Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Bring Dhulqarneyn Back Movement

Abtigiis   

To:- LST

OG:- Nuune

I am aware I am one of those who decried DQ'sometimes harsh rebuke and attack on some people. Yet, it is true that he was a very useful person with lots of ideas. I think many people are feeling his absence. While it is true that the rules must be respected and there should be no assumption by some that they can afford to break them on account of being pardoned later, I appeal to the admin on behalf of all those of you who agreed with me that you want DQ back, to bring him back.

Abtigiis   

I wanted to show that a lot of people want him back. These are those whom I contacted and accepted his return.

Ngonge

Nuune

Xiin

Ciise

Che

Jacaylbaro

Allamagan

Farancab

Xaaji Xundjuf (after some persuation)

Those who still say he should not come back are minority. Here are they:

Ibtisam

Nephthys

Redsea

It is upto the admin to decide.

Kool_Kat   

Missed his caano boore jokes already huh? icon_razz.gif

Seriously, just send a PM to Admin requesting his return...I believe another thread was started by Qalbi-Adeyg and that thread was deleted or magically disappeared... :D Any issues addressed to Admin/MODs, should be addressed directly to them in a pm and not in a thread format...Specially not in a thread in the Women's section...

Put me down for those who want him back...Waanba iska jeclaa inanka, ina'adeernimo aside... :D

Abtigiis   

Is this the women section? ma arkayn, but now it is here I think it is a good omen Dhulqarneyn will drop his misognyic attitudes.

KK, haa ninku nin fiican buu ahaa. We all know his attacks were for the thrill of the momen. He was not the type of guy who nurses grudges.

I didn't know sending a PM to the admin is more effective. I was thinking if we get the crtical mass behind this issue, then there is a better chance of influencing the admin. Ha nala cafiyo haddaan qaldanyn.

KK, adigaa lagugu xantaa inaad gacanyare u tahay adminkee, bal arintaa soo furdaami. :D

Ibtisam   

In the women section: Half hearted request! icon_razz.gif LOL only section worse than this [activity wise] is the student section. :D LOL I doubt admin comes here.

I don't care if he come back, waan kaa adka kaas anyway.Waab qoosol niin weyen oo ooyiayah icon_razz.gif Add me to the list to those who request his return. I mean who else ayaan neerifiska kuu jeebianiyah.

P.s. DQ hates women, he thinks they are bimbos- passed around like commodities and who should not talk to men. I think he meant only northern women if that is any comfort. so worse section to start this movement. :rolleyes:

Kool_Kat   

:D @I mean who else ayaan neerifiska kuu jeebianiyah.

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

KK, adigaa lagugu xantaa inaad gacanyare u tahay adminkee, bal arintaa soo furdaami.
:D

Kix kix kix kix...Been bey kuusheegeen...Anaaba waa hore la'iburin rabay like booyaaso caruurta caanahooda cabtay... :D

NGONGE   

^^ War I never said KK can help you. Qarxiska beenta jooji. I said Haneefah can. :D

You get her to write the PM and I am certain that our lost comrade will be back in a flash (I wonder why nobody did that for my old mate Allah-U-Bahane).

ps

change the title fo the thread and some words in your first post lest this thread get deleted too, saaxib. Lets pretend we are talking about something else (if the admin comes with that baby face we'll distract him with some bedtime stories or soemthing).

Juje   

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

I wanted to show that a lot of people want him back. These are those whom I contacted and accepted his return.

Ngonge

Nuune

Xiin

Ciise

Che

Jacaylbaro

Allamagan

Farancab

Xaaji Xundjuf (after some persuation)

Juje

Tolow ma condom -kii baa loo banned gareeyey? AT&T, I heard you have been complaining about the boy and even asked the admin to ban him, why cry for his return now?

Paragon   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Seriously, just send a PM to Admin requesting his return...

Impossible. We are having a 'sit in' for DQ. You can't send a 'sit in' to the Admin, can you? :D

The Zack   

Originally posted by Gheelle.T:

AT&T, I heard you have been complaining about the boy and even asked the admin to ban him, why cry for his return now?

Lol Waa run e, adminka maalinba ma wax cusub baad weydiisan, weren't you asking his ban for loooooong time? Now it is granted you want it the other way around? If you were the admin I think you would ban people and bring them back again every other day lol.

Gheelle, Lol@the condom.