Sign in to follow this  
Meiji

The foreign-created government shows its true face: More troops to Mogadishu

loool. I like the idea that one should not fear this government because it is run by locals? Thats fantastic.

As for the President why did he go to these countries?

Anyhow support the government lads led them lead and give them time.

Shabelle   

I don't like it, but foreign peace-keeping forces are a must in our current predicament.

There are various elements within the country that are opposed to the Shariff adminstration. What do people expect him to do? The Sheikh already invited his enemies to the peace process but they want nothing to do with him. Their only language is war and violence. You can not negotiate with these animals. AMISON troops are necessary for the security of the interim government in Mogadishu.

In a perfect World, the Al-Shabbab forces and the handful other Al-somethings would unite to create a stable, national security force. This would ensure there is no need for AMISON troops.

Belial   

Foreign peace-keeping is not a must. Wake up. Thats whats has keeping us at war in almost to years now. The idea of one side having a foreign force behind them will never work. Its time Somalis work and listning to each other.

Thierry.   

Duke

loool. I like the idea that one should not fear this government because it is run by locals? Thats fantastic.

of course its fantastic saxiib why would someone like Prof Addow propogate violence in Xamar when his University is located there, it makes no sense.

me   

Originally posted by Thierry.:

Meiji lay off the Federal government saxiib the heads of it are local men who want he best for South so adeer you don’t need to fear it.

lol......saaxiib this government should be a government for Somalia and not the south only.

Why should the Somali people accept this government as their own government if it's a 'local' government which is best for the south?

No wonder there are so many people against this AU puppet regime.

Thierry.   

Saxiib before you get a head of your self read in the context that I wrote this. Meiji a southerner has sincere concerns it is his and my backyard that foreign troops will be deployed. When I say local men I mean popular folks who have governed the city successfully in 2006 and not the likes of Maxamed Dheere or Abdi Qaybdeed who are also local men. This government of course is also lead by many men and women who come from all parts of Somalia.

me   

lol...somehow I believe that your telling meiji to hush, this brings back to my memory ....in the early days when TFG 1 was formed emperor criticized the TFG and General Duke reassured him. That they were lead by 'local' guys who had teh support of the 'region'.

What makes this new puppet different then the old one?

What has he done after 3 months? what did Cabdilahi Yusuf do after 3 months in 'power'?

Thierry.   

Lol I am not telling him to hush the brother has every right to criticize the government, and I will defend it where I deem it defensible.

As for your first question it is clear to everyone that both men are different, the current President calls for negotiations and settling our differences through dialogue, the old President followed his predecessors (ultimate power by any means). President Sharif has taken new and innovative route to solving our problems and that’s through peaceful negotiations.

As for the second question 3 months is too soon to judge any one saxiib, however he has already got the legitimacy of the Ulema, groups such as Xisbu Islam are stopping violence and not to mention that Mogadishu is more peaceful than anytime in the last 2 years leading to many refugees in Afgooye camps to come back.

Fabregas   

They should stop misleading the SOmali people on the African Troops issue. Uganda and Burundi came on request of Uncle Sam to fight and curb "Somali terrorists ". All this talk about them bringing security, governance, helping setting up institutions is complete and utter nonsense.

Thierry;

legitimacy from Ulema on account of ruling by shariah and removing foreign troops, not by ruling by previous clan/secular formulas and deceiving the ulema by bringing more troops under the nose.

Coloow   

**** xaar baratay. That is what this government is;

The members of the fake parliament; the same as Doofaarey

The selection of Shariif Sheraton- dito

The selection of the PM

The selection and scope of the cabinet; underpinned by the doofaarey spirit.

Dhoofka

The result; People in Muqdisho have yet to see the so called peace caravan (Xiin, 2008). It is back to square one; more killings; more wars.

Spare us the nonsense about the uluma- there is no such thing as Ulumo in Muqdisho; they are warlords, tribalists, divisionists who have realised a business idea.