Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

Eritrea says it doesn't recognize the Somali Government lol

Originally posted by Paragon:

The matter is not about control but about control. Two different things altogether. Lol.

Oohh, my, ooohh, my!!! Duke, this guy sounds as delusional as you did during the last few months Abdullahi Yusuf was holed up in Villa Somalia :D

Emperor   

^Paragon, no offense brother but today you sound confused or perhaps you inteded to cofuse us perposely

The matter is not about control but about control. Two different things altogether. Lol.

Looooooool, makes too much sense :D

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Paragon:

^Lol. Duke wuu fahmay, adiguse? Caqli meeh! ayaa ku haysatta?
:D

lol...dee Duke fahansii dheh adigu ha isku daaline.

Paragon   

Originally posted by Emperor:

^Paragon, no offense brother but today you sound confused or perhaps you inteded to cofuse us perposely

quote:

Looooooool, makes too much sense
:DLol. It's the policy sxb. Confusion has its purposes - its setting the stage for a surprise.

PS: About recognition, I think haddeey recognition of Yey's government joogto I think I was the 'first' person to recognise him, even dedicated a poem to him in the poetry section. :D

Belial   

Let alone Issayas. Theres plenty of Somalis who dont recognize this so called Goverment and thats whats really matters.

Kashafa   

^^ Belial, ma maqashay, tuuga intaadan tuug dahin uu tuug ku dahaa ? Paragon knows Sharif is an American Agent. He knows Cumar Xaashi is an Xabashi Agent. He know he himself is a supporter of agents, if not an agent-in-waiting.

So in order to insulate them(and himself), he calls Shaykh Aweys an agent. Yacni, as if to say, we're all Agents.

Sheekada qowleysataha fahan.

Kashafa   

The poster of this thread xooga waxaa laga dareemaayaa inoo yara khafeefay, with his constant nervous laughter. To wit, the title of the thread:

Eritrea says it doesn't recognize the Somali Government lol

It irks him that a sovereign country like Eriterea doesn't recognise the sham concotion known as the Tigray Founded Government, hence the insertion of 'lol'

Of course, he would be ecstatic with another picture and another headline:

zenawi_iyo_shariif.jpg

Shaykh Sharif pledging his fealty and allegiance to His Excellency Prime Minister Meles Zenawi.

The impudence of peacenik qowleysato has no limits.