Sign in to follow this  
Jumatatu

So much for National Forces....Lol...!

Xoogsade   

Bro Che, Ilaahey waxba lama aha inuu soomaalida hal habeen qalbigooda isu keeno, but this is what they chose and Allah lets people decide their own fate through their freewill. I feel bad at times like these when I see a good somali brother losing hope, at the same time, when I see some other men's attitudes, I just think may be some more years of hell on Somali earth isn't that bad afterall. I wish Qabiiliiste oo dhan hal habeen in nafta laga wada qaado including myself if I was one. I am that certain of me to ask Allah to take the lives of those who placed their society where it is.

waa cajiib how some of us see the future of somalia negative. alaah haduu yiraahdo ohoow waay ahaaneeysaa ayadoo aysan qaadan wax waqti ah.

Here we have Jum who is representing ,Mudane qanyare and sees these government weak government. and do not believe somalia will have government once again. Dhankakale we Have Duk who is representing C/Yusuf and thinks these govenment is the best govenment and they will do everything by force.

soo meesha waa ijeed aand ku jiidee hadiia Duk iyo Jum oo cabitaan qaboow ku korcaabaayo computerkooda is ku qilaafsan dowlada sidee ku shaqeenlaheed :confused:

hadiiba ninmankaa qaxootiga ku ah dhuul shishey oo u arka siyaasada soomalia banooni :D

I don't think that certain people are happy to solve the problem in Somalia. They're content as how things are now with their criminal activities and isbarooyinka.

First of all remove the isbarooyinka then we know that you're the dead serious to solve the problems.

Jumatatu   

The biggest Isbaro is your adeerka, Yeey, incase you have not realised. And hey being against the establishment of a state where he solely dictates matters is not a criminality.

Juma is fighting out of pride, so never mind him, he does not see the destruction, roadblocks thugarry and murder, he ignores it all out of clanistic sentiment. Like Cawad said remove the roadblcoks then we will clap..

Jumatatu   

What makes you think I want you to clap for me, do you think my objectives are for you to be pleased and compliment me.

You go around in circles of road-blocks, thuggery and all things that come into your mind, yet you dont see how your perceived Moses has single handedly destroyed the hopes and aspiration Somali people had in this government from day one of its establishement.

Just go with the flow Juma, if the presidents aspirations have changed why are you stuck in your position change with the president.

Waa in aa la kala roonaadaa don't you thing so? If someone tries to change the agenda led him do it.

it's like a marriage where the wife keeps the father in the interest of her children because she ain't want her children to grow up with "cuqdad" and without a fatherfigure.

Why can't do the same for the people of somalia. we're orphans atleast when we got our father back we want that he takes care of us even when it means he bans all the shit we used to get up too e.g. robberry, thugarry,killing and illegal roadblocks.

We want peace+stability but we can't achieve that because "You were holding Somalia hostage for the Past 15years". And for that reason you should be ashamed of yourself.

Give us our country back or we have to get it back in other ways if you aint volunteer then we've to get it back forcibly.

But you don't have to worry ofcourse Juma because with your superior military equipment and army who defeated the mighty US-Delta and Ranger Forces we don't stand a chance against you so we'd better go back to our origins.

Jumatatu   

So now Yeey is father..? Damn it took Marxuum Siyaad(Allah uu naxaaristo) couple of years to be called father, Yeey wants it overnight.

With the wife and father example of yours dont you think we should reject 'father' Yeey after seeing what he has done and doing to his children in P/land. :D:D

Gabbal   

Maxaa la'isku ceebayn? Hiiraan waxaa ka dhacday wax foolxun oo laga xumaado.

1.) Wax laga xumaado weeye in Cabdulahi Yusuf uu ciidan qarameed ku magacaabo ciidan lawada ogsoonyahay inay ciidaan beeleed tahay.

2.) Wax laga xumaado weeye in reer Hiiraan ee weeraraan marti u yimi oo awalba ee u yeereen. Dad wadankoodi joogin oo rafaad iyo haraad daraadood magaaloyinka u soo galay in la weeraro waxay wajika ka dhishaa reer Hiiraan.

With the wife and father example of yours dont you think we should reject 'father' Yeey after seeing what he has done and doing to his children in P/land. [big Grin] [big Grin]

^^^^looooooooool

The old man or "father" (as some would like to call him) doesn't have much time on this earth (only god knows but taking his age and health inconsideration it doesn't look that long) so as his kinsmen please do advise him to rest, repent to Allah, and redeem his seat as president for the front row of the Mosque. A little after the bloodless coup of marxuum Maj.Gen.Jallle Maxamed Siyaad Bare (allah haa u naxariisto) he ("father") has been hiding in huts as a rebel, he has also been a prisoner for the amxaars were he got severely beaten. His mind has decede over the years while being a rebel and a prisoner, he isn't mentality stable to run a government and this is shown by his speeches and actions. To be honest after listening to his jowhar “nac-nac†( I would be insulting all the great leaders who have made a speech if I called his a “speech,†even bush), I had to turn on the speech made by marxuum Maj.Gen.Jallle Maxamed Siyaad Bare (allah haa u naxariisto) in 1969 were he was explaining the meaning of “jalle†just to please my ears after listening to him.

Originally posted by Major-General Cawad:

Just go with the flow Juma, if the presidents aspirations have changed why are you stuck in your position change with the president.

Waa in aa la kala roonaadaa don't you thing so? If someone tries to change the agenda led him do it.

it's like a marriage where the wife keeps the father in the interest of her children because she ain't want her children to grow up with "cuqdad" and without a fatherfigure.

Why can't do the same for the people of somalia. we're orphans atleast when we got our father back we want that he takes care of us even when it means he bans all the shit we used to get up too e.g. robberry, thugarry,killing and illegal roadblocks.

We want peace+stability but we can't achieve that because "You were holding Somalia hostage for the Past 15years". And for that reason you should be ashamed of yourself.

Give us our country back or we have to get it back in other ways if you aint volunteer then we've to get it back forcibly.

But you don't have to worry ofcourse Juma because with your superior military equipment and army who defeated the mighty US-Delta and Ranger Forces we don't stand a chance against you so we'd better go back to our origins.

Brother what else can we say to them you said it all.

The Somali People want their Father and no one will take that away.

Originally posted by nomadic activist:

quote: [big Grin] [big Grin]

^^^^looooooooool

The old man or "father" (as some would like to call him) doesn't have much time on this earth (only god knows but taking his age and health inconsideration it doesn't look that long) so as his kinsmen please do advise him to rest, repent to Allah, and redeem his seat as president for the front row of the Mosque. A little after the bloodless coup of marxuum Maj.Gen.Jallle Maxamed Siyaad Bare (allah haa u naxariisto) he ("father") has been hiding in huts as a rebel, he has also been a prisoner for the amxaars were he got severely beaten. His mind has decade over the years while being a rebel and a prisoner, he isn't mentality stable to run a government and this is shown by his speeches and actions. To be honest after listening to his jowhar “nac-nac†( I would be insulting all the great leaders who have made a speech if I called his a “speech,†even bush), I had to turn on the speech made by marxuum Maj.Gen.Jallle Maxamed Siyaad Bare (allah haa u naxariisto) in 1969 were he was explaining the meaning of “jalle†just to please my ears after listening to him.
Warya Siyaad Barre raped Somalia of it's glory I will not call Him the Father of our great nation. I will call the men that fought for Somalia Glory and that is about to bring the glory back to our Nation. His excellency President Abdullahi Yusuf a Father at hand and a GrandFather that Somalia will never forget even after his Death.

Maj.Gen.Jallle Maxamed Siyaad Bare (allah haa u naxariisto)For all he has done to the Somali People for so long.

Johnny B   

Originally posted by Major-General Cawad:

Very convincing i might say !!

What is Next?

Blind, if Yey kills in the name of Nation restoration ?

You see, the diffrence between you ( steaming cheeks )n We ( "Sbaro" hunks ) is that we descend from the ppl who made the change.

Tell Your Wife n father story to the thousands of Puntlanders whose relatives n beloved ones were killed by YEY.

Before you convince the world and Juma ,try a TREE. :D

For us ,Yey is not the right man for Somalia at these testing times, period .

It is not about his clan, it is the persona, so if u got a better commodity, bring it on

Johnny B stands for " Anti Yey " in a hippie way ;)

we know what happened to previous national force that dropped from the blk hawk!! now u gonna bring couple of ill equiped ugandans!! lord have mercy!! they be wont last a day!! lol..

hopefully, they got life insurance!! :confused: