Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

Let the eradication of Alshabab begin.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Fabregas:

quote:Originally posted by MoonLight1:

saaxiibayaal I am not from this clan, and we are not even neighbours or related, I am talking abut the miscalculation they've made, its one thing to assasin a minister, its another to wipe a whole clan's repected men, the consiquance is sevear, and days will tell if this will go by unpuneshed.

Fabrigas SXB aburisha's revelution saved the sunni muslims from these gangs you support, sunnis are safer today than the days of so called (Iraqi's Islamic State), soon we will see the beginning of the end of Alshabaab, just watch next few days weeks and months, I promise you that.inshalah.

Walal, if innocent( good men as you say) people were caught up in this then we send our condolences and duas. However, you and I both know this was no attack against clans. This man was attacked because he brought Xabashis back(even though he used to call them the worst enemies of SOmalia), was meeting with them and striving to start a clan fitna between Somalis. When Sayid Muhamad attacked clan militias who worked with the British many people wailed and still wail that he took out( and he was more excessive against entire clans) their beloved tol militias. Anigu, My friend I don't care about clan, even it is my own beloved father who brings Xabashi, Gaalo tanks iyo Balayo to Somalia, I will not cry if he is`smoked.

As for your promise: I am not going to wail if Alshabab are eradicated, for they are humans and humans only rise and decline. My support for SOmalis to live in freedom is not dependant on any group. But I will give you a promise here: even if they eradicated, Somalis will never submit to Igad, Ethiopia or any UN browtecorate controlled tribal puppets.
Fabrigas Where is the Itoobiyaan now? are you telling me the 17 people other than Omar and Laqanyo who were killed are Ethiopians? What about the elders who were trying to mediate Omar and his rivals who wanted difference to be resolved throught peaciful means?

I think Shabaab and whoever was behind today's suicide attack made for reer Hiiraan easier to decide which side to take and who to fight against. I know it is not easy but it will happen one day that like the Ethiopians and the old regime that was harbouring them were ousted the Shabaabs and whoever is against the rebirth of Somali nation will be ousted too Insha Allaah...so halla samro lee dhibka dheef baa ka dambaysa.

Emperor   

^What a naive comment. Caqliga xageee la idinka galiyay ninyhow, I am still laughing at that comment, full of contradictions.....

Looool @ Alshabaab will be defeated like the old regime and Ethiopia were defeated :D:D:D

So in our highly 'intellectual' resident's mind, Alshabaab will be defeated like Ethiopian troops that were defeated :D:D:D , what do Alshabaab have in common with Ethiopia, and who defeated Ethiopia? I guess Alshabaab were brave liberators at that time right? :D

I won't be off the mark by miles, If I guessed that in your mind, it is Ethiopia that is coming to defeat Alshabaab too, so Alshabaab can again retaliate and defeat Ethiopia for a second time, but how will you end or get out of that circle in your mind lool

I am still laughing at that comment, honestly this is getting hilarious...

Emperor   

^Lool, OK adeer Xisaab xil maleh haday sheekadu marayso, waan iska aamusi Looooooooool but I honestly laughed at that one, I never imagined coming, not at this hour, not really :D

Fabregas   

Moonlight, sxb nobody supports the killing of innocent civilians, so stop putting words in my mouth. My comment was as clear as daylight.

BTW, I still haven't worked out where, you, the neutral SHariff campaigner, IS crying from. Is it because: 1.a clan was attacked and you are advocating for collective revenge even though you claim you do not belong to that clan 2. Because innocent civilians were killed 3. or you are just confused and angry? :confused:

Abwaan   

I like caruurta isku cammirta...If alshabab defeated on their own iyo in kale waa la arki doonaa...of course alshabaab was part of the resistance who fought against Ethiopia when the likes of you were ululating...but it doesn't mean in Somalia ay hostage u haystaan...No one or group could hold Somalia as hostage...plus when ay Boosaaso qarxinayeen they were merciless morons to you and now they are heroes? THAT SAYS ALL. Unlike you I was against markii Boosaaso iyo Hargeysa la isku qarxiyey and anywhere around Somalia...!

shabab is just doing house cleaning. Let them clean it up and then we will talk under the galool tree, like somalis always did to resolve problems. Its that easy ok. :D

Md. Diiriye (Rudy) iyo Dhalinta kuwaan la baxay meel ee iska arkaan la yaabanahay.

Noo sheeg brother maxaa ku aragtaa, would you for a day even live under sanctimonious, authoritarian rules of theirs?

To their way, it is simple: Either do their way, karbaash or dilid waaye. That is their way, should you even think about airing a slight dissent voice or wax u sheegid. You think they will allow you solving problems under galool or qurac trees. Waxaas xeer waaye, a Soomaali traditional way, which they probably are against.

Magacaaga ka bilaabi lahayeen "waa murtad magac gaaleed wato."

Liqaye   

^^^^

Hehe kashafa you write a sentence that proves MMA's point almost immediately.

What is the arabic word for Irony.

Coloow   

Originally posted by MoonLight1:

quote: Moonlight, fidnada daa sxb. There will be no tribal fighting because of this event. Beledweyne is inhabited by several clans and if anything it was the deceased who were advocating for an all out tribal warfare.

sxb stop this crocodile tears, you don't know anything about these ppl, who started fitna and spreading it who's fueling fitna and who's bringing new level o hellish wars to our country, is it Alshabab or moonlight. some ppl's stup1dity is beyond belief.
Moonlight, you are shooting yourself in the leg kid. You have no idea what you are talking about; you are similar to many people that frequent this site who want death and destruction for the somali people. You have no idea about the dynamics of Hiiran. Your unit of analysis is the "tribe" "the clan" "the beesha" and other below average fadhi ku dirir discourse.

You are spreading fitna without having knowledge of the context, the actors and the dynamics of Beledweyne.

ANWAR   

Originally posted by Belial:

In the end of the day. Al-shabbab will be victorious. Inshallah.

DO YOU NOT FILL SHAME :confused:

Samafal   

I dont see Alshabaab being stopped by any clan. They're cohesive, determined and motivated and no clan can match that least of all the ones that dominate Mogadishu. They are tired, demotivated and most of all confused whose side should they be. In the end it will come down to old Ethopian invasion and American figher jets to stop these angry young men.The circle and the blight of the Somali people continues.