Sign in to follow this  
Xudeedi

Deputy Security Minister of the Clan Fiefdom (Puntland) Attacked in Dhahar

Thankful   

Nassir, I 100% agree! I believe all our attention should be focused towards the goals that you mentioned.

All of us have almost no difference between each other and if there are any they can be worked out through dialogue!

Nassir while one agrees with your points, Puntland's peace was the very thing you and the others here were gambling with. The fact remains that no one insulted your sub clan or its leaders and elders, yet on your part you supported the likes of Attam and parroted the silly clan fueled made up news in support of this enemy of the state; your performance of late and the zeal which with you carried out your attacks on the state was troubling to say the least.

Puntland is not a apart time love affair, or seasonal fad, it's the State no matter how weak or ****** it's leaders are, it's the place millions of our people and many others from across Somalia found peace and sanctuary. For you and others to discard its interest at will and support the likes of the men who attacked that Hotel yesterday is hard to take.

I don't hold any grudges with you, in fact I think you are a talented fellow, but one can not just forget the disappointments of the past few weeks.

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Xudeedi:

9574.jpg

Is rasaaseyn maanta dhexmartey Ilaalada Wasiir ku xigeenka Amniga iyo dabley hubeysan oo ka dhacay degmada Dhahar.

looooooooool at Ciidanka ladagaalanka xaalufinta. Hungri sookii igu lahaa dhuxushii lama shiddo waayahan! :D

Duke iyo Thankful:

I thought SPR is stationed in Somalia. Whats up with this false hype?

Adeer warka waa la beeniyaa mise waa la iska daayaa. Hadii uu hadalkaan been noqdo, markaa eeda SPR ayaa iska leh.

Mideeda kale Wasiir ku xigeenka amniga C/jamaal ayaa iska leh guriga SPR ay degantahay. Waana masuulka ugu sareeya SPR ee kusugan dalka Soomaaliya. Xafiiska jowharna isagaa leh. Hadii warka beenyahay sow isagu irdaha iskuguma xireen?

Maalin walba marka laga wareysto wasiirka amniga Yuusuf axmed kheyr oo si joogta loo wareysto, si uu arimahan uga hadlo waa wax iska caadi ah, laakiin markii dhacdo aysan rabin la qoro ka dagaalamaysaan. Saxaafaduna wixii dhacda ayay soo gudbineysaa, ma aha in ay warna soo deysaa warna qarisaa. SPR way la xiriireen masuuliyiinta Puntland iyagaana diidey in ay arinta ka hadlaan oo halkaa ayaa lagu qaboojiyey maantana.

Mideeda kale sidee looga dhaadhiciyaa masuuliyiinta Puntland in saxaafada xor laga dhigo, hadii shacabkiiba ay dictatoryihiin. Ama ha noqdaan kuwa Haylaan jooga oo taageersan Atam oo u hanjaba SPR markii ay dowlada dhinaceeda soo bandhigto, ama ha noqoto nimankiinaan qurba joogta ah oo ay qabyaaladu gubeyso?

Originally posted by Thankful:

Nassir, I 100% agree! I believe all our attention should be focused towards the goals that you mentioned.

All of us have almost no difference between each other and if there are any they can be worked out through dialogue!

I second that.

Koora adeer, with all due respect one has lost all faith in the interconnected web portals who have been spewing hate for the past couple of weeks since this Attam affair started. SPR and its board should have taken a long term view instead of falling into hype. They have a choice they can either continue to support this bandit who wishes harm on the state, or they can educate people on the truth.

Xudeedi   

Duke, you’re an aged fuming fool who fell victim to clan illness. The fact that you have to create numerous characters to reveal unnecessary information on a public forum shows me how you weak you are. Xudeedi as well can spell out who you are, but the fact that you’re insignificant tells me otherwise.

Dhahar.com and Makhiri outlets work for the people they serve and their purpose is to convey news information to the world, with respect to the community’s interest. Stop foaming from your mouth and stick to your guns. Nobody asks you why your clan sites support your clan fiefdom, it’s illogical. Whereas you act so feminine with your cheap name-calling and envy-like attitude.

Your supporting your clan, nobody is asking why, its illogical knowing the clan you come from. I’m supporting my clan so stop asking me why? Adeer you have no moral values so stop begging and stick to yours.

Thanksful; I see you’re a disappointed fan of dhahar.com and other makhiri media outlets. Stop complaining and write your concerns to them. What more can I expect from our good old Caddes next to kin.

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. ...

Xudeedi. The above quote comes to mind when one reads your angry outbursts as of late. Your venting on the Duke [his many guises] :D , and Thankful while we are dissecting the core concepts behind the terror agenda of Attam & his Radical Diaspora supporters, effectively unmasking their little hand made communication outlets.

No matter how much you fume, no matter how many personal insults you throw in out of sheer desperation, it will be a relentless onslaught and unstoppable.

As for unmasking anyone, one knows who you are quite well lad, I am rather disapointed with your performance thus far, one knows the very apparatus you hide behind, but like the above quote states I am more interested in bringing down your whole hype and myths that you have been hiding behind all these years, sticking it around your neck as a souvenir of your Attam's defeat than discussing a mere pawn lost in the make believe world that he created.

Originally posted by General Duke:

SPR and its board should have taken a long term view instead of falling into hype. They have a choice they can either continue to support this bandit who wishes harm on the state, or they can educate people on the truth.

You were the one saying SPR is next best thing around.

You change your opinions very quick.

Thankful   

Originally posted by Xudeedi:

Duke, you’re an aged fuming fool who fell victim to clan illness. The fact that you have to create numerous characters to reveal unnecessary information on a public forum shows me how you weak you are. Xudeedi as well can spell out who you are, but the fact that you’re insignificant tells me otherwise.

Dhahar.com and Makhiri outlets work for the people they serve and their purpose is to convey news information to the world, with respect to the community’s interest. Stop foaming from your mouth and stick to your guns. Nobody asks you why your clan sites support your clan fiefdom, it’s illogical. Whereas you act so feminine with your cheap name-calling and envy-like attitude.

Your supporting your clan, nobody is asking why, its illogical knowing the clan you come from. I’m supporting my clan so stop asking me why? Adeer you have no moral values so stop begging and stick to yours.

Thanksful; I see you’re a disappointed fan of dhahar.com and other makhiri media outlets. Stop complaining and write your concerns to them. What more can I expect from our good old Caddes next to kin.

Where is Ngonge???

This is why we refer to individuals like this as Radical Diaspora!!!

The only reason he talks about supporting tribe and war, is specifically because he is no where near any of the consequences if any of it happened. The people in Somalia would never be this gung ho about making this into a tribal war. They know they have too much to lose, and at the end of the day they are all brothers and sisters. Yet, it is a small number of the Diaspora who thinks they are tough by making this into something bigger then it is.

The people their have refused to give Atam a home and have allowed Puntland troops to conduct military operations to kick him out of their area's.

Xudeedi, I would say that you need help, but I can clearly see that this is a game for you. I have a suspicion that you have always been a masquerading secessionist. You are just too anxious to see a war develop for you to be a person that is from Maakhir.

Xudeedi   

^Thankful "The people their"? Are you referring to "there"? That’s as absurd as stating that the people in Garowe have refused to give Faroole a home.

We know what’s agitating you. Yours are personnel, in reference to the misfortunes you inherited in Majiyahan. Adeer your sensitivity is bothering me; this is a war so get off your comfort “boowe” zone.

The SSDF clan has invaded Makhiri country and its every Makhiri’s duty to defend their motherland.