Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

SOL Premier League - Sponsored by Somalia Online

^^^I see that you have been saving your money for a long time but when it comes to transfers, its about the quality of the offer not the quantity. I just landed a couple of weeks ago a player of similar stature of Kulbay for a fee of just 2.2 mill. In my bid for Kulbay, I have added a little something that will ensure the transfer goes smoothly, if Ngonge sees eye to eye with me.

Northener, I'm the wrong person to ask about Mozart. ;)

WingA   

no, am not happy.. ur the league admin and you advantage bruv.. oh no, you can see my offer too.. thats not fair..

i was interested first if you look at the press releases..

^^^Calm down, I cant see the offer you made. What do you mean I have an advantage? I have no advantage, all I do is approve new members, get rid of inactive members and start the season. That is it. And besides ur admin assistant, other than the stuff mentioned above me n u are more or less the same. So chill out dude! :D

PS; I approved a new member by the name of Armshouse. he said someone invited him and he has a friend in the league. Northener is that your mate or Winger's?

N.O.R.F   

187, you have won two games in a rawin the 91st minute, there is deff something fishy going on mate since your the league admin.

Didnt invite anyone,,,,,

W11 ready for the big game tomorrow? You took advantage of the first game as i didnt know the league started, its pay back time, i hope your boys are ready. This will not be walk over so take that 'careful' aggression mode off and be a man, make sure your club doctor is at the ready, put the local hospitals on standby, tell Dani Mozart to wear some extra shin pads (even though he going to sign for LFC) but there will be no mercy mate i tell ya!!!!!

^^^Norman, dnt be saying stuff like that man, people might start a petition to sack me. Ngonge was league admin last season and halfway thru this season and look where he is. The goals were just meant to be, looks like I had more fuel in the tank than the opposition. You only mention victories, what about the time when I lost to Babylon, who were recently taken over by a new manager?

NGONGE   

Hey. My current low position is not down to a lack of managerial ability. I have a long-term plan and have been building for the future. I shall unleash my all conquering plan on you in the coming season and defeat all . You have been warned.

WingA   

Ngonge, are you gonna sell me your player or what?? i made a bid so reply back..dont sell to 187..

Norf, am ready for the game and its not my fault you was havin a kipp in the first game..

187, Armshouse was invited by me..

^^^Ever since what???!!!!!

Go ahead, blame me for everything, you guys weren't saying nuttin like this when Ngonge was in charge.

Ngonge, tell these people that I have no control of their teams.

W11, no player is gonna be sold from Boredom. He won't sell under any circumstances.

N.O.R.F   

W11 good game, i should have got the winner though, next season you will see a more positive team from the start, i was cautious at the start of the season but prepare for the Red Rafalution!

187, give it week or two for some freindly games, then start the season but change the name of it. Its not Ramadan anymore ;)

nafta   

Well done 187, guess you would've had it whether u lost out to me or not.

My team had been on a downward spiral for some time now, nevertheless I'm happy with 6th place since it was my first season.

May next season bring more luck (and money) to the Soup!

^^I know but a victory against you was to sweet to resist.

I'll give it as long as it takes, new people want to join make it quick. We got 2 new members which would take it up to 13 but I wanna avoid having an odd number of teams because it would make the fixtures a bit odd.

All Sol members are urged to join and esp. football brains.