Sign in to follow this  
Liqaye

Bush is mad, so whats his plan

Liqaye   

The man is an arrogant little cowboy, disregard for every and anything that does not follow the parochial and limited views of his supporters........blah...blah......!

I have heard this argument many times but i keep on wondering on the brink of an at least debatable military action, an economy just waiting to go bust, and this new afirmative action in universitys action the man is still popular!

What i want to know is how this monkey will affect somalis going to colledge with his godamn ideas!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Bachelor   

Our ignornat and arogant presdent SELECTED Bush is upto a mess lately. His motive is nothing but OIL. He came from afluent family, who involved in oil business.

By the way sometimes next week there is a huge anti-war protest in SF/bay area so, i will represent the nomads.

Curly   

Like coldplay said his plan is to kill us all!!

looooool

Well I hate the bloke and I've already gone blue in the face from expressing that thought...but what really pisses me off is why is it that all the powerfully leaders in the world are the dumbest leaders?

Who gives these half-wit testosterone over dosed MEN!!! All this power?

If I had it my way men wouldn't be able to vote much less have political status!

They all seem to make a muck of it, whether it's cleaning their bedrooms or running a whole country, some how they never do it right.

So it's only understandable that America and silly old Britain is waging war against a poor developing country, which is no threat to them or hardly anywhere else in the world. And when we all know that America has the ability to fire on virtually any country they wish, especially if they get that blasted Star wars project up and running...may Allah help us all.

I personally think this is a modern day crusade and the muslim coutries haven't woken up and smelt the coffee as yet!

N.O.R.F   

Bush, blair and crew will do what ever they plz cs they dont give a damn about anyone as long as they can have access to the oil they need to maintaine their economies in order to be able to run sh*t in this world. they will bribe, kill, bomb etc u name it they will do it. U know why thy will do it? because they can, u know why they can? cos they have been doin it for years, u know they have been doin it for years? cos ppl hve allowed them to, u know why they were allowed to? because they finance the currupt leaders of they world!

allah be with the muslim ummah and especially the iraqi ppl in these bad times, aamin!

Ariadne   

Bush is mad. We all know that by now. When you think about it, most politicians either are mad to begin with or over the procession of years and all the pressure become mad or alcoholics. The moral of the story don't become a politician or you will become a stark raving lunatic who is also an alcoholic.

bush is caw jaker and he most know his size vs sadaam size, and bush well keep do his things intel he past out 2004

and sadaam well be in his chair as iraq leader

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

salam

hi guys it is ignorant to blame someone who really want to do for his people the best he can, i mean Bush is an american and he fights for american intrest,I think we have to blame those who do not care of their people,I mean the arab leaders who absolutely deniye the right to speak or even discuss their lacal afairs.

I think Bush coul not attack or even mention to attack iraq or any other arab country if he do not have the suport of pupet arab leaders,like saddam himself.

Ariadne   

To the last poster no offence, but you sound like a typical brainwashed American. Ironically your not even american and your just as brainwashed.

720.jpg

guess which character you remind me of in the above image?

• hi guys it is ignorant to blame someone who really want to do for his people the best he can, i mean Bush is an american and he fights for american intrest,I think we have to blame those who do not care of their people,I mean the arab leaders who absolutely deniye the right to speak or even discuss their lacal afairs.

I think Bush coul not attack or even mention to attack iraq or any other arab country if he do not have the suport of pupet arab leaders,like saddam himself.

I couldnt agree more with u saxiib. If we look @ this issue in the most simplest and perhaps crudest terms, then we can clearly see that Bush influenced by his zionist and oil lobbies and other groups, is fighting hard for there interests and agenda's be it obviously control of oil and other scarce resources in the area, fighting the proxy-war for israel and their zionist asspirations, and de-islamizing ppl there with their pupptery regimes.

The fact is most if not all Arab countries have been silent participents to this. If i can use the anoluge of the Bank robber (america)and the Get away driver (arabian gluf states)perhaps that would illuminate my argument further.

The fact is they fight, often publicly and show no interesting in displaying a united front ( Arab summit ), even if it be a facard why? because they have all to loose by facing up to there respective populations by Ostracising themselves from power, and by offending their american masters by not being willing to allow use of air and sea ports and bases within their territory.

So before we righly look to blame Bush and his cronies for the Impierlist plans, ppl should look to blame the countries who have allowed such abuse of power ( Turkey ) and weakness in the face of such on-going hostility towards Arabs and more relevantly muslims world wide.

hiu guy i am so srry if some of think that i am brainwashed or even influenced by american propaganda,but the point is,why so many countries aroud the world oppose this war while the arab countries never said something strongly opposing war.

it was very strange to see that the president of france calling arab leader to soppurt his plan against war.

on the other hand we the massive protest around the world against attack on iraq while arab leader completely deniye their people the right to join the worldwide demonistration.

may God safe the people of iraq, lets all pray that.

thanks guys

Ariadne   

why so many countries aroud the world oppose this war while the arab countries never said something strongly opposing war.

That's because the arab countries leaders:

a) Have no backbone and are afraid

and

b) do not want to diminish their business with multi-national oil companies especially those that are American.

on the other hand we the massive protest around the world against attack on iraq while arab leader completely deniye their people the right to join the worldwide demonistration.

Arab Leaders are afraid of any sort of revolution happanening in their countries. They are in fear of their own people. So if they're afraid of their own people, their own country and sometimes their own shadows; of course they aren't going to allow protests in some countries they're afraid of what it may trigger.

So if they're afraid of their own people, their own country and sometimes their own shadows; of course they aren't going to allow protests in some countries they're afraid of what it may trigger

Hi Cushtic.

I think Suuban has a point. Why blame the Americans, when the actions of some Arab gov't are worse than that of the US. I was reading something on BBC, in where the Bush Adminstration has critized the Egyptian gov't for being too hard on the peace demonstraters in Qa'iro. The bottom line is, both the Arab gov'ts, and the Americans are looking out for their interests. The Arab governments dont want mass demos,that could over throw-them, and the Americans dont want Saddam threatening their country's lifeline----OIL.

I am still strongly wondering if some of us justifies the arab approach to this expected conflict,guys please lets us be realistic and understand the main aim of bush gov's,it is not only to control the oil field but also(and this the mos important)to provide a complete secuirty to tiny agressive counry in region(israel) I think this war will not only be to iraq but to all arab and iran,Iran the only democoratic country in midle east will find itself in difculties with american presence in iraq even it may be the next target,so it is time the arab world to stand up and say no to this war.