Sign in to follow this  
Duufaan

HARGEYSA DEPORTED CISMAAN CAATO BACK TO MUQDSHO

Duufaan   

This is biggest news of the week . The news is still devoloping. The Somaliland could not take it. No, No it may anger Malazawi. The unholy alliance is deep trouble. As they fear, they lion will eat one by one.

WAR DEG-DEG AH: CISMAAN CAATO OO GALABTA LAGA CELIYAY MADAARKA HARGEYSA Posted by: qaran

Sidaa waxa Hargeysa News u xaqiijiyay ilo xogogaala oo ku dhow dhow Ciidamada Amaanka ee Somaliland.

Sida ay ilahani sheegeen, Cismaan Caato, oo uu la socday nin kale oo aan la magacaabin, waxa uu doonayay inuu soo galo gudaha Magaalada Hargeysa, laakiin Booliska ayaa u diiday dib ayaanu ugu noqday diyaaradii siday.

Cismaan Caato, ayaa hadda waxa uu yahay Wasiirka Hawlaha guud ee Dawladda Federaalka ku meel gaadhka ah ee dalkaKenya loogu sameeyay Soomaaliya.

Caato, ayaa hore xidhiidh wanaagsan ula lahaa Somalilandmarkii uu tallada dalka hayay Marxuum Maxamed Ibraahim Cigaal.

Maxamed-Rambo, Hargeisa.

Hargaysanews Network

^^ Are you 2 one and the same? :confused:

This is not about Ethiopia or Osman Ali Ato personally or of his politics (Being part of the Mogadishu anti Col. Yey group).

But this is about a policy towards ANYONE that has participated or is a member of the so called Federal Institutions (be it parliament, government or otherwise) which cliams to represent Somaliland too. And we know Osman Ali Ato is not only an MP but has also a title of a "minister". Perhaps he had forgotten that fact altogether or maybe he thinks "the so called positions that he holds" as something that is just too trivial and not serious at all. I don't know.

But what I know is that Osman Ali Ato is welcome any minute he religiushes his ministerial or Parliamenterian position and all associations to that government. Or the minute him and his Mogadishu Boys create a rival government which does NOT claim Somaliland as part of its territory - even if he holds the presidency or high level ministerial position of that rival government he will be welcomed. If they did the later one, we would be the first country to recognise that government. :D

Sky   

Originally posted by Suldaaanka:

But what I know is that Osman Ali Ato is welcome any minute he religiushes his ministerial or Parliamenterian position and all associations to that government.

Hypocrisy at its finest!

Qudhac   

am glad somaliland authorities stop this warlod from entering somaliland, infact it just shows how caato and his likes dont take their positions too seriously and are still the vultures and selfish warlord mentality still prevails, he probaly thought he could muster up some kind of unholy support/ allaince against whoever he is tussling with these days.

indeed somaliland doesnt need trash like these no matter his political/tribal allegiance

Fyr   

This warlord has to be the most brainless warlord among them, LOL :D he is probably one of those Somalis who will show up at your wedding without being invited or maybe one of those who will show up at your doorstep without even calling you first :mad: Somaliland did a good job by sending his sorry azz back to Mogadishu. icon_razz.gif

[ July 12, 2005, 07:13 AM: Message edited by: Admin ]

Good job. These stu'pid warlords should never be welcome anywhere. The reason he was probably sent back to the plane had more to do with him tarnishing the image somaliland is building but I am still glad they kicked the drug dealing punk out of their city state.

ADNAAN   

Cusman caato: the man should have known better. This maltreatment wasn’t directed at caato or any other Hamar leader in particular, but it was due the combination of his personal beliefs regarding s/land and his current position in yeey’s government.

His visit couldn’t have been more controversial, it came at a time the ruling party is loosing a lot of support among the public and the parliamentary elections are looming on the horizon.

I pity the man, I wonder if he was naïve enough to just show up at hargeisa without informing its authorities, or if he was tricked by UDUB to regain some of the lost trust of the public!! (I know it sounds bit farfetched)

But one thing is for sure, it wasn’t a good experience for both parties involved and s/land would have loved to maintain the ever delicate relations with Hamar. “The enemy of my enemy is my friend,†or so goes an arab proverb.

wooow com'n guys give the guy a break he is somali citezen and he is allowed to go we ever he likes lol plus he is somalian minister

It was two weaks ago when shariif and sifir was welcome to hargeysa what is wrong with aato. ;)

Emperor   

The second topic, huh? Somaliland, good way of getting headlines..?

Whats so important about this?? A renagade minister being deported by a renagade state, Its all unussual..

I don't even think the news should cover this story