Sign in to follow this  
Castro

National Football League

Castro, You know you not that bad(Once you talked football).

Unfortunately i'd have to disagree with you AGAIN for this here:

They won't even make the playoffs. Of course, I've said that 3 years in a row now. Ya rab!

I Guess you missed the Steelers/Pats Game(Blame Rita eh?); Dude that was the Awesomest game.

My Patriots Kicked major Azzz last sunday; They dismantled one of the best defensive teams This season.Thanks mainly to the Pretty Boy. Hes 12/12 in 4th quarters. However i'd have to agree with you on the loss of Haulk & Harrison as well as Light, aint a good thing. But hey who knew about Brady?

I would have gone with the Eagles laakin T.O & Mcnabb made a fool outta themselves and i see that eventually having an impact on their perfomance. I have my eye on the Panthers.

Naku; You can hate all you want babe. It takes discipline & respect for your opponents' talent to win super bowls. icon_razz.gif

The AFC east is the weakest in the AFC this yr, so the Pats may win the division but i think they will get knocked off in the first round.

I mean there is no way they can win the superbowl this yr.

I know it is still too early but i am gonna say this is the colts yr.

Castro   

Originally posted by PlayMaker:

I know it is still too early but i am gonna say this is the colts yr.

Afkaaga caano lagu qabay. It is the year of the Colts. Although Manning and Harrison are sucking azz right now, there's no way they can be beat.

Originally posted by Brown:

Castro, You know you not that bad(Once you talked football).

What can Brown do for me? No one is that bad saaxib. Football is my passion. I was a rabid NBA fan until June 1998. I was in Vancouver, BC, at the time. It was a nice (rare) sunny day. I was watching Michael Jordan stick a dagger in the heart of Karl Malone and the Utah Jazz. The dagger was long enough to stab me too. I quit watching anything but the finals in the NBA. Then I discovered football. Ah, the muscle. The mania. The joy. The pain. What a sport!

^The Nba? Dude; That was sooo 1990s. Theres no more Nba. It has lost the glory.The only Basketball i watch is the NCAA. smile.gif

Football, My freind is a MAN's Game. Period.

Your colts are playing the Titans.I think its on Directv.[if you dont have the NFL pass on directTV You Need to get it!].

If not then perhaps You have no choice but to watch the[improving] Cowboys & the[useless?] raiders. I am sure the local channels will pick that one up. icon_razz.gif

Bakar   

Any Eagle fan up here? I hoppying this is the season that they should go all the way. Mcknabb has to assume this leadership role and tell Mr. Me (T.O.) to stop whining about the conract which he signed years ago!

I get disoppointed every freaking play off.. My prediction f last season was kinda disoppointng, however, I am still optimistic considering the way Mckanbb performed yesterday. He wasn't 100% in health wise, and yet he had one of his best performance.

The team that is makiing some noise, beside colts, is Arizona, though this an early stage of the season.

Jaylaani   

The Colts…I think this is their year. I don’t see the Pats being better than .500 team Stealer might make some noise as well.

I wouldn’t bet on the Eagles. For the last three years, they were a good team in a bad conference. They have no running game and their receiving core is mediocre at best with out T.O. in the line.

C’mon y’all, the NFC sucks that is why we ‘re talking about the Eagles. Had they played in the AFC, they would have been just another good playoff team.

P.S. How bad are the Vikings?

Are the Bengals for real?

Go SIXERS!

P.S. How bad are the Vikings?

Not bad @all. they are first in their division(haha). I mean save for Greenbay, they all won 1 game and lost three.

Of them all, i see teh viks wining the division.

Did you see the game vs Falcons? :cool:

Originally posted by Brown:

Did you see the game vs Falcons? :cool: [/QB]

Hey dawg did you have to remind us that?

This meathead coach needs to be fired, It is proving he can't get shit done.

I like the way philly is playing now mcnab is on another level by himself man..

Jay, you can not say philly don't have a running game, They used those short passes with westbrooks better than anybody.

Bakar   

Originally posted by Jaylaani:

Are the Bengals for real?

Thanks for correcting me, J. In fact Arizona is 1:3. I meant to say Cin. Bengals which is the top of the whole league. As for the Eagles, for some reason i havae this feeling that they will go all the way.

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by PlayMaker:

Jay, you can not say philly don't have a running game, They used those short passes with westbrooks better than anybody.

My point exactly, catching the ball in the backfield here and there doesn't make you running team. Westbrook is the only so called running back they have and he's not true running back him self and you know that.

Yes McNabb is playing out of his mind right now but let see if he can continue. He has the tendency to get confused and disappear in big game situation.

He’s lost three conference championships in row before last year. Yes, they went to the Super Bowl last year by beating .500 team in the first round and the Falcons in the conference final who had no receivers what is so ever.

I just don't see them going any where this year and there is no next year for the Eagles because TO isn't gonna be in the roster.

Man. Tis Monday,every one Yall need to report up in here. How were the sunday games?

I watched the Pats Falcons Game. Honestly these patriots are tough. They make it past 4wins they should be ok in that division.

What happened to the EAGLES?.[Hallow,Eagle fans]

Man who woudave thought The Lions would kick Major A$$ YO!.Man i had a Ball(literally).

And ow ow ow, did yall see the JAGS manhandle the bengals?. *Boy oh Boy,somebody had to show em what the deal is*

Am sorry Playmaker, but i have to mention the GREAT favre & his Packers. The way they demolished and leveled the Saints(MAN,Katrina;Damn You)Needs special Mention.Hey Viking fans, Get ready icon_razz.gif

Cant wait for tonights MNF. Regardless,My Pats will be fine smile.gif