Sign in to follow this  
Taako Man

I remember SNM's crimes against my people !

RedSea   

Cumar aka Suleiyman,

I have to say I like the way you put together the English phrases with such skill, however it's all words words meaning absulately nothing.

If I remember correctly, you were defending Col. Barre Huuraale, and were saying he is not that bad of individual, well what transformed since then....you tell me.

All in all, history tell us what Siyad Barre was. With the exception of few years, he was a blood sucking SOB, a dictator who didn't give a damn about anyone else but his qabiil, offcourse you being his kinsmen and at the same coming out in defense for him proves me right.

The SNM, the USC, the SSDF, and all other soup of letters that followed were as a result of the oppression of the dicatotor. He oppressed his people, divided tribes and pitted them against one another. Every tribe then set up a rebel movment to topple his regime. After they did so, the rebel group themselves turned against one another as result of his divide and rule system which he used.

This would never have happened if his regime wasn't oppressing its people, it would never have happened if he simply stepped aside when his term ended, just like any good old dictator he hang on to power until he was removed with force.

You cannot sugar coat and make a dictator look saintly all of sudden, just because he related to you.

Horn,

Yes, you can discuss history, however when you distorn history in favor of your adeero Afwayne in order to make him look the 'AAbow' that he was, we will challenge it and prove you wrong.

^^Sh. Sulayman would like you to believe that Hiiraale was the rightly guided khalif of Kismayo! The funny thing is the man, Sh.Sulayman that is, had his amen corner then as he has them now~~

^^Which Barre are you talking about adeer! One looms larger than the other? Besides it's you, Horn and now Sh. Sulayman who are clinging to the tales of hasbeens...

Emperor   

^lol I take it now, Let's put it this way, since the old men's story was a thing of the past, let the Sh. Sulayman dissappear...

Waanba naxayee Meesha anaa Sheikh Emperor ka ahaa markaa waa isbaaro hor leh baan is iri...

me   

Originally posted by Mj. bada Cas:

When someone cheers on for the dictator Siyad Barre and his autrocities commited against innocent lives and then with the same breath preaches about somali unity has to be remarkable stance which obviously confuses me and many others here.

First of all, I don't see why and many others here are arguing about somethings that may or may never be accomplished, when you should be worrying about the survival of the somali people in general. [/QB]

1. I never cheered for Siyad barre, I cheered for the Somali National Army and the Somali state. If you want to discuss the issue of the treason that the SNM commited, well there is another thread, bring yourself there, this thread is about the crimes the SNM commited. Siyad barre wasnt better then all the thugs that followed him, but that doesn't make him a sweetheart.

2. the secessionists will never accomplish their goals, its that simple, if the secessionist soo joog laga waa , soo jiifso waa laga heli.

3. you talk about the Somali nation being under threat, laakiin meeshan yaa na dhigay? Kuwa Soomaaliya raba in ay kala gooyaan samee na dhigin? laba wajiilanimada daa. 6dii miljan ee 'la dilay' marka aad soo aasttid, bal soo noqo.

Riyo ayaa lagu wada jiraa. Midba midka kale un ayuu eeganayaa, taas weeye waxaan u qoray that thingy on neutrality.

Qof toos u socdaa ma jiro, aniga xitaa hadii laygu daro. Marka sheekadu waa laba, ama meeshan aan wada taagnaano, masiibadan aan ku wada jirno anagoo meeshan isku haysanana, xabashi ha noogu tomaado, ama aan wada hadalno oo aan is af garano.

Wax layska qaadayaa ma jirto. Hadii wax layska qaadayana, bari hore ayaa taasi dhici lahayd.

me   

Badacase,

waxan oo naac naac ah waxaa kaa yeedhsiinaya, waxaan idhi ha la baadho wixii dhacay 1988. Runta in aad ka baqaytsid waa la arkaa. baadhitaan maxay banaan markasta oo aan soo qaado, waxaa qaylo ka bilaaba the secessionist mafia. sabatu maxay tahay oo ay oqa baqayaan runta?