Sign in to follow this  
Garyaqaan2

Video that you must see (Maamul)

Dhubad.   

^lool, was that a hidden camera?

Soomalidii waa ilbaxday, hada kadib markii qola meel ku shirayso waan in la isbaaraa oo waardiye irida la dhigaa!

smile.gif @ alliance aan D&M la suubino aana xukunno Mudug illaa Kismaayo. Ma dagaal ayuu u olololeenayaa ninku!!

Jokes aside, this guy is right and done nothing wrong. I believe the whole republic will benefit from stable and peaceful South, i.e united H-block.

Loool @ Dhubad, ragga ha is ilaaliyeen dheh, you know youtube-ka waxaa ka buuxa leaks-yo badan oo qolo kasta ah oo wax shirqoolaya ama u tashanaya ama aanu mucaaradno ah iwm.

Ms DD   

Surprisingly, I do agree with him. It is about bloody time they get their act together. well Done for realising it. Better late than never.

I dont see the point of this. Every qabiil amongst themselves have these kinda meetings where qolobo qolo ay u tashato. Waa iska caadi. You havent discovered anything new.

^^^^ lol qolkasta ma waxeey ku shirtaa in ay umad kale dhameeyso very intersting puls a lowyer tells inay xoog ku qabsato

aan maamulno from kismaayo ilaa kalkacyo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Abu_Diaby- Al Zeylaci

ps. what he said is no different to what PL and SL say.

by Allamagan

Jokes aside, this guy is right and done nothing wrong. I believe the whole republic will benefit from stable and peaceful South, i.e united H-block.

Loool @ Dhubad, ragga ha is ilaaliyeen dheh

by Sophist

Nothing interesting! waa iska somali iyo caadadeeda

Akash

He is only talking how he can maintain the peace and stability in South.. and he is good!

by Ms DD

Surprisingly, I do agree with him. It is about bloody time they get their act together. well Done for realising it. Better late than never.

I dont see the point of this. Every qabiil amongst themselves have these kinda meetings where qolobo qolo ay u tashato. Waa iska caadi. You havent discovered anything new

Paragon

That's what I tell them every time I speak to them. Get your act together; get your own regional admin

Garyaqaan;I am very thankfull about this video

all of the above and below are down playing the impact this video has or coming in defense of the main massege of this video; after we have seen this video we will not have same view about tribe X and Y for the rest of our livies; and that is what we come to seek, mportant to us!

Paragon   

Originally posted by Ms DD:

I dont see the point of this. Every qabiil amongst themselves have these kinda meetings where qolobo qolo ay u tashato. Waa iska caadi. You havent discovered anything new.

That's what I tell them every time I speak to them. Get your act together; get your own regional admin.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Abu_Diaby- Al Zeylaci:

lol@ give him five minutes and why he should have five more minutes.

ps. what he said is no different to what PL and SL say.

I agree...lol...sir fakatay I don't think it would have been on you tube if it was sir. I think some of the things he said are correct. As long as he doesn't say cid hebla iska dhiciya oo halla weeraro waa ok. In kastoo ay cabsideeda leedahay in tuulo kasta maamul laga dhiso oo ay si gaar ah u madaxbannaanaato haddii macnihiisu yahay maamul kala dambayn soo celinaya oo aan dowlad ka goosata gobollada kale waa ok.

It was nothing but the truth waxa uu ka sheegay Jowhar iyo Hiiraan (in kastoo aan aaminsanahay inaan cidi isku koobin balse dadkii Soomaaliyeed ee degganaan jirey qabiil kasta ee ay yihiin maamulka in laga qayb geliyo inay fiicnayd) they both had an administration like other places in Somalia for instance Baydhabo was allowed to have its on adminstration so were other places like Boosaaso etc but no Yey has named them (Hiiraan and Jowhar) haddii aanan khaldanayn so maxay labadaas degaan kaga duwanaayeen meelaha kale.

I think waxa Soomaaliya jahawareerka ka ridey waa caddaalad darro. Anigu I don't believe in maamulladaan qabyaalad lagu saleeyo balse waa in ay ku dhisnaadaan qaab degaan oo dadkii Soomaaliyeed ee degaankaas wax badan degganaa ay maamulka qayb ka noqdaan.

there were cameras there openely so it clearlly was not a secret meeting at all.

besides what he said the ovious if one were to follow the SL/PL example.

but the idea is not being taken by the H-clan or other clans in the South because if the South/Middle regions did set up several other admins it would almost certently mean the death of Somali Weyn and victory to those who do want to see a united Somali, because through numbers is what will give us advantage over our enemies.

The H-clan and others should organise itself and work towards peace in their regions but should never follow the selfish route taken by PL/SL. yeah it braught peace in their regions but at what cost?

It’s a reactionary emotive rhetoric. A nice dream, but we must understand this is not the creation of an admin but the same lets rule by force.

From Galkacyu to Kismayu you do not have a homogenous single clan area; there are a multitude of clans that live there.

South Mudug, Galgaduud, Hiiraan, Upper Shabbele & Banadir can easily make a state and that should be the order of the day. This fantasy of taking over others peoples land has already failed with Aydeed & IndaCade.

Garyaqaan* and SOL investigative journalism, nice one.

for some odd reason .. that fellow sounds very much like a new nomad .. Meiji .. malaha shirkuu fadhiyay icon_razz.gif

anyway this sounds like your typical .. Qabil meeting ... nothing strange about it except the galkacayo - to-kismaayo part

the part about .. siyaad barre .. conveniently placing awdal and sool on either side of somaliland to prevent secession .. had me LMAO.

Emperor   

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, :D:D:D

I honestly have never laughed this much for sometime, the speaker far from being clanist, I believe he can make a great comedian... From his 'going to Ilford with a map' analogy to Mogadisho's 2 seats for Pakistan, 2 seats for Italians, 2 seat for Carabta and 2 for the H clan... HAHAHAHA :D

Waxaa kasii daran after every few minutes siduu uleeyahay, waa soo diyaariyay Kulli Laptop-ka ku xardhay wax badan aan kafakaraaayay :D:D

Typical educated comedian :D , war ninkaan iska daaya waa miskiin allow sahal ah.

Garyaqaan you aren't caadi, brother hada maxaa keentay inaa dadka shirkooda ugu dhax dhuumatid :D