Sign in to follow this  
Gediid

A Very Dark moment in History

Gediid   

I came across this picture this morning and nearly wept.For those of you who live in Virginia that man in the picture works as a security officer at the DMV in Springfield Mall.I personally saw him in November of last year when I accompanied a friend of mine who purchased a new car.

A Sadist at Work

I honestly wept...........it's sad to people like that actually exsit. Are they ********, I am gonna hate those people even more now.......every year either someone tells me a sad story or I see a disgusting pic of what they did to someone.

Shame Shame Shame

[ April 14, 2003, 06:58 PM: Message edited by: Libaax-Sankataabte ]

SamiGyrl   

Gediid did you see when I put that picture up last time how they administration deleted it?

I guess they are afraid of the nomads actually seeing for themselves pictures of what happened and not what the faqash media has been and was feeding them at the time of the war.

-SAmiGyrl

P.S. Who ever wins the elections we did it fair and with peace, alxamdullilah!!!

Deeq A.   

Originally posted by SamiGyrl:

did you see when I put that picture up last time how they administration deleted it?

And why aren't "they" deleting it now? What has changed?

Sami, I think nomads would appreciate if you stopped engaging in these pernicious lies about the staff here and started debating issues in less derogatory ways.

If your post was ever deleted it is because you have a tendacy to attack others or make baleful qabiil remarks like "faqash" here -- remember Mooryaan, Iidoor and Faqash are terms used by hardcore tribalist to describe others and we banned such derogatory terms from our website along with the referencing of any qabiil names.

The rules are always the same. Please respect others and debate issue with civility.

Miriam1   

Yusufaddie a man is being burned to death, by a General of Barre's gov.

I dont knw wat sickens me more, the pic or that man is working at a mall.

Inshallah he will recieve his punishment in hellfire.

India   

God Rest His soul. That picture is going to huant me. How could they??? Walahi and then they wanna pass as our brothers. I loathe that regime and its supporters with menace.

Lander, my sentiment excat. How dare anyone question our motives for seccession? Do you need more evidence...I think not.

A friend of my mother has a son in his late teens. He attends deaf school even though he was not born deaf. He witnessed his father and brothers being slaughtered infront of him in Hargeisa....he has not uttered one word since.

Heartbreaking what has happened to our country.

Full power to Somaliland.

Peace (through out Somalia)

AD

laa hawla wa laa qawata illa billahi aliyyul adheem. that is not even permissible to do even to the worst munaafiq in the world. this guy is in America now? the guy in the shades? does anyone remind him of what he did? why did they do it in the first case? i try to understand why it is one would have hatred for another because of clan.

Blessed   

Yussuf.

I don't think that the actions ofthose pathetic people can be blamed solely on clanism. It was greed and love for power that allowed them to kill their own due to minor tribal differences. Give a fool some power and he abuses it :rolleyes: :mad: :mad: But, every man will face his creator... andtheir qabiil won't be arround to help them out of hell~

Hope we'v all learnt a lesson fromthis... qabyaalah stinks :(

Hopefully, soon enough those civil rights criminals will pay for what they done!

I am a little disapointed at thge lack of action from the Human Rights Commision of Somaliland but I guess after the elections they will have no excuse but to get to work... in sha Allah.

A Sad picture indeed....I dought any of war criminals will ever tried by courts. Morgan , Gani, and all others will be protected by their clans. Same goes for all other war criminals like like Atto , Yalahow, Yusuf, etc. The sad reality is , somalis don't care about each other. I doubt southerners would have said anything even if they were shown dat picture in 88. The Somali mentality is , as long as my tribe is not getting screwed, i could care less about wat happens to others. This is one of da reasons Barre regime had confidence to attack anyone somali clan coz da regime knew other clans won't object to the attacks. Anyway , our lack of campassion for each other led to 88 , 91 and to the most devastating

genocide in somali history, 92 famine, where atleast three hundred people were dying per day in towns like Bardhere and baydhabo, while AIDID and his boys were eating lavishly,watching hundreds of thousands perish right in front of their eyes. It was said a journalist sickened by what he saw asked Aidid why he wouldn't help the starving people. His answer was , " only i care about my clan"......I hate to say it , but i think every other somali would have given da same answer!

I personally could care less if somalia is united or divided coz there is no somali nation anyway. We are just collection of clans who happen to speak da same language and share da same heritage.

Baashi   

Despicable, inhumane, cowardly act...the victim, along with many other victims, will surely see justice done in the day of judgement...as justice has not been served TODAY. To the victim...may Allah rest his soul in heaven for he was wronged by ignorant soldiers blinded by power.

i dont see anything from the picture, but do you for certain now what the traitor man that was burned did?

its like footage ofthe south vietnamese colonel executing a man in saigon during the vietnam war.

american ppl were outraged at the time, but they didn't ask why. the man was a viet cong sniper , who had a lot of blood on his hand.

tuke was a noble man , doing his duties, which was to wipe out the ethio-snm traitors from the face of the earth.

if he killed any non- combatants, and courts prove that they were non combatants, then he should go to jail, but if he killed an snm traitor, then i support him wholeheartedly.

my uncle, a livestock trader and he was brutally murdered by the snm traitors in 1987. you never see mee crying like the jews ,but i, like many other relatives of the victims of the snm traitors go on .

give me a break, what snm did to the innocent refugees, and the helpless reerbaadiye is a genocide that the northerners want to hide with tear fake tears.

save me the crocodile tears ppl. :mad: :mad: :mad:

as for independance, it WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

Gabbal   

Lander said:

".....and they still ask why Somaliland gained independence"

That was horribe and inhumane and unimaginable, yet it is a reality and you use it for political reasons? The political arena was left behind when a Somali burned another Muslim, Somali.