Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

SOOL latest:: Gen Cade Muse puts on the uniform, PICS

Originally posted by Mslm: Red Sea:

How shameful is it when a whole president of a state comes on BBC and lies by saying that the ICU was fighting along side SL and then to top it off says he has proofs?!!!!

It's okay days go by and makes each man smile once, but he didn't have to lie sxb. now he seems less credible and Puntland seems less credible over all.

I hadn't listened Biibiisii since Itoobiyaan invasion of Soomaaliya, but I did this week. Did you listen that so-called "foreign minister" of Waqooyi adminstration's interview? I don't remember his name and don't want to, but his answers hunqaaco ayaa igu qabatay about masaakiinta Soomaalida Xabashadda laga gadaayo ama loo tarxiilo, to be tortured and Eebbe knows what else. Runtii, Soomaali saas u hadlaayo waligeey waa maqleysaa isma lahayn. It was beyond disgusting, nauseating.

All the badows ayaa so-called leaders u ah Soomaalida maanta, waana see Xabashadda rabtay, marka waxba ha blame gareyn ninkaan maankiis suu u madoowyahay u madoow Caddaawe la dhaho, waa another xoolo hoggaamiye ku sheeg. I blame the supposedly 'educated' who follow and digest easily their vile diatribes.

He said something MMA doesn't want to hear :D

he said they did not handover anyone to Ethiopia ... He said Somaliland is moving forward ,,, he said Somaliland will attack Garowe and Bosaso if they don't stop interferring our internal affairs ,,, he said many positive things about Somaliland :D