Sign in to follow this  
AUN

FOR UK RESIDENTS: MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD!

AUN   

As you are all aware of the depressing news that the slaughtering of the people of Iraq has been going on for more than 4 days. We do nt have a power to stop it but we can make our vioce heard. as many as 213 MPs voted against this decision though it was not enough now visit http://www.faxyourmp.com/ and fax your MP expressing your opposition to this unjust attack against Iraq. Beleive me if they feel the heat they bow down because they know that they need their constituents at least one every 5 years and they cannot ignore you at leaset they will respond to you so give it a chance and see what is their answer. Some of them are already opposed to the war if your MP is one of those fax them thanking them on their heroic stand

Blessed   

What difference will it make. The war has already started. Even if Britain pulled out which is very doubtful, America can go it alone.

"Thank them for their heroic stand" lol, that just made me laugh, I am sorry, but disagreeing with Mr. Blair via an anonymous vote is hardly heoric in my book.

So much, for democracy :rolleyes:

Blessed   

Don't tell me you voted for laboure?!

It only recently occured to me, that by not voting your actually giving ur vote to the ruling party.

I ama go for the greenies too, I am sure there love of nature would stop them bombing other countries!

Darling,

I do believe the majority of the Somali community in London voted for New Labour. I know for sure that a lot of East-Londoners voted NL.

Dammit, even my grandmother voted for NL in the last general election. :mad: I don't think she'll do that again tho, coz she's been watching Al-Jazeera religiously since the Bush/Blair-Axis-of-Evil started their war-mongering (cue the intense habaar hurled at the TV screen everytime Blair's face surfaces). :D