after the news broke! Was too quick and shows that it is more then likely a method to blame it on an outside force, but to actually launch an attack so deep in doesn't make much sense. There must be some sort of anger relating to the elections, I think every knows Riyaale will win again!

Regardless, for a group of gunmen to launch such a brazen attack show's that the fake state facade is beginning to crack!

The men had little regard for the security forces, they did not target certain places in the cover of night and run away or cowardly suidice bombings. They did it in one of the must secure places in the enclave!

Doesn't seem like Al Shabaab's modus operandi! More of an internal enclave struggle!

Thankful   

Oodweyne, the fact that you have this much information about what happened and JB's immediate finger pointing at Al Shabaab, coupled with the fact that this just happen a very short time ago, indicates to me that it is easy for you to blame this on religious fanatics and divert it from an internal conflict! I agree with you that we must wait and see what new information comes out. Plus, don't get me wrong, the TFG, Puntland and many other places usual lay their own internal problems with outside forces, this is nothing new.

Even if this is Al Shabaab, they have never carried out such a daring attacking in the north of the country! They usual do hit and run tactics and as I said earlier i.e. cowardly suicide bombings and assasinations, yet the fact that gunmen attack in the enclaves heartland is even more bold. You and I both no that the number of wounded, captured and killed will be manipulated by both sides in the propaganda war as well as the motives!

We will wait to get more news and see who claims responsibilty.

Sida ay u xaqiijiyeen dad goobjoogayaal ahaa wakhtigii uu dagaalkani qaraxayey waxa ay sheegeen in
Garabka SNM ee Dowlada sheegta
Ciidamo ka tirsan oo Police ay si kedisa weerar ugu soo qaadeen Xaafaad October oo fariisin u ah
Garabka SNM ee Mayalka adage e ku abtirsada Siilaanyo.

LOL :D:D

Qofka allsanaag.com oo qof mentally ill person ah iska leeyahay, isaga ayaaba u baahan in mental institution la geeyo.

Mr. Me awoowe, Ha karaamo seegina Habaar la igu kari waaye

PS

Ilaahay ha u naxariisto naftii hureyaashi u babacdhigay canaasiirta khalkhal galinta waday. If they got away with it many innocent civilians would have fallen a victim to their terrorism activity. So I am glad they were pre-empted and defeated before they striked.

Thankful   

My point to you is that things are a little to early to come to conclusions, especially when you allege that 7 people are arrested and being interrogated! It is also very easy to blame all problems on groups that are based outside the region!I.e. Al Shabaab taking over a home and making a base in Burco the heart of the secessionists dream!

Also not once did I say that Al Shabaab never attacked in the north, maybe you need to review what i said, of course they have committed cowardly suicide bombings and assasination. But to set up a home with gunmen and bombs as you say in the middle of Burco is quite bold!!

P.S The more I start reading into this, the more I get this feeling that it is in the realm of possibility that this whole event was fabricated to gain more attention about the imaginary plight NW Somalia's government is facing! You came to a conclusion about the events way to quickly!! But - it's hust a conspiracy theory!

Thankful   

As Xaji posted in another thread! What does Hall Mark of trouble makers mean! I'm pretty sure if they are going to attack somewhere they are more then trouble makers. Well done NW Somalia in getting some publicity for the elections.

Written by AFP

Jun 11, 2010 at 07:51 AM

Hargeysa,(QRN) - Somaliland police arrested 11 people in possession of firearms and explosives on Thursday in the breakaway republic but lost one officer killed in the raid, a spokesperson said.

"They had explosives and other materials that are used for bomb making. There were seven men and four women with the hallmark of trouble makers," the spokesperson for the police force in Burao where the raid took place told journalists.

"The material was for suicide attacks; some of the arrested are suspected to be potential suicide bombers," he said, adding that police "were following the group after tips from local people".

Those arrested attempted to resist when police launched their raid. An exchange of gunfire ensued in which one police officer was killed and two others wounded, the spokesperson said.

Burao is the second-largest city in Somaliland, which broke away from the rest of Somalia in May 1991 but has not yet been recognised by the outside world.

Somaliland has scheduled June 26 as the date for presidential elections, already postponed three times since 2008.

A recent internal UN report, a copy of which was seen by AFP, said there was a risk of suicide attacks on hotels or other buildings housing international observers monitoring the June 26 elections.

The report also spoke of the recent arrival in Somaliland of nine young men trained by the Shebaab to carry out suicide attacks.

In October 2008, 24 people, including UN staff, were killed in Hargeysa in a suicide attack for which the Shebaab claimed responsibility.

- AFP

Taleexi   

Dee we are war on words, remember!. Runtii dhab uma qaadan balse waxaan rabey inaan todobaad dhammaadka idinku soo dhoweeyo, oo adiga iyo kuwo kale ee Somaliland madax martay xajiinta ku kiciyo.

In a nutshell though, it is a tragedy runtii but that doesn't mean our political views are converging rather diverging.

Tu san Sir.