Sign in to follow this  
BN

Puntland State ID Cards(Photos)

BN   

id.gif

id_banner.gif

Dawlad Goboleedka Puntland waxay sharciyeysay in la qaato Warqadaha Aqonsiga ee soo socda, kuwaasi oo loo arkey inay muhiim u yihiin arrimaha ay ka mid yihiin, Tirakoobka Dadka deegaanada Puntland, arrimaha Nabadgalyada.

Warqadahan Aqoonsiga waxay kala yihiin Aqoonisga

*Muwaadinka(Citizen ID) ku nool deegaanada Puntland.

*Warqada Aqoonsiga Wadaha(Driver's License).

Wixii faahfaahin ah oo ku aadan Waraaqahan aqoonsiga, fadlan kala xiriir Xafiiska Hay'ada AIG, FZE

1806 Riverside Avenue Suite #3

Minneapolis, Mn 55454

Telefoon Somalia 61657 STG Bossaso

Full Article

Gabbal   

Love your siganture by the way, can' you believe that dude defended these words when I confronted him with them!

Waryaa you are true hypocrite, and your buddy is taking things out of context. :D

OG_Girl   

Just wondering how they will give ID? Will they give every somali or you have to be from certain clan?

Just sincere question!.

Salam

Just wondering how they will give ID? Will they give every somali or you have to be from certain clan?

I think you have to live there and be a resident and then apply

You know what im just tired of somalia, i used to be a patriot but i got really lonely. All these folks claim to be patriots but resort to vitriol name calling when thier clan is talked about in any way.

And all this pride, where does it come from? All these folks on SOL and within our communities in somalia and the diaspora talk of the granduer of this clan, so on and so forth. But the truth of the matter is that somalia is one of the most pitiful sorry little countries on the face of the planet. We dont have *ish, but we talk like we are members of the G8. Besides blinding qabilist hatred, we also suffer from illusions of granduer.

so sad when we debate how nice some ID cards from some state are. Dont you see these IDs are just papers or plastic whatever, but at the end of the day Somalia remains the shithole of Africa.

LANDER   

Not to minimize the efforts of whom ever came up with this I.D card idea but a few things simply don't make sense to me. Perhaps Bari nomad can fill us in.

1-If Puntland is supposedly not a nation, why is it adapting a national i.d card?

2-Modern states such as the US are just starting to propose ideas such as a national I.D to really include finger printing as a measure of counter-terrorism. Those who already have national I.D cards such as France, have yet to adapt the finger printing to their i.d cards. So how is it that Puntland seems to be at the forefront of these innovations?

I have to agree with Ali Somali, delusion seems to be present in many parts of somali culture.

Samafal   

Puntland does not need ID cards, Somali ID cards should be enough becouse it is not claiming to be a separate entity and anyway there is no need to do it.

And off the topic, Puntland needs to change the name from Puntland to "Bunt" as first there is no "p" letter in the Somali alphabet and second it needs to remove the English word of "Land". What do you think?

Originally posted by YACQUUB:

Puntland does not need ID cards, Somali ID cards should be enough becouse it is not claiming to be a separate entity and anyway there is no need to do it.

And off the topic, Puntland needs to change the name from Puntland to "Bunt" as first there is no "p" letter in the Somali alphabet and second it needs to remove the English word of "Land". What do you think?

Puntland state does not have to separate itself to have an ID it's no big deal. Why does every state in the United States have an ID card of their own?

brother their is a big need because it's the only way to know who is who.