Sign in to follow this  
Castro

National Football League

raula   

^^^tell him although I almost puked with pity during the first half icon_razz.gif ILMA BAAKADOOYIN got wat they deserved but I felt sorry for Favre at the end(he could only do so much :D N'ways good Tv.

As for highest paid players..can't believe A-rod gets mad mulahs when ORTIZ and DAMON are just brazers icon_razz.gif for crying out loud-I hate anything to do with Houston-nothing against Tom Delay and Dubya icon_razz.gif the place is just full of tongue-twisted midwesterners :D Go SOX.

GOPHERS-you NAIL THE JUG but miss the AXE :mad: Ya suck for real-Go wolverines.

aaah! I should take it easy on Footie for now smile.gif but I know atleast I dont have the patience to wait for -a MAYBE-GOAL soccer match :( too much hormones racing yaqee...lol

later

Originally posted by PlayMaker:

Brown, So what happend to the Packers? they chocked big time and Pep finally had a good game more like good second half..

Red sea,

I agree with you i still can not get over that trade.

LOL@PlayM.

I know you not feelin' to brag on such a horrible game. Home Court[Field] + Lucky Kick + Luck + Luck=Lousy win smile.gif:D

But seriously,I have to give it up for the Viks for at least winning @home. Tis about time. But dude,what was the deal with all the fumbles?, did they have a contract with fumbling??

I still believe they will be the team to beat in this div.Altho Garcia & his Lions are fantastic. We will see .

Cant wait for Colts/Pats Game. uwiiii

SeeKer   

I think Brad is making smart plays as a QB. I rather prefer him heading the vikings even though they won't get anywhere.

My predications are for NY giants and Bengals. I rather fancy those two teams. Manning has being on point;so far so good.

Suprised that philly first off decides to utilize the throwing game and now have tension in the ranks. TO is turning out to be another Randy Moss. I agree with the suspension people are forgetting what team work is.

Should be interesting with this weeks line up though. Giants against Viks and Philly against cowboys.Will the colts continue their winning streak? they are 8-0 at the moment. Can't wait smile.gif

Castro   

Originally posted by SeeKer:

Will the colts continue their winning streak? they are 8-0 at the moment. Can't wait
smile.gif

Yes they will. They're playing the Texans this weekend and Manning will dismantle Houston's secondary. The Texans can't defend against the run or the pass. With the best QB in football, Wayne and Harrison as wideouts and James on the ground, there's a better chance the sun might rise from the west than the Texans ending this streak. My guess is the Bengals will end it.

Jaylaani   

My predications are for NY giants and Bengals.

[/QB]

Are you kidding me? Yes, I agree those two teams look impressive right now but c’mon, Super Bowl contenders.

I think The Colts are going to be the Super Bowl champions against the Panthers.

As far as the Eagles, they were never a great team to begin with. They were good team in a bad conference. The NFC was no show for the last three years and the Eagles were the beneficiaries of bad conference. McNabb is way overrated and they basically have no running game. Their defense used to keep them in the game but not any more. They’re

4-4 but they could easily be 1-7.

I think the Vikings will be okay next year if they add T.O in their roster. Yes, T.O and D.C are better combo than T.O and D. Mc .

I think The Colts are going to be the Super Bowl champions against the Panthers

If i were Manning & Colts fan,i wouldnt have celebrated that win over the Pats. Had the patriots had their full lineup,i doubt if they would have won.

Unfortunately they will definetly improve to 9 zip. Those Texans should go to the CFL.

SeeKer   

Jaylaani: TO and DC kulaha.........I don't think so. We already had that combination before.No Thank you.

As for the Panthers I see a glitch. They concentrate too much on two particular guys when running plays. If its receiving they utilize smith and on the other hand on rushing plays guess who? Stephen Davis. Its working so far but its bound to get dodgy soon.

I might see Colts Vs Giants......Manning vs Manning now that would be a game.

Jaylaani   
Originally posted by Brown:

If i were Manning & Colts fan,i wouldnt have celebrated that win over the Pats. Had the patriots had their full lineup,i doubt if they would have won.

Injuries are part of the game. You play the team in front of you. Either way I think the Colts are much better defensive team they’ve ever been and there offense has been the best for years too. Patriots are in decline mode. You only stay on top for certain period of time.

Seeker,

"TO and DC kulaha.........I don't think so. We already had that combination before.No Thank you."

Yes you had that combo and what happened. They traded the best receiver in the game for nothing and now they look like a college team. There is nothing wrong with T.O. He plays with heart every Sunday. You can’t dispute that. Yes, he asked for a raise, what is wrong with that? Unlike the NBA and MLB, the NFL is owners’ league. Players get cut every day for economic reasons (there is no grantee contracts in the NFL). What is wrong if a payer asks his contract to be renegotiated?

T.O. is upset not because he didn’t get his contract renegotiated. He upset because his teammates especially, McNaab didn’t give him any support. He’s a great player and yes Vikings would be fortunate to have him in their roster (I don’t think it will happen)

BTW, I like the idea of Manning vs. Manning. but can you imagine the hype that family will get by the media?

Your assessment of the Panthers is very good but there is nothing wrong with knowing your strength and utilizing it. Don’t forget their defense too.

I still think they’re the best in the NFC.

Great debate…I like it.

SeeKer   

Regard to TO we will see what the "judge" has to say about his suspension this Friday.

Most diappointing game to see was Vikings vs Giants game this weekend. Manning suxed *** for most of the game. Defense had to carry the weight of team.

Vikings: All I can say is Special teams + defense + lady luck = beating NY giants. Take it as an experience and hope its the last we see of this kind of performance. :(

Jaylaani   

^^^I’m guessing you're Giants fan?

I didn't see the game but I saw the high lights. Remember manning is only sophomore QB. He’s entitled to make mistakes. With all the things the offense did wrong, they had a chance to win the game. I still think they’re the third best NFC team in the league, behind Atlanta and Carolina.

How about them “Beagles� Thy really look bad and McNab looks like the average QB I always thought he was. He needs to lose some weight so he can stay effective at the end of the game. He also needs to learn how read coverage rather than watching his receivers.

Castro   

^ It's from all that Campbell's soup his mamma's been feeding him. I feel sorry for DM. He's a great quarterback with a shitty team at best.

Jaylaani   

^^^There is nothing great about DM. why do you have to feel sorry for him? He is the one who is throwing these idiotic, illadvised interceptions when the game is on the line. Let me tell you something. Great QBs watch coverage and take defense apart accordingly. McNabb watches his receivers. That spells disaster and he is paying the prize for it now that he's not running and scrabbling anymore.

Lol@Camp. Soup!

SeeKer   

:eek: @ behind Atlanta.......You mean Falcons? How can you even compare Giants to Falcons. I can see y you said Panthers but :eek: at Falcons. Were you watching their game against packers? If I were you I would pick seattle they are shaping up and might be in contention in the NFC afterall.Yea I am a Giants fan ;)

Bengals did well in their last game. Like I said should be a good game against the colts and off course I will be vying for them :D Can't wait for Wilkerson (Potential Potential) and Webster (Proven Proven) to be cleared for the season.