Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

SOL Premier League - Sponsored by Somalia Online

^^^^lol, for sure man, you can change it as many times as you like bro.

W11, when are you gonna follow into my footsteps adn represent your team??

WingA   

if i lose to you i will change my team name to Man United or AC United like my xpertleague team but i like WinningEleven so we'll see..

tell me about your xpert league team, how did you do??

W11, man you know I'm killing it! Ill beat you on the next game adn that will take me top considering my dominant goal difference. Since you still have to take your break, I shall be clear 3 points and win the league. :D

WingA   

what are you killing, you lost the same number of games and i won more games.. you have been catching the Reds nearly all season so how do you mean "your killing it"??

our next game will be the game of the season and its winner takes all..

so whats it gonna be next season, Ashford Grove or is still gonna be history Highbury..lol..

Sincere   

^ Lol, you 2 are at each others throats and there's still way to many fixtures to go. If I were you guys Id be worrying about Nafta, she is a major threat.....Good luck

WingA   

but I shall rectify it on monday do not worry.

Do i sound worried bruv??

You have to get your tactics spot on, and i hope you have done your homework sunny-jim..

^^^I have much better facilities now than Ihad before, I became a VIP member and I get to see some very interesting facts about teams, league and apparenttly I am your nightmare opponent whilts my favourite opponent is the Lions in terms of success that is. But stats are stats, anything can happen on the field come game day.

our next game will be the game of the season and its winner takes all..

Looks like I took it all.......

Headline:

ARSENAL CUT OUT LUCKY STREAK OF THE ELEVEN

Good game, but there was only going to be 1 winner today, I knew since the fixtures were drawn up. At 3-0, it clearly looks as though I have put to bed the title, but don't hold your breath yet, things can still change, these are the times that teams start to draw games and fatigue starts to kick in. Nafta's Soup couldn't keep the engine runnning and stumbled to a draw. Things are hotting up now, thenew managers seem to be finding there stride and Babylon FC looks like it can actually win now. I shall do battle with mojam in the next game and lets hope for the best.

WingA   

good game, no excuses bruv.. my team didnt perform on the night and fair play to ya but am still your nearest challenger to the title..

bless..

^^^Yes you are approved, ur first game in charge will be today. Yes you have got the wackest team but they are also the wealthiest team. So spend your wealth well ad you can turn them into a force.

Soma, u better beat 11 at the bridge, i'm counting on u!

WingA   

Originally posted by The_Notorious_187:

W11, man you know I'm killing it! Ill beat you on the next game adn that will take me top considering my dominant goal difference. Since you still have to take your break, I shall be clear 3 points and win the league.
:D

Originally posted by W11 aka Winger after the defeat to 187
good game, no excuses bruv.. my team didnt perform on the night and fair play to ya but am still your nearest challenger to the title..

i hope your not sweating bruv..

bless..