Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

SOL Premier League - Sponsored by Somalia Online

Sincere   

Applied!

The last time I showed any remote interest in footie was in the era of lothar mathues, rudi voller, klinsman,etc..ahh bayern munich the memorize..Anyway Guyz bewarned I might be rusty but not incompetent :D

Ramadhan Kareem all

NGONGE   

The sad news is that the new league has started already and no new teams can join. Ten teams will battle it out to find the SOL league champion. However, the good news is that Ayuub Sheikh has volunteered to start a cup competition to run parallel with this league. The code for the cup competition is as follows: 37308

The competition is still open and even those that joined the SOL league can join and attempt to ‘do the double’. All latecomers can also join the cup competition.

Hurry.

PS

All the managers of the SOL football league are advised to choose their tactics and squad. The first games are played on the 8th of October (i.e. tomorrow for some and today for others).

I can't join the cup compettion, because whenever I search for it it comes up with a message saying i can not join because my team quota is full????

N.O.R.F   

NGONGE is at the bottom of the table :D

I didnt get the chace to make some tactical decisions but wait until the next game vs Indomniable Lions

Soma Inc lost also :D

AYOUB   

Originally posted by mojam:

i couldn't join!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Can you believe that? C'on man you run things in here don't let this bow-legged basal-eating nomad treat us like that?

Originally posted by NGONGE:

However, the good news is that Ayuub Sheikh has volunteered to start a cup competition to run parallel with this league.

I what??!! I volunteer to crack open your skull, thats what! icon8.gif

Originally posted by Northerner:

NGONGE is at the bottom of the table
:D

.................. icon14.gif

Ill try not to boast too much about my effortless 5-0 thrashing of Didas Utd. BushWacker you are next!!

btw what is the sol name for didas utd??

Gediid   

Sincere copied all my tactics and was lucky to eek out a draw against the might bushwackers but that was just the warm up, 187 islaanta Didas ee isha la'a baad 5-0 ku dhufatey,you think Bushwackers will be that kind.Boy you in for a surprise get that azz warming tool you English are known for cuz my boys wont woop no cold English behind ....... :D

Gediid   

Ma bad.....I knew the name had a funny bite to it...Guess some of my boys got ready for some delicious lamb chops and that ref with 5 minutes of extra time sure saved your Aussie chops but hey no need to fret over it we shall meet again... ;)

PS

The name Copycats would sound so cool on u n ur team... :D

Intel   

^^ :D

your tactics report cost me 35000 econ :mad:

and the 5 extra minutes....well your time wasting tactics

It all came back to haunt yours didn't it :cool:

Gediid   

Ah an admittance of guilt.lets wait and see what the league admin has to say about this.... icon_razz.gif

Rokko bal ila arag odeygan 187 islamaha pensionerska 5-0 ku dhuftey.I heard through my sources some of the players in that pitch could not see the ball and here he is bragging about a victory..... :D

I am thinking of fielding my second string in that game.They have warmed the benches for far too long and its time they got their feet wet even tho its only against 187 and his islamo thrashers.... :D

Gediid,

I hope u know what ur saying or the kind of trouble u r getting urself into. One thing u could be happy about is that my main player is injured but I think I can throw in my superb 17 yr old since its just an exhibition game for my boys. And I still dnt know who the manager of Didas Utd is, inform me.

some of the players in that pitch could not see the ball

It is obvious my opponent used dirty tricks but it worked against him. Cheating always comes back to haunt you.

Top of the league and lets see who can pose a challenge!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D