Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

SOL Premier League - Sponsored by Somalia Online

^^Disappointed but no, not sweating.

I have to give it to the manager of babylon fc, good game. I made some tactical errors, but I learnt my lesson.

nafta   

:mad:

Wallee, I am beyond pissed off! From 3rd to 5th.

Not.Impressed.At.All

Brashkanan...Spread some of that knowledge over to this side dee, Who is my nemesis, so I can put a hit man on 'em? ;)

WingA   

theres only 4 games left and i feel confident i can get max points and win the league..

187, are you ready for the final lap??

Liverpool, you gimme jokes.. you beat teams below you and now your hot you think you can challenge for the title.. good luck and i got you at Old Trafford for the last game of the season..

Nafta, it looks like you had lady luck on your side for some time and she left you in 5th spot..

where's the champion?? i dont know how you won the league last season bro but what happened this season??

^^^Thats what I was saying after i beat you adn look what happened to me. I have 5 games to go and I have to win all 5, losing or drawing is not an option.

From 3rd to 5th theres only 1 point seperating the teams but nafta has played more games than chelsea & l'pool.

N.O.R.F   

^^i'm very much looking forward to my games vs you two,lol, W11, Old Trafford? Wheres that? 187 make sure you bring your wolly hat, gloves and some strength next week. Its a bit grim up north!

WingA   

187, i know but i'm not being too over confident as you was.. i know its gonna be hard but if it doesnt work out there's always next season..

Norf, i think you know where it is bruv just get a result against 187 and that will be fine.. do you agree that you beat teams who are below par??

i'm gonna keep going at it until the last game of the season, in which I play the Soup, a massive, massive game I reckon.

Up next is Liverpool away, could this be an indication of how the game on sunday is gonna go? All the best Norman.

WingA   

drop them points.. yep, you must have sum new life injected after the gooners game lastnight but i hope you drop points 2nite..

norf, deal with it!!

WingA   

thanks norf..lol..

well played 187, its all square and the last game should be interesting..

Norman, what happened, that was a crackin game last minute winner, I reckon that was a turning point in the title race. Here is an interesting stat for you, Me you and Mr11 himself are the top 3 manager with all our managerial skill level at 6. So I'm not surprised that you are up there, I am surprised that you havent been challenging as much.

11, may the best manager win the league it truly is unpredictable right now. My next game is at home to Horseed. Right now I am not taking anything for granted, as I expereienced with the Babylon, I have to say that I took them too lightly and got punished. That manager deserves credit, his players dominate the Best 11 of the gameday for the past 3 games!

Where is mojam anyway, show ur face!

Thierry.   

Alright lads I just registered to the league Ngonge accept me quickly.

Many of you don’t recognise me by this name but my original name is Thierry, that means 187 you demoted to the B team. let ball roll

^^Welcome my fellow gooner. Its good to see a fellow gooner amongst the ranks but I have to tell you that Ngonge has retired and I've taken over from him. I saw ur application but Im sorry to say that you will have to wait until the end of the season, but dnt fret theres only 2 more games left, last only about a week.

SoMa_InC   

I left my Assistant to practise his managerial skills while I was away but damn, he disappointed me. But I had an excellent comeback by winning 5-0 yesterday.

How yall doing though? I see the championship is betweeen Winning11 and The Arsenal, Hope the better team wins.

Finishing 3rd for the second season will be a massive accomplishment considering loosing points while I was away.

My freind Northerner's Liverpool are next, lets see how it goes. I see he is hill-walking up the table slowly.

Well done to Nafta's Orange Soup.

Ohh Yeah, massive respect to Babylone Fc, they did beat my team 4 nil, I wonder who the new manager for this club is?

Peace.

WingA   

Losing 3 away games this season was my only downfall and no-one has done the double over me..

if only we could trade or sell players within the it would be a lot more easier but theres already a system in place..