Sign in to follow this  
Taako Man

I remember SNM's crimes against my people !

http://www.awdalnews.com/wmview.php?ArtID=8712

I remember SNM's crimes against my people

I remember ….. Waan xasuusanahey ...... Je me souviens

Celebrations have been going on this week for the formation of the SNM. SNM members, representatives from the office of SNM appeasement of the government of Somaliland, heads of parties with multiple personalities and SNM supporters gathered. Speeches of SNM appeasement and false stories of heroism were delivered. In the speeches not a single person had the guts to mention the immoral crimes committed by the SNM. I remembered the date in my own way and this writing is about the criminal acts of the time as committed by the SNM.

May the civilized world know and remember that thousands of my uncles and aunts would have been living in this world today? May the youth of the world know that thousands of my nieces, nephews and cousins would have been in their prime years of life this week? And thousands of them would have celebrated their birthdays or weddings this year or yester years. May the scholars of the world know that thousands would have graduated from Amoud University? May the senior citizens of the world know that thousands of my uncles and aunts would have become grand parents this year or yester years. May the world know that, that never happened and will never happen just because of some criminals called SNM who went into rampage and killed them for no apparent reason?

Surfing the net this morning, I saw the pictures of the criminals celebrating, smiling and in a party mode. But saw none of my people when I looked around and remembered that they were gone for ever. I saw old men in their fifties, sixties and even seventies with grey beards happy for their criminal acts in which they killed four, five, six and seven years old babies. I saw old men celebrating for their killings of defense less old men and women. I saw shame, disgrace and sickness on their faces. I held back my tears and read some of the lies they said in the speeches. After I read some of their garbage speeches, I nodded my head in outrage, cursed them but prayed for my people. May Allah (SW) give you peace in your graves May Allah (SW) shine and widen your graves and may Allah give patience to those you left behind.

The disgraced SNM speeches were nothing but the usual nonsense. They said what they wanted to say and laughed as they wished. They congratulated each other But I have a message for them from the now grown up orphans. People may you open your ears and hear it loud and clear:

“Ninba waa mare maalin taaduun meel ad eediyo yey mus kula korin.”

Unlike you (SNM), people with something in between their ears believe that there are two sides to every coin as there should be two sides to your stories. You told the one that pleased you but never did tell the other version of the story. You had no guts to say loud what you whisper to each other. You chose to ignore to even recognize your sense less crimes let alone to apologize. You hid the facts and never told how you dared to do what you did. But let me remind you how things happened. You crossed the border with your Ethiopian friends and killed indiscriminately. As to your other claims, I believe that it was just a case of: “Budkii iyo bisadii kulmey.” I know that, because I remember and will always remember. In your speeches you hid what you did, but facts can not be hidden or distorted. We will keep it alive. We will always remember our people (your victims). We will always read to our children what happened as bed time stories. I remember and here I tell the world your crimes:

You committed acts with intent to harm, destroy and damage and that is crime.

You killed thousands of defenseless people and that is crime.

You caused bodily harm to innocent people for no apparent reason and that is crime

You deliberately inflicted on innocent people conditions of life calculated to bringabout its physical destruction and that is crime.

You destroyed mosques for no logic reason and that is crime.

SNM forces did all that and more. Your immoral acts were never mentioned in the speeches but I remember and will always remember. Awdal baan ku dhaartee Waan xasuusanahey oon xasuusnaan waligey. I remember the carnage in Borama. I remember the looting in Awdal. I remember the cries of the babies and their mothers. I remember the suffering of the old men and women in Dila. I remember your burning the farms and the houses in Qalooc and the mosques which you destroyed with heavy artillery. I remember your stories of how you could not differentiate between the mosques in the villages and the Afweyne mansion in Mogadishu. I remember what you did in Zeila. I remember how you treated the innocent people of the villages of Awdal. I remember your coming with the Ethiopian soldiers and I remember your laughing with them. I remember the enjoyment on your faces while rampaging in the streets of Borama. I remember all that and will always remember and tell the world your shameless acts.

You (SNM) claim that out of your madness a state was born, but I remind you that it could not have been created with out Awdal and can not exist with out Awdal. You dream of one day ruling the country, and I assure you by then to not count on Awdal. You try to cover up your acts, and I assure you that I expose them. You are showered with praise, I assure you that I will be there to condemn you. You refuse to apologize and recognize your crimes, I then remind you the message:

“ Ninba waa mare maalin taaduun meel ad eediyo yey mus kula korin.”

Suleiman Abdi Dugsiye

Ottawa

Sdouksi@gmail.com

You committed acts with intent to harm, destroy and damage and that is crime.

You killed thousands of defenseless people and that is crime.

You caused bodily harm to innocent people for no apparent reason and that is crime

You deliberately inflicted on innocent people conditions of life calculated to bringabout its physical destruction and that is crime.

You destroyed mosques for no logic reason and that is crime.

SNM forces did all that and more.

Those criminals will be dealt with in time.Let them be busy with their celebrations and etc.The south is getting clean and in time,the North will be cleaned too and i hope and wish that they refuse the opportunity of diplomacy and choose to fight.

Baashi   

To some they were Mujahids. Al qatil wal maqtuul kuluhum fi naar says it all. Still I expect them to bestow their shining knight with "Mujahid" status. It's human nature. Some folks passion and pride overcomes them. They are just incapable in flipping the coin to see how different the engravings are on the other side!

Lake   

Hahaha leave the stooges to try to pin the people of SL together. I could bet you members from...**I need to put it nicely for SOL sake*** your group wrote that essay. Don't ask me what I mean by this either..I wont explain you know it.

Tone

I don't know what you are trying to say, but there is no conspiracy. Mr Dugsiye claims Awdal as his home province. He is by all intents and purposes from the non SNM clans of the former British Somaliland.

Lake   

^^^

Stop with the fabricated BS...No one from Awdal is ever capable of writing such thing.

I have read 2 weeks ago two major sub-clans from SL is in a bitter feud in Berbera..When its another BS.

We all know who this is coming from....

Lake   

^^^

MF..I'm frequent visitor to SL. I know what's really going on...From Awdal to Erigavo.