Sign in to follow this  
Abdinasir Kadawo

Somali - Ethiopian Border

I have seen some maps where the border line is dashed, and not solid. Some of the maps it was calling this line as Provisional Administrative Line. I tried to find out what it means. I only got this: "A Provisional Administrative Line is a de facto border between two countries. For example, part of the border between Ethiopia and Somalia is a Provisional Administrative Line." Source: Wikipedia

Can anyone develop more of this meaning? And what does it mean in international law? Maybe Adam Zayla can!

Abtigiis   

I think what it means is that while the boundaries are set based on coordinates, the actual demarcation on the ground is not done.

Actual demarcation does not exist between Somalia aand Ethiopia.

^^^The dashes indicate that it is NOT permanent and that it is disputed by Somalia. Through either military force or diplomatic methods(i.e going to the international court system)--I am confident that we can take back our lands occupied by Ethiopia. But first, we MUST have a peaceful and united Somalia! We MUST end our long civil strife and create a viable and inclusive federal government! They quicker we can work on bringing this about, the faster we will have our Greater Somalia.

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

Abtigiis   

Good transformation on the part of DQ. Waryaa, that is the language I long waited from you. Taking me as one of your own. Not telling me I belong elsewhere. Bravo DQ!

One wonders if Yey's fall thought you tribal agenda has no future.

Abtigiis   

Saaxib, I never suffer from worrying about Somaliland's secesion. I know one the south thing is sorted out, the first international meeting will convince them to go back to the marraige. Otherwise, there is no passport, and hence no travel. That is as easy as it is. The anger will give way to pragmatic thinking. Even JB will go to Somalia embassy to get a new set of travel documents.

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

Good transformation on the part of DQ. Waryaa, that is the language I long waited from you. Taking me as one of your own. Not telling me I belong elsewhere. Bravo DQ!

One wonders if Yey's fall thought you tribal agenda has no future.

Ninyahow ciyaal suuqnimada maad joojisid! In one sentence waad i amaantay, in the next, hoostaa iiga dhiibtay--see wax kaa yihiin; caano boore-nimadaan gormaad ka weenaaneysaa? :D

Saaxiib, these fictitious tribal agendas you speak of only have a safe home in your conspiracy-prone cranium and have never existed. Now stop inflaming the meek Somali minds on SOL with such false allegations and allow me(Puntland) to make peace with them(rest of Somalia). Trust me, if this happens, your days as a bonded slave to the Xabasha will be numbered...insha-Allah!

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

p.s

Until we take back SomaliGalbeed, meeshaada ayaad joogaysaa as a foreigner ;)

Abtigiis   

Call it the caana-boodhe syndrome. :D I didn't meant to be hard on you. Just thought you think somalia is puntland and puntland is somalia. Puntland is the home for you, the rest of somalia - the house. With the detour, outside - US or maybe Albion.

Chimera   

Originally posted by Abdinasir Kadawo:

Can anyone develop more of this meaning? And what does it mean in international law? Maybe Adam Zayla can!

I have no clue bro! I think brother HornAfrique would be the best person to ask such a question!