Baashi

Puntland Will Secede -- if Yussuf Led TFG loses

Abtigis and Tolka

It's good you are being frank, I like honesty. Now, will you stop using 'puntites' to refer to one single tribe, puntland has a diverse number of clans who've made puntland the burgeoning state it is today.

Second of all, I do not believe the people of puntland sanctioned the killing of innocents in mogadisho and the south as you suggest, and if you truly do believe that, then you are confused and high on caano bore. In fact, a lot of the somali displaced people from the south( and they are displaced people and not refugee's which is what reer hargeisa call them) were given refuge in bossaso and are making a living there.

Do not confuse the support for a somali government even if it's weak and useless with wishing malice on a fellow somali. Intentions are important, and i guarantee you the vast majority of puntlanders sympathize with innocents being killed by both al shabab and TFG. It's criminal elements calling themselves muqawama that we do not sympathize with.

Remember, one can support the concept of a transitional government without necessarily supporting the negative actions of the said TFG.

Final note, my views are my own and do not represent a general mindset of puntlanders, so please refrain from generalizing.

ElPunto   

A & T/Protocol - you're off your rockers boyz. Stop now before this turns into a Xiin/Duke like mud wrestling extravaganza.

Ood - old boy - we'll never agree on the Las issue. You and like minded fellows remind me of

. Just careful how this attachment to Sool/Sanaag ends. :D

Acuudi bilaahi mina sheydaani rajiim.

Some sickening, nauseating thoughts some grown-ups people's mind ku jirto, and on the top of that u soo bandhigayaan on this public forum, oo yar iyo weyn ku jiro. Acuudi bilaahi once again.

I don't want to know what else their mind ku jiro. Such a revulsion, so revolting.

Hunguri   

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

Xinn,

awoowe, anna meeshi lagugu weeraraba inaan difaac ku dhinto, adna kolkaad iin yar ii heshid durban idaba qaadatid halkaad iga asturi laheyd, ma xeerbaa?

Peace Caravan'ka meel inaga dhig isaga'oo bal TFGmaxay ku danbeyn bay kula tahay? Ma TFG'da ciidanka ilaalada Nuur cadde ku aamini la' cid aan xaafada aheyn yaad lee dahay way sii socon?

A&T, Foosha ama haween-ku markay umulaan. Amaba uur yeeshaan. Ma qarsoomaan. 2-duba wax la qarin karo ka wayn. Hadda adiga, waxaan u gartay ( Qabyaalad ) baad ummushay.

Hunguri   

To me, both are same. Tribe and Tribalism are two indentical, inter-related twins. You mention Qabiil, Qabyaalad wakes up, and the drums are beaten ( ulu ulu ulu ) You talk about Qabyaalad the Qabiil wakes up, and ( Hadaganay is played ) Aay hoobalayoow heblaayo Alla hoobalayoow hebeloo :D . Markaa saaxiib maxaad ii sheegaysaa. A&T, to be honest, the most sensetive issue that set up Somalis against each other, and the only one syndrome diseas which have no medicine is a tribalism and Qabyaalad. We come to the diaspora, we are like one in two. Helping each other, having jokes at coffee shops. Fighting for one another. The moment Qabiil bell rings, every one will turn against you. Markaa bahashaasi waa poison, waa sun.

In conclusion the wisdom of the prophet PBUH:-

Madina, waxa daganaa. 2 qabiil oo Carab ah. Aws and Khazraj, and they were sworn enemies. Killing each other for more than a century. The Bani Nazir jews, and those in Khaybar business farmers used to benefit from this war. They used to weapon them, arm them and their blood shed was their best celebrating moments. Thanks God, when the prophet PBUH landed Madina, he illiminated the tribalism, Qabyaalad have been completely forgotten, he brought them together with the light of God. And, made them brothers. In nutshell, one day some where not far from the prophet PBUH, he heard some of his companions shouting, he took a close look. And, all over sudden. One of the companions talked about the battles back decaded between them. Sheekadii, waxay noqotay ( Waa wareey waar yaa reer hebelooy ) ( Aws V Khazraj ). Hadda u fiirso, qabyaaladii la aasay qabiil baa kiciyey. Almuhim, Nabigii SCW waa kala dhex galay. Wuxuuna yidhi in his Hadiis!!!

(Dacuu haa, Fa innahaa Mu'tinah, Dacuu haa, Fa innahaa Mu'tinah, Dacuu haa Fa innahaa Mun'tinah)

Qabyaalad, iska dhaafa, waa qudhune(xun). Qabyaalad dhaafa, waa wax ( xun, qadhmuun, cudur)

There, is another version of Al-Bukhaari.

Dacuuhaa fa innahaa Khabiithah!.

Affeef:-

Somalida, kuwaa hadhawto kula murmaya. Oo markay wax kale waayaan, odhanaya. Hunguri, isagu muu qabyaalada iska daayo :D . Somali, lagama lug baxo. Waar Diintu ha idin gasho!

"Mu'tinah, waa waxaan waxba reebin oo dilaa ah"

Abtigiis   

You see Hunguri or Dhuuni,we both agree Qabyaalad is the killer problem. My way is to talk about it and said you are reer X, I am reer Y, but what is the use of being X and Y? If you want the truth I never felt like rer hebel.

It is only natural that like your personal name and it is something people call you.

Let the Qabiil wake up, and see who is cheering for his clan. In fact, in my approach, I am championing that people bad about their own tribes or supposed tribes than others.

Ninka yidhaa reerkayaga ayaa fiican ama saxan ayaan qabyaaladiiste u aqaan, ee anigu ma reerka la igu sheegayaan amaanayey?

By the way, I denouce refugees from my home areas who have actively participated in the killings of the Somali people in the North, purely becuase they were of different tribe.

How is that for a Qabiiliste?

ElPunto   

Originally posted by Oodweyne:

^^^
Mr. ThePoint

Now, my friend, as I had a reasoned to guessed earlier in our exchange; could it be said, that the
video clip
that you have shared with us, may have something to do with that
"unspeakable longing"
that I was gingerly warning against you in telling to all comers,
dear lad
?
:D

Well, as they say, perhaps, it would have been best, if you had obeyed that dictum of
"discretion is a better part of valour"
in here. For, if that were to have been the case; then, I am sure the dirty glances that you're likely to receive from various corner of
SOL
gallery for your current troubles, would have been a non-event.

But, since you are determine to come out of the closet (
so to speak
); then, perhaps, we shall try to avert our gaze from your end. Till at least you drop this obsession of yours, which is your intention to seriously strip-teased
"your deeper feelings"
of things that are
"unspeakable"
, in our presence...

Regards,

Oodweyne.

Oodster, old chap - I'm guessing you were having an off night not to pick up the simple analogy in the video. The point was that Pepe represents you and fellow Somalilanders who want to 'close the border'. You're just not seeing there ain't no love there so just move on.

As to the other thing - you have brought it up a number of times. You seem rather fixated on it no? All I did was describe the lovefest between you and another nomad - and it seems your curiosity and titilation is boundless. Ironic.

RedSea   

Runta hadii lasheego dhulka soomali dagto oo dhan ninka soomaray ayaa yaqaan. meel Pland ka kulul kana dhul beered xun kana nolol xun majirto. I am speaking presently. Its potential is still not known but presently speaking its the desert of all desert. Kulaly iyo heat ayaa saa uboodaya.

Somaliland hadii aad eego waxay leedahay meelo ku fiican dhul beered ie. whole state of Gabiley, maroodi jex is rich agriculture land. The only dry areas are parts of Togdheer and far Northern Berbera. That is pretty much it. Puntland has none. I been there through and through. Allow hadii geed lagu ogyahay.

Thankful   

The only dry areas are parts of Togdheer and far Northern Berbera. That is pretty much it. Puntland has none.

Stop with the lies, I've travelled all over Puntland probably more then the average person that visits. Wallahi Billahi I took this picture right outside of Qardho on my way to Garowe. This is from my private collections, I have others with people standing in the grass, but I haven't asked them if they minded if I posted it.

Regardless this is puntland and believe me there are Area's that are Rich. Do you hear of fights taking place over land there's an abundance, sure not as much as others but it's strategic location makes up for it?

i337079_IMG0247.JPG?id=9fd3ea86617f95d63

On 11/19/2008 at 7:41 AM, Che -Guevara said:

A&T...What clan do you to belong anyway :D

Blaming group of Somalis won't be solution. If there needs to be peace and justice, everybody needs to own up to their mistakes.

Che, waagaan Abtigiis isma garaneynin ayaa filaa? Taloow Abtigiisa aragtida uu inta ku soo bandhigay wax ma iska badaleen toban sano ka dib?