Sign in to follow this  
Akademik

You know who you are....................

Akademik   

from above,beneath and beyond,

you're the beholder

besides there isn't none so,

pleased and blessed just being pleasantly in love. For the first time

i surrender and summit to your ever lasting kiss that, i got lost in your world. Heavenly it was,surprisingly i felt the presure and treasured the measures of the time and cherished every second of it.Can we be the pair,that bear the momemts and share the thoughts with fair of sweetness care for-realest air that we breath in,because i'm a believer just to hold your hands for the best and rest days to come well prepare

in batter ways.I want to learn the most for more and the rest for the begining the best would have us.I want to be your protector, provider, believer and behave please, give and forgive, get and for have more for the future.

Jumatatu   

Xaasha...! This at best tells the admin to open a 'Love Section' where people like the one above can leave love messages.

Can we be the pair,that bear the momemts and share the thoughts with fair of sweetness care for-realest air that we breath in,because i'm a believer just to hold your hands for the best and rest days to come well prepare

Xoog weyna ma maxog ayu cunay? Ebo intan oo hadal ah hadiba aad isdaba dhigi kartiid maad iska shaqa tagtiid, gabeygaan casahaqa walagu dhamayee.

Nabe halkan odeygi Cilmi Bodhari aa wax uu galey, hadalka heli ogaa

sunset! i feel your pain! drink a lot water! thats all i say..peace :eek:

dont forget sunset bld! its has alot of activities for broken hearts! if u ever get in that postions!