Sign in to follow this  
Garyaqaan2

Video that you must see (Maamul)

^^^^ lol Emperor the man is lowyer don't call him comedian. I like the part where he says we need bay and bakool alliens and he goes to say we need to creat maamul from galkacyo to kismaayo. lol i have every thing in my laptob the road map

There are nothing wrong with the meeting, but how can you call from galkacyo to kismaayo for one clan?

Kool_Kat   

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@from Galkacyo to Kismaayo!!! Sii uqoslaylee...Ee muxuu noogu sheegiwaayay see usameyn doonaan saas...Xowse Galkacyo ugabilaabaa, mowkasoo bilaabo Hargeyso? Yaa yah!

Waaba kahelay the video, runtuu usheegay dadkiisa...About damn time ee iskuyimaadaan, isla tashtaan, istaageeraan, iskuna tiirsadaan...Wax intaas kaqaldan umajeedo, Soomaalidii badankood tashteen, iyaga lee wili soo taagan...

Gabbal   

I am not so sure what to think of this. On one hand he is not saying anything that isn't said in any other Somali tribal meeting but at the same time the man claims to be a lawyer which makes the manner in which he is talking very disappointing.

Does Somalia seriously have hope?

NASSIR   

Paragon, that is the Maakhirian call to all Somali regions, but emphasize the need to avoid committing vice in alliance with your perceived friends.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by AYOUB:

^^ So you do know what "tribal meetings" are like.
smile.gif

Considering how he talks here and his "defeated lot", do we really need to question what a person like Oodweyn would say in a private? icon_razz.gif

War Kaftan weeye Oodweeynow!

Kashafa   

Originally posted by AYOUB:

^^ So you do know what "tribal meetings" are like.
smile.gif

:D:D , Of course he does. That is one question that needs not be asked.

Notice that he dodged the question again.

Watch him dodge this one: Horn, how frequently do you attend your local Tol meeting in Seattle ? weekly ? biweekly ?