Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

SOL Premier League - Sponsored by Somalia Online

SoMa_InC   

I am pissed I had a draw with Orange Soup and got 7 of my players yellow carded. :mad:

WinningEleven, You seem to be still on form.

187...I second you on that!

Northerner, the league aint over for Rafa, am sure you can finish in top 3 spots. Good luck!

N.O.R.F   

NG, inactive team seem to be Maruaders, Bushwackers

PPS

Northerner. ROBBIE FOWLER is back. I think Liverpool gave him this new contract on the strength of his efforts against United when he scored for city. He, of course, if you had not heard the news, after scoring his goal, ran across (ala Gary Neville) to the United fans and waved five fingers (five European trophies) at them. A week later, Liverpool parade him round as their latest signing.

Didnt see the 5 finger gesture but i'm Mr Winning 11 didnt like that :D

ps Fowler had been rumoured to go Anfield 2 weeks before the news broke, BBC/606 forums are the best place footy news :D

Inactive teams for the admin,

Bushwackers - Gediid

Marauders - Castro (retired early)

Waxaro - Where is rokko??

even if you got rid of 1 team it would have made the place equal and people would not have to be missing games, because right now we have 11 teams.

Advertise the other teams around, if no one comes for it then get rid of them!

BTW, I beat the Lions and deservedly so!

You'll never march alone!!!!!!!

March on Soldiers!! March on!!

nafta   

Soma-Inc...next match is on Monday, so be a sport and score ur own goal again eh...That'll make it easier for you to bear that I wasn't solely responsible for your defeat :cool: :D

WingA   

Norf, whats going on bruv?? i thought you was footyman.. your managerial skills are not saying much..

Even Nafta is better then in her first season..

your letting liverpool down..hahaha..

I think am gonna change my team name to Manchester United FC.. but am thinking about it.

N.O.R.F   

I think you should and so should 187 to Arsenal, Chelsea and Lpool are ready taken so i guess NGONGE will have to settle for West Ham United (for ever blowing bubbles).

PS did you go to the Charlton game?

I was thinking about naming my team Arsenal, but I dnt know, Im not so sure about it. Too many comparisons are not good.

Ngonge, how come you didn't tell me I was an assistant? What powers do I have? And how come you changed the trophy to a wack one? Change back to the champs league trophy, I like that 1.

^^ Thank u, I shall aim to do the same again. I shal be going all out to attack and get as many goals as humanely and footballely possible. I won't go defensive because that is too risky with the way my defense is.

Ngone, accept my name change please. I have been forced to rethink my name by Northener, so yes, I shall represent my true colours, The Arsenal.

SoMa_InC   

I am glad I won the match against Nafta's Orange Soup.

Seems like Northerner's Liverpool are on fire, 4 nil is a wicked result.

Also glad to see WinningEleven dropping two points.

187 Well done sxb, I see you have done the Lions again.

WingA   

am not fussed, i was trying something out and it didnt work.. i got the chance to extend my 3 to 6 points over "The Arsenal" while they take a back seat again.. plus they got selection issues..hehe..

the league is only half and now the hard work starts..

salams..

^^ You did your homework I see.

This break would actually do me some good, it will help one of my strikers to recuparate in time for the chelsea game but I'm still gonna miss my main striker who is suspended for that game. That would also do him good as he played a lot of games and needs the rest. This would be a perfect opportunity to launch my hidden weapon that I've kept hidden for some time and was reluctant to use, so watch out Chelsea.

Yes I did the double over the reigning champions and the only team to do so, also, interestingly, the only team in league to be unbeaten with the Lions.

WingA   

^^you know i went to school bro, its just heating up now its gone half way and my tactics have to be on point..

i see the mind games have started on Soma_Inc a week before your game..