Sign in to follow this  
BOQORKA BORAMA

ILL INFORMED FOOLS LEAVE BORAMA ALONE!

I WRITE IN REPLY TO AN ILL INFORMED, BADLY RESEARCHED LETTER POSTED BY WINDTALER ABOUT BORAMA. WINDTALKER YOU APPEAR TO BE ANOTHER HATER BECAUSE ALL YOU WROTE IS NOT ONLY WRONG BUT A HUGE GENERALISTION OF FACT, HISTORY AND TRADITION. THE AWDAL CITIZENS OR RESIDENTS RATHER ARE AMONG THE MSOT EDUCATED, INTELLIGENT AND PEACEFUL PEOPLE. AMOUD WAS THE FIRST UNIVERSITY IN SOAMLIA AND IT STILL REMAINS PROUD AND STRONG WITH A LONG LINE OF GRADUATES AND ACADEMIC STAFF. I TOOK HUGE OFFENCE BECAUSE I AM FROM BORAMA. BORN AND PARTLY RAISED BUT I REMAIN STAUNCHLY PROUD AND HONOURED THAT I AM FROM BORAMA AND NO WORDS WRITTEN BY AN UNINFORMED CRITIC CAN DAMAGE THAT. WINDTALER I RECOMMEND YOU RESEARCH CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU POST ANYTHING ABOUT ANYTHING OR ANYWHERE OR ANYBODY FOR THAT MATTER BECAUSE YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO OFFEND SXB.

Rahima   

Wind_talker, did not write it.

Also, perhaps you should read his explanation on why he posted it. ;)

^^

Thanks for that, yo!

BOQORADA BOORAMA -

I normally laugh in the face of overly-emotional complain queens, but I'll make you an exception. As she has stated above, I didn't "write" the article about Borama, your beloved hometown. I have the same amount of love for Borama as I do for any other city in Somalia. Ironically, the article was posted on Awdal News Network (ANN)website. So, who's the "hater" here - me or ANN? I suggest you read carefully next time before you engage in useless finger-pointing, a rather childish quality for such a grown man. :rolleyes:

FYI - http://www.awdalnews.com/wmview.php?ArtID=5400

Johnny B   

Originally posted by wind.talker:

^^

Thanks for that, yo!

BOQORADA BOORAMA -

I normally laugh in the face of overly-emotional complain queens, but I'll make you an exception.

As the refree with the black n white stripped shirt i hereby DEDUCT 1 technical point

from WIND.TALKER for a BELOW the belt hit.