Sign in to follow this  
osman_nz

Puntland Needs To Expand It's Taxation Policy

osman_nz   

Puntland administration i believe needs to expand it's taxation stream from the current set-up...it should include personal income, setting up traffic squad to monitor the roads and high-way patrol-men to give fines to any caught speeding.

I know farole has plans to introduce speed signs on the main high-way connecting galkacayo-garowe-bos saso and resting spot signs and also how many kilometers u have to go sign...but if he set's up patrol man which he already has police department, he should create division in the police department monitoring that the road-laws are not being broken and if they are to slap fines on those who are.

This will save lives on the road, good revenue stream for the government to further invest into road projects..

The taxation issue in general just needs to be expanded in all sectors of society..i don't see why he isn't doing this..government life-line is taxation..he really needs to start expanding it..

While you on it, add higher taxation on prostitutes, $200 fine on drunk drivers, $300 fine on disabled parking, and $100 fine on littering. Also, night clubs and bars can only service local made liquors and spirits. Those found selling other brands would be fine heavily and loose licenses. Comon man, why limit the taxation? :D:D

osman_nz   

ghelle..prostitutes come for pirates money and they usually from djibouti or south..it's well known..as for the alcohol issue, the ppl who drink mainly are the pirates as they bashaal with their usc or snm girls...

Infact those prostitutes was talked about in garowe mosque and how they bring diseases..united nation has said we are the healthiest ppl out of all east africans...that ends the cake

Originally posted by osman_nz:

as for the alcohol issue, the ppl who drink mainly are the pirates as they bashaal with their usc or snm girls...

You really have get to learn when to quit...very shameful!

Juje   

Originally posted by osman_nz:

ghelle..prostitutes come for pirates money and they usually from djibouti or south..it's well known..as for the alcohol issue, the ppl who drink mainly are the pirates as they bashaal with their usc or snm girls...

19247-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Grossed-

osman_nz   

Wat is wrong with u guys? all the time attacking me..do u see me start the cross-fire? i start a thread to talk about something that is really needed, and ghelle responds about prostitutes...and i set the record straight with him about that and it's very well known issue usc n snm ho's in garowe.

Listen boys, i never start the cay..i just end the cay with kharbash based on facts...that is my style get used to it...lakin I WILL NEVER START IT, I JUST RESPOND..especially regarding girls..

osman_nz   

miskin i don't start it, i just respond to the attack of gheele...soo asaga wuxuu sheegayo ma firisid miyaa?

Sxb i see u have an agenda against puntland

osman_nz   

miskiin your exposed, u aint fooling anyone now..just come out of the closest and say u hate puntland...wax kale kuma harsano..gheele is the one who started it NOT ME WARYA..if he starts it i will respond with b-22 guided missiles..

I don't see Geelle mentioning any "Puntland prostitutes." Plus he was being sarcastic.

Laakiin adiga gabdhaha Soomaaliyeed wax galabsan u gaftay, only because in your mind they are from some other regions, whatever regions you mean. Gabdhaha aad afxumeyneysid waa Soomaali, keep that in mind.