Sign in to follow this  
Castro

National Football League

Castro   

Another awesome season is upon us. My favourite team is the Indianapolis Colts. That makes Marvin Harrison and Peyton Manning my favorite WR and QB, respectively. My fantasy football team is called the Jersey Village Negroes and it has both Harrison and Manning on it. We will be the champs this year.

Who do you think will come out on top come February next year in Detroit? Why do you think that is?

My choice is the Philadelphia Eagles or the Colts. The first came close 4 out of the last 5 years. And the Colts are just monsters, I tell ya. Monsters!

SoMa_InC   

I thought the football league already started...Chelsea has won all their four games and they will play Charlton Athletics on Saturday.

The best game of the weekend is the Man utd vs Liverpool game....

Gediid   

^^^^LOOOOL

Soma they is talkin bout de Yankees version of Goood ole rugby...The only game in the world were a 400lb man can be called an athelete but in ma book dey is brutes and its fun to watch it on a lazy Sunday afternoon....... :D

Jaylaani   

Football is about strategy. One has to understand its tactics to enjoy real football on Sunday afternoon.

Soccer is nothing but a kick-ball. I find it very boring to watch on TV.

N.O.R.F   

Football is about strategy. One has to understand its tactics to enjoy real football on Sunday afternoon.

That very true,,,, :D

'American Football' is absolute cr*p, 4 hrs of stoppages, 1st downs and yellow hankies popping up everywhere, the tactical plays are called by someone sat in the stands via a radio? is this game played by players or coaches? plus i cant stand the american accent, Rugby is a much better sport!

the tactical plays are called by someone sat in the stands via a radio? is this game played by players or coaches?

It is called strategies bro. but how about the English Premier Ladies?

nuune   

^^^^ Waaba dad waaweeyn oo is dilayee, ganaceyba is gooyeen iyo araxda, ma waxaas baa ciyaar ah niman waaweeyn oo isku tumanayo!!

Castro   

Football is great. So is soccer. I can't decide which one I like more but since soccer is not readily available on T.V., between September and January, I enjoy football. It has also been my experience that those who have the strongest negative opinions on football are the ones who understand it the least. It's a game of athletism, strategy and competition.

So those who do like it, which is your favorite team? I'm getting spanked in my fantasy league as Manning and Harrison are playing the crappiest football I've ever seen.

Nephissa   

Yup, that's the unstoppable Hall.

I'm a Seahawk fan, but my season could easily be made by any team beating the Patriots.. I hate them with passion.

Castro   

Originally posted by Naku Penda Piya:

I'm a Seahawk fan, but my season could easily be made by any team beating the Patriots.. I hate them with passion.

I like Alexander on the Seahawks but otherwise they're a lame team. As for the patriots, well that dynasty is d.o.n.e. Last Sunday, they lost Rodney Harrison to injury and that pretty boy QB they have is going down. They won't even make the playoffs. Of course, I've said that 3 years in a row now. Ya rab!

To all u Seahawk fans imma be real honest

Shawn Alexander aint sayin much yeah he was 1 yard away from Curtis "My favorite" Martin for da rushing title but dat was last season

& my boys da Pats took a serious blow in Heinz field ova da weekend our captain Rodney Harrison is out another damned injury i wanna see Bill Belichick is gonna pull this one out

I swear if da Pats win another Super Bowl this season Bill Belichick is da best coach of all time cuzz look at da whole picture

Offensive Co-ordinator Charlie Weiss gone to ND

Defensive Co-ordinator Romeo Crennel gone to da Browns

MLB (middle Lineback no baseball) and heart of da Defense Tedy Bruschi injured for da Season

SS and captain Rodney Harrison injured for rest of season

CB Ty Law went to division rivals Jets

WR & Tom Brady's deep threat David Patten left da team

So if da Pats win all credit must go to Bill Belichick