Sign in to follow this  
Jumatatu

So much for National Forces....Lol...!

You see, the diffrence between you ( steaming cheeks )n We ( "Sbaro" hunks ) is that we descend from the ppl who made the change.

Wow "we descended from the ppl who made the change" :eek: :eek:

I hope your not talking about the USC's badiyo bandits "revolution," because the SSDF's mediocre mahbars were the first ones to start the proudful "revolution" that resulted in 15 years of anarchy, over 1+ million deaths, starvation, rape, disease, poverty, lawlessness, semi-colonialism under by the raw meat eaters,and backwardness in our country path to modernization (which Father Maj.Gen.Jalle Maxamed Siyaad Bare's allah haa u naxariisto worked hard for and was on the correct road).

So don't be gready now USC badiyo bandit....share the GREAT ACHIEVEMENT of the Somali dowfall with SSDF mediocre mahbars who co-deserve the tittle Somali Parasitic Leech Award along with you. :cool:

Johnny B   

Originally posted by nomadic activist:

So don't be gready now USC badiyo bandit....share the GREAT ACHIEVEMENT of the Somali dowfall with SSDF mediocre mahbars who co-deserve the tittle Somali Parasitic Leech Award along with you. :cool:

Oooooh mama .... that hurted. icon_razz.gif

Aight , you´re right , lemme put you too in the chip .

according to my USC bible, SSDF may have been the 1st to revolt against "Father" Barre ( alaha u naxristo) but SSDF desolved into nothingness while HE was around.DUH ;)

so i won´t share the glory of kicking "Father" Barre out , cause if i do , that´ll mean SSDF beeing Bandits, occupiers,rapists etc etc,

( names n nouns that are copyrighted ONLY for the USC ).

--> I´m very comfortable with ya direct addressing , just watch out .. i wanna you to b around for long time to come .

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by M.I.L.K:

The Somali People want their Father and no one will take that away.

Warya se wax ka noqdeen sxb? I assume unless am mistaken, anyone who claims his father other than the real one is casting doubt on his percievement. Sxb word of advice..'ha is bah diliin'..!

Ok line up, who else is claiming Yeey to be his father.. JB you better re-open the registry of the Orphanage centre in Kampo-Axmaro..it will be good to sort out this now

Damn and all the time I thought I was debating with people who actually with held and believed in the destructive policies of Yeey.... Kumbe they are fatherless individuals seeking to identify themselves with the Il-Coloneelo.

We had 'Ubaxi Kacanka Oktoobeer' what shall we call this now ' Ubaxi Kacanki Doofarey'...

36_12_6.gif36_12_6.gif36_12_6.gif

Johnny B   

Originally posted by Jumatatu:

Ubaxi Kacanki Doofarey'...

Kox kix kix ... this one goes straight to the history books ..

Ubaxi Kacanki Doofarey

36_12_6.gif36_12_6.gif36_12_6.gif

He is the Father of the Country. Just cause he has been around for a long time fought for Somalia when Somalia was in need.

President Abdullahi Yusuf is a war hero, President Adan Ade gave decorated him for bravery in the 1964 Somali Ethiopian border war. And in the ****** he was one of the Somali officers who ripped Ethiopia apart. but hey all you guys seem to be interested is in personalising the details by name calling and sly comments. Bro he was a war hero and

AFWEYNE WAS A TRAITOR WHO USED TO WORK FOR THE ITALIANS.

BIG DIFFERENCE:

SO ON BEHALF OF THE SOMALIA PEOPLE IF AFWEYNE WAS EVER CALL "FATHER" I RIPPE THAT NAME OFF HIM.

First of all lets not get carried away. There is no need to bring the late Siyad Barres name into this topic.

As for father of the nation I guess thats neither here nor there. The man who best deserves that title is Aden Abdulle Osman, as the first leader of the independent republic. Everyone else is toast..

Now lets get back to the topic, nothing really has changed, old Juma and Co desperate as ever, are clutching on to every straw that happens to come their way. Their hope now is that reer Hiiraan will do the dirty work for their otherwise impotent leaders.

However the news from Hiiraan is that nothing much took place and that the army recruitment is going smoothly. So making up stories, following up dayniile, waagacusub style scoops wont make any difference on the ground.

--> I´m very comfortable with ya direct addressing , just watch out .. i wanna you to b around for long time to come .

Why would I be banned, because of my direct approches walal? I didn't insult any clan walal. Badiyo "bandits" the USC were bandits and had the mentaility of a reer badiyo because after they kicked siyaad and his kinsmen out they started fighting eachother and ripping the tiles off the villa instead of living there.

Mediocre mahbars that was the name given to them by the Somali public and the government.

Now if I should get banned for "insulting" people (which I didn't) then this person should get banned for being ill-informed and too incompetent to understand anything anbody writes.

(look below)

He is the Father of the Country. Just cause he has been around for a long time fought for Somalia when Somalia was in need.

President Abdullahi Yusuf is a war hero, President Adan Ade gave decorated him for bravery in the 1964 Somali Ethiopian border war. And in the ****** he was one of the Somali officers who ripped Ethiopia apart. but hey all you guys seem to be interested is in personalising the details by name calling and sly comments. Bro he was a war hero and

AFWEYNE WAS A TRAITOR WHO USED TO WORK FOR THE ITALIANS.

BIG DIFFERENCE:

SO ON BEHALF OF THE SOMALIA PEOPLE IF AFWEYNE WAS EVER CALL "FATHER" I RIPPE THAT NAME OFF HIM.

President Adan Ade gave decorated him for bravery in the 1964 Somali Ethiopian border war.

Walal instead of listining to dear father (and no not abdullahi yusef but your biological father) you should read the books, surf the net(google), and sometimes and only sometimes when there is a solid evidence of what their saying listin to the elders (thou they tend to exaggerate...and I can tell alot of people have been writing what dear grandma,grandpa,father,and mother say).

SSDF desolved into nothingness while HE was around.DUH

I think your "GREAT achivements" was carried with the help of the SSDF mediocre mahbars, and the SNM zionist mujahids after all they did start the "revolution" (in the order I mention them). :cool:

Xoogsade.....Maybe we are just delaying the inevitable by thinking Somalis are going to reform if they continue existing in their present situation, or if we believe the bad ones will die out. Just look at the people in SOL, Most of them are relative young, educated and have been a witness to the destructive nature of Qabiilism. Farthermore, Living in the west have shown them the benefits of statehood, yet you all insist on supporting one warlord or other solely coz of Qabiil affliations.

Wats even sadder is that no Somali of any Qabiil could say wat their respective warlord has done to benefit his/her Qabiil. The only thing that could change the Somali landscape is when individual Somali stop worrying the Qabiil and start looking out for his/her interests. I don't see this happening at all. So I think the best solution is to have unity goverment with rotating presidency, formulate constutition allowing regions to secede,and peacefully determining the boundaries of future Somali states. Those regions that wanna stay with Somali proper can be in the union, and those that wanna break away can leave the union peacefully.

OLOL   

These skinny and malnourished boys from Bari, dressed with arrtificial cheap uniforms and with phony arrogance, came to the city to harrass its beautiful girls and working business people.

They came to rape "Beerlula" and to feast on the sweet juices of the "Baar". But what they didn't know was that Beerlula's strong and well-fed proud knights were there to defend their "Houris" and the "Baar" is an age-old cherished sustenance not to desecrate. They have been taught a good lesson indeed!!

The skeletal boys should go back to their hell-hole before it is too late or otherwise get ready for a rollercoaster of humiliation, pain and defeat at the hands of the fearless warriors of the south.

for Yeey being in Jowhar, so far the news from there is that the old hag - knowing his days are numbered and his fake liver is unreliable - is busy quenching his thirsty for the Gin and Rum of Snai-Biasa under the shady trees of jowhar.

These skinny and malnourished boys from Bari, dressed with arrtificial cheap uniforms and with phony arrogance, came to the city to harrass its beautiful girls and working business people.

Walal lets not fabricate lies, if anything the boys from Bari are more healthy looking than the inhabitants of hiiraan, they also come from a more stable and developed region than hiiraan (you see they can afford to give their militia "artificial" uniform), and their women are as or even more beautiful than the beautiful women of hiiraan so please do stop the unneeded insults. smile.gif

Many of the people poisned into opposition to the new government expressed that they don't see the President of Somalia H.E. Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmad as their father. I totally agree with your assumption and refusal however if he is not the little father of the Nation who is it then? Who should we entitle that title.

I would suggest give that title to the first person who removes the roadblocks and pacifies beautiful old Mog city. Even if it is Yalahow, Qanyare or Caato I would immediately support them and actively compaign for them to become the leader of the Somali nation however I can't see that happen.

Juma, Johnny (the hippie) Baptist and Co I would strongly advise you to sort out the capital city of Somalia, the pride of our Nation. Somalia today is a country that doesn't exist on the map of the world. We don't exist as people, Human-beings all over the world we're treated like people who inferior, people who left their country because of Hunger.

The only reason why I support the Colonel is because I know he is a strong man and that he can actually pacifiy the south given that he gets a fair chance and deal by the warlords.

Walaal, Walaalayaal Wallaahi I don't hate anyone of you. I just want the best for our country. The people are fed up, tired, sick of the illegal roadblocks, the killing and being without a proper Government and State.

People want simply their Statehood back. Walaal if you can do a better Job you would have done it a long time ago. You had millions of chances and opportunities to solve the problem but you never did it whatever reason you give it won't be accepted from you whether it be incompetence you don't simply know how to rule and govern or you'r reluctant to go back to a proper functioning nation because it would undermine your illegally set up instituitions or simply you couldn't do better and you fear if the "expellees would come back they would do a better job than you".

After the ouster of Marxuum Maxamed Siyaad Barre you had the hole country under your feet, they were ready to be governed by you but you missed the opportunity and you embarked on a killing spree and trying and properly to the jubilation of Juma and Co actually succeeding in cleasing a hole tribe (ethnicity), which we ain't actually holding against you in the contrary of other people i.e. North-Western part of Somalia.

We the people of the North-East are actually forgiving and loving sometimes we may say something but believe in a United, Federal Somalia. We've invented that System specifically for Somalia and I believe it's actually the most suitable political sytem for the hole of Somalia.

Brothers and Sisters Iam not naive nor am I ****** by allowing you to take the lead in Somalia. The only way Somalia's problem can be resolved is by the infamous AK47 because the warlords refused to back off on their criminal activities and because of the simple reason that they don't want to see law and order taking place in Somalia.

Either we as a nation win the fight for peace and democracy or we loose it like many before have lost and then it's actually certain that we will go different ways and will part from each other properly not for ever but for the time-being until you realise your mistakes.

Gabbal   

^^You might think you wrote something extremely objective, but I assure you, you haven't. smile.gif Olol's open bigotry combined with your hidden one are more then anything amusing.

Matter of fact, why does this thread still exist?

Duufaan   

I guest, Abdilaahe yusuf army are the former SSDF and they did not have hair cut since than. Now they are march to Modisho and they may have their dream hair cut. !!!

Simply, every member of the tribes want share the candies , specially the UC but, C/laahi yusuf do not have enough of them.