Sign in to follow this  
osman_nz

Puntland Needs To Expand It's Taxation Policy

osman_nz   

Originally posted by Gheelle.T:

While you on it, add higher taxation on prostitutes, $200 fine on drunk drivers, $300 fine on disabled parking, and $100 fine on littering. Also, night clubs and bars can only service local made liquors and spirits. Those found selling other brands would be fine heavily and loose licenses. Comon man, why limit the taxation?
:D:D

Miskiin..Their is gheele quote for u...i even re-posted it for u, u must be suffering eye-sight problems because of ur hate for puntland.. ;)

osman_nz   

che-guevara..sxb i didn't start it but im recieving the heat for it..subhanallah..i am in the defensive position...ghelle threw the first bullet..i responded back with rocket launcher

osman_nz   

Besides it's not my area of specialty to attack girls..that doesn't interest me...and if i did offend some my bad..lakin i was responding only to ghelle comment..

Nothing more nothing less..

osman_nz   

Che-guevara..ghelle responded to my serious post regarding taxation with sacarsm and cheap-shot's providing nothing useful except attacks.

He said puntland should raise up taxes on prostitutes...he was indirectly saying puntland girls are prostitutes...and i set the record straight with him that infact the prostitutes that come to puntland come for the pirates money from outsid regions which has been mentioned by the ulama in garowe not long ago and also by farole.

So i was basically responding to his cheap-shots by saying the problem of prostitution is infact your ppl..it was based on factual reports, but maybe i shouldn't of gone that far..like i said i respond defensively..never did i say prostitutes are north or south or anything of the sort...the topic wasn't even about that..it was about taxation...

So bro, the fault is not mine i don't believe, i just maybe should've of ignored his comments..but i am quick to fire the gun when provoked..

osman_nz   

Che-guevara what made more furiated is the fact of the moderator ignoring gheele comment like he didn't say anything....wallahi he tried to deny ghelle said anything so he can make me look like the bad party....wa typical clan-politics

Originally posted by osman_nz:

Che-guevara..

So i was basically responding to his cheap-shots by saying the problem of prostitution is
infact your ppl ..it was based on factual reports, but maybe i shouldn't of gone that far..like i said i respond defensively..never did i say prostitutes are north or south or anything of the sort...the topic wasn't even about that..it was about taxation...

So bro, the fault is not mine i don't believe, i just maybe should've of ignored his comments..but i am quick to fire the gun when provoked..

Gheelle.T is from Puntland!

There are other ways you could have responded to Gheelle's sarcasm, but to insult Somali women whom you think Gheelle is related through qabiil is just plain wrong no matter what your excuses are.

Learn a thing or two, you insult, fight or badmouth men on SOL or those elsewhere, but don't INSULT SOMALI WOMEN.

And honestly it makes look pitiful. Now admit your mistake and leave there!

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

This guy is banned.

War yarkii malaha qarbaan ka tuurey.. My little sarcasm sent a wrong message I guess, little boy took it to another level. I think the admin should have given him some warnings before banning him.