Sign in to follow this  
Castro

National Football League

STOIC   

^ Lol....I wasn't all hyped up about them either it just happened that Mike Tomlin deserved it and I had to give in.I hate Steelers fans..I'm all for the eagles....

Cara.   

Ugh, my coworkers are going to be insufferable tomorrow. Now I'll have to abandon all the taunts I worked so hard to prepare.

Still, it was a thrilling game.

SeeKer   

^^^Where you hiding these days?

Preseason is over and it would be interesting to see who gets starting line up on certain teams. What about Ian Johnson being dropped by the Vikings? Stup!d :rolleyes: Lance Long should make cardinals better, they couldn't get any worse after such a poor preseason.

Ps:-I am going to be attempting my first fantasy football this year. Any pointers?

Castro   

SeeKer, long time atheer. You must know that the NFL season is by far my favorite time of the year. I'm not sure I can give you any fantasy pointers since I always did poorly in my leagues. Also a little late now but if you can get a prolific QB (New Orleans) and a consistent kicker (anyone but Jeff Reed), you should do fine. A WR with good route-running skills won't hurt either.

This year it will be one of the Mannings to win it all. You heard right. I'm calling it in the second week.

SeeKer   

Mannings ah? Jeez aren't you jumping the gun? Personally I am not laying my cards down yet icon_razz.gif It will definitely be a solid season though! Mayb my prayers will be answered and we can finally get in the playoffs :mad:

I ended up not doing fantasy football this year, Inshallah mayb next year and mayb we can create an SOL league.

SeeKer   

*** Jumping up and down watching MNF........Go Favre/Go AP/Go Chester/Go Williams/Go Vikings***

:D:D:D:D:D

I so hope they don't screw up in the next 9 mins.

Castro   

Originally posted by Gheelle.T:

Castro, will your prediction stand or will the Saints take it home? 3 days to the Super Bowl, where are you guys?

It almost stood. Almost. Good for the Saints and good thing I'm not a betting man. ;) At least my neighbors are happy tonight.

Not the best Super Bowl ever but the Saints are 'aints no more. An emphatic and well deserved two-touchdown victory.

"Not a betting man" indeed! Anyway, Saints took some risks and it paid off with a touchdown. Kudos to the courageous young coach and the players as well.