Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

SOL Premier League - Sponsored by Somalia Online

WingA   

Super Confident or what.. i dont know whether to laugh or admire your confidence..

My game tomorrow is gonna be hard and it happens to fall on the day of my birth and am confident with my fire power up front and there will be alot of goals and its matter of which defenders are on form..

Nafta, good luck and may the best team win..

^^^L11 you are going to drop points tommorow whether it be a draw or a loss. I shall give Mr chelsea a lesson in football while you will struggle at the Soup's home ground, they only lost to me at that ground and that was the start of the season. Your irthday willl unfortunately be bad one but hey, your still young, insha allah you will have plenty more birthdays. :D;)

Where is Soma anyway, is he so scared he wont come out the closet? icon_razz.gif

N.O.R.F   

Your irthday willl unfortunately be bad one but hey, your still young, insha allah you will have plenty more birthdays

Are you sure, i think he has clocked up alot of mileage already :D

I may not be able to win the league but i'm sure i will throw one or two spanners in the works so watch out people

ps check out the latest press release

WingA   

am not the one whos playing catch up bruv, plus you lose to me so what makes you think i will lose to the Soup??

Plus, now your the admin your spreading rumours about my team and it wont work.. Dont go on like you own the league now because am looking to do the double on you m8 so wait in line..

WingA   

Originally posted by Northerner:

quote: Your irthday willl unfortunately be bad one but hey, your still young, insha allah you will have plenty more birthdays

Are you sure, i think he has clocked up alot of mileage already
:D

^^lool, what you trying to say bruv?? am hitting 25..

187, either way am happy trust.. Win or Lose or Draw..

^^^

YES I OWN THE LEAGUE. IT IS MY BROBERDY!!!

No seriously, I am offended. I am merely an administrator, what makes you think I would abuse my privileges, I did keep you as an ASSistant didn't I? So what you mardy about? :D

I was just trying to spice the leaue up but you guys just want to keep it boring.

Come on, am I the only dude who can talk smack?

Hittin 25?

Are you sure now? I can imagine you with a bald head and grey moustache holding up a United Flag screaming "United" ilaa ee dhiiga ku karto?

Im hittin 19, so I guess that makes me the youngest in the pack and I can still teach you "old veterans" a trick or two. ;)

Intel   

i haven’t visited the site so long that i've actually forgotten my password, how are my beloved Waxaro doing?

nafta   

^^^ Your waxaro has drowned in my Soup several times now, check the intensive ward, you might find them there if you're not too late that is. icon_razz.gif

W11...I see you're pulling out all the stops, telling me it's your b-day so I'd take easy on you. I'm not that soft natured laakin...

By the time I'm finished with you, you will be spewing orange Soup both ends icon_razz.gif

But seriously, I don't like to boast much, so good luck and Happy Birthday!! ;)

WingA   

^^

am not pulling nuffin, its not like i put it on the press release but its all good.

187, vetrans huh?? now i know why your so confident.. am being too?? check the press releases and see who has got the most up there.. and how are you gonna spice up the league.. any newcomers for next season..

Rokko, what happened??

Intel   

Originally posted by nafta:

Your waxaro has drowned in my Soup several times now, check the intensive ward, you might find them there if you're not too late that is.

:D

that bad huh..guri ba'ay :mad:

Winger no time sxb, had a flatout busy summer.

W11, leave spicing up the league to me........

A friend of mine, already X11 member, wants to join the league and I'll let him take over Marauders, which has been the longest inactive team in whole league.

At the end of the season there shall be changes. Managers who dont want to take part anymore will be asked out of the league. A top league needs top teams and its simply too easy knowing your going to win when you play the likes of Marauders, Bushwackers etc etc.

Imagine this headline on the back pages of the tabloids....

SOUP SINK SORRY SOFTIES

ARSENAL ANNIHILATE ACTIVE 'AMSTERS

What happened Soma? You were tryna stay quiet and hope for the best? I know you've been doing your research by the tactics I saw. I hope you weren't up all night tryna figure out how to break me?

SoMa_InC   

redface.gifredface.gifredface.gifredface.gifredface.gifredface.gifredface.gif

Sincere you are not the only one Sxb, my dream of finishing the top is over, out of the window!

Well done 187, You deserved it in deed. :mad:

WinningEleven also lost to Orange Soup. Well done Orange!

I lost another important game yesterday, lost to 187 today; I hope this is not the start of a disappointing week bearing in mind that Barca game aint that far.