Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Mas’uuliyiinta midowga maxaakiimta oo Muqdisho ku casuumay aqoonyahano caan ah.

Mas’uuliyiinta midowga maxaakiimta oo Muqdisho ku casuumay aqoonyahano caan ah, si ay ugu talo-darsadaan isbedelada Muqdisho

Muqdisho

Waxaa maalmihii u danbeeyey soo gaarayey magaalada Muqdisho siyaasiyiin, aqoonyahano & dad magaca ku leh Soomaaliya oo ka kala yimid dalalka Yurub, W/Ameerika & dalalka Carabta, waxaana imaatinka shaqsiyaadkaasi uu yimid markii ay casuumaad ka helaan mas’uuliyiinta midowga maxaakiimta Islaamiga ah ee Muqdisho oo doonaya in ay kala tashadaan qaabka ay u wajahayaan isbedelada ka jira magaalada Muqdisho.

Xubnaha soo gaaray Muqdisho ayaa waxaa ka mid ah Prof. Cabdi Ismaaciil Samatar, halka xubnaha la sugayo uu ka mid yahay Dr. Cali Khaliif Galeyr, waxaana la filayaa in 15-ka bishan Muqdisho lagu qabto kulan ballaaran oo ay isugu imaanayaan mas’uuliyiinta maxkamadaha & aqoonyahanada dibedda ka yimid, iyadoo wararkuna ay sheegayaan in qaar ka tirsan xubnaha Muqdisho yimid ay qorsheynayaan marka ay ka laabanayaan magaalada in ay ka duulaan garoonka dayuuradaha oo shalay laga billaabay howlo nadiifin ah.

Waxgaradka & aqoonyahanadan oo 15-kii sano ee la soo dhaafay intooda badan aan Muqdisho imaan, waxaana la filayaa in tallooyin wax ku ool ah ay u gudbin doonaan midowga maxaakiimta Muqdisho.

dayniilecom @hotmail.com

Maf Kees   

These Islamic courts are trying to get some well known Somali intellectuals to their side as cheerleaders against the interim government in Baidoa.

Wadaadadaan caqli badanaa. Kitaab akhrinta maalintii oo dhan is very good for the brain.

Wiilo   

Wadaadadaan caqli badanaa. Kitaab akhrinta maalintii oo dhan is very good for the brain.

LOL....

QANCIYE   

Walaahi ragaan ma naxaayaan. they just want A/yousuf's blood pressure to go up as it hasn't already. I smell anti-TNG already. I guess Abdi Qasim did his job well and it looks he's telling A/yousuf “yo you screwed my chance in becoming a Somali Prez after the Arta,now what? Ama make sure you won’t get anywhere.LOL

If you guys remember well, A/yousuf was the first to denounce the election of Arta TNG

Walaahi caruur camal ayay u dhaqmayaan. Iga qora sheekadaan oo dhan waxay kudhamaan doontaa anagoo reer hebel ah. these courts won't last long sheekada runtaa soo baxaysa kamoon ppl

Xiinoow, the Courts should not waste the opportunity to make peace with the TFG, and bring ultimate peace to the country. The same old “anti-Yeey†rhetoric will not bring peace to this suffering nation. What the courts need is to go beyond this narrow playing meadow and into a more broad thinking about the future of this country. They have a tremendous opportunity to, in good time, govern this country. Such priceless opportunity shouldn’t be wasted on the same old mindless games of “Yeey-hating†as that is becoming more and more evident. It will eventually turn into a tribal squabbling, and that is no progress ... back to square one.

The ICU has done an excellent job in cleaning up Mogadishu. Let them now shift the game and work with all the parties (the TFG being first) to construct a lasting peace.

AYOUB   

LST, it takes two to tango, and what will the backers of the TNG do if Yey and Co made peace with the Courts?

Thierry.   

A very good move indeed

These intellectuals will assist in the strategic aspects of Moqdisho and where to go next.

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

Xiinoow, the Courts should not waste the opportunity to make peace with the TFG, and bring ultimate peace to the country. The same old “anti-Yeey†rhetoric will not bring peace to this suffering nation. What the courts need is to go beyond this narrow playing meadow and into a more broad thinking about the future of this country. They have a tremendous opportunity to, in good time, govern this country. Such priceless opportunity shouldn’t be wasted on the same old mindless games of “Yeey-hating†as that is becoming more and more evident. It will eventually turn into a tribal squabbling, and that is no progress ... back to square one.

The ICU has done an excellent job in cleaning up Mogadishu. Let them now shift the game and work with all the parties (the TFG being first) to construct a lasting peace.

The Courts, good Lion-teaser, stated their support for this TFG. They correctly see it as a framework to start with. Since Khartuom agreement, I have seen nothing that would indicate that the courts mean otherwise. With blessing of mediating parts, and as an effort to basify troubled Mogadishu, Islamic Courts established legislative assembly that encompasses all the major players of Mogadishu groupings. Some have interpreted it as declaring parallel government with the one in Baidabo! I see none of that. They promised to open Mogadishu seaport and airport. If they do, they would reach a milestone. They have shown interest to serve some justice on the shabeelooyinka and Jubbooyinka. I welcome that. They have also shown political sagacity in communicating to the interested world, e.g. UN, EU, and USA. Obviously these men want to change how things have been. Naturally some, including TFG seem to want to resist these looming changes. That’s not to say that these courts are all dandy and good. They are not. It’s to say, however, that these Courts have a chance to succeed where others failed, and we should support them toward reaching that goal.

As you can see, the TFG is loosing the plot and, quite ironically, reducing it self to no more than an obstructionist entity that can’t affect progress. As you know the TFG is full of men like Aydiid Jr, Caato, and co who see these developments as a threat to their role as the sole reps of certain communities. Geedi also falls in that category as well. Needless to say that there is a persistent foreign hand that serves interest that’s not ours. But despite all of that, not to mention hostile media coverage, these men maintained their posture and stayed on message. They are making progress. Though it may not sit well with some, they determine to unite broken communities between Hobyo and Mogadishu and fully represent them, and I welcome that.

See, good Libaax, either we want Somalia revived and law and order restored in those regions as we proudly supported regional entities like Puntland and alike, or we should readily admit that we are clannish beings that can’t see beyond tribal equations. We accepted criminals whose hands stained with blood for the sake of piece and stability. Why not accept these men of faith if they dared to table a solution--a rhetorical enquiry, bay the way, which you need not answer.

Reaching out to the Diaspora and tabbing the help of educated Somalis is not akin to TFG bashing. Perhaps the mere mention of such names like Galaydh and Samatar spell danger to some circles. The fact that they disagree with certain policies of this TFG should not be interpreted that they are against it. Besides, preserving the TFG, though ideally is the safest outcome, should not be the goal. Reaching a reasonable framework by which Somalia could be born again should be.

P.S. good to see you saaxiib.

Xiin, you seem to be deluding yourself. Though I respect your stance and honesty. These courts are largely based around strong faction that still cause many problems in southern Somalia. I hope they can rise to the occasion and make Mogadishu a peaceful and functioning city. However no one can deny that a number of warlords are still strong and central to these courts, how do you work out these opposing interests? Inda Cade wants justice and and Islamic state is like saying Hiiraale will bring a fair and balanced rule to Kismayu.

The courts have made some silly moves, the claim they run Somalia, their saber rattling against the TFG and their promotion of Inda Cade and Xasan Dahir. These were all tacticle errors, my opposition is not about clan, I just do not think we need a new war that will bring in foreign powers which will further damage the nation.

Generale, you keep talking (correctly at that I may add) about Indhacadde and the injustices he committed in the south. But I suspect that you also know that there are equally wrongheaded men in the TFG. There’s the Barre, the man whose illegal hold on Kismayo is to be soon blessed by the old man’s approval as a regional entity. Unless you resolved to disagree with these Islamic Courts you can’t be serious in wanting them to exact swift justice and solve decade old conflicts in the south. But at least I don’t expect them to legitimize these illegal gains. I am not asking Indhacade’s head and if they can peacefully wrestle control from those areas I would welcome it. The TFG and the Courts need to talk and bring some settlement to the Somali civil war. That much we agree adeer. Where we part ways is the fact that you have unfortunately fallen for these cheap cyber half-truths and refused to even give them the benefit of the doubt. You are adamant about your support for the TFG with all its questionable characters and you want to trash Islamic Courts for Indhacadde is part of it. How judicious yaa Generalle?

True that the Courts are primarily from one clan but how relevant is that? I don’t believe that they claimed the control of Somalia. It’s incorrect to interpret the formation of Courts congress as declaration of government. It’s not a provocation to unite people and form a platform through which they give voice to their concerns instead of using violence. In Court's case, it’s rather necessity to avoid war and try to breach differences through peaceful means. That’s exactly what they did. The appointment of Xasan D, especially the political sagacity of it could be a point of moot. But the Courts congress was both needed and timely.

Now the question of Kismayo in particular and that of the Shabbeellooyinka in general is a legitimate concern for many of us. Ideally the TFG should have seen the significance of it and instead of taking page out of Aqasim’s duplicitous tactic and resorting in to a game of political seduction, they should have appointed region’s respected elders and mandated them to bring resolution. That didn’t happen and thus the Courts have opportunity to prove that they are different. As men of religion, and when the political convenience ends, I expect them to deliver.

Finally, let us hope Somalia avoids another civil war and all parts see how historic this moment really is. Let me also remind you that I can’t be more royalist than the king, and, when the bush comes to shove, my loyalty lies with the faithful rather than the clan. I suspect you would do the same.

Finally, let us hope Somalia avoids another civil war and all parts see how historic this moment really is. Let me also remind you that I can’t be more royalist than the King and the when the bush comes to shove my loyalty lies with the faithful rather than the clan. I suspect you would do the same.

Well said indeed. Now an important point here is that we both agree that there is a real problem in the lower Shabbele and Jubas. My position is clear that the people of those regions, must decide its future. The TFG would be wrong to give a veto to the JVA or the likes of Inda Cade.

I also agree with you that the TFG has many questions to answer regarding their snail like take on things, their incompetence.

Courts, TFG or others , what is important is to empower the people, only through this can we move forward.

Hiiraale will bring a fair and balanced rule to Kismayu.

Duke I won't go into the whole "who rightful owns Kismayo" debate with you, for I see it as a waste of time, but isn't Hiiraale a junior JVA member and not the really decision maker of Kismayo :D