Sign in to follow this  
Yusufaddie

Where did it all go?

AYOUB   

Yusufadie, lots of questions from you bro, who do you work for?? :D

I think only Abdiqassim can explain how he spent the money donated to 'rebuild the country'. If Abdiqassim and the other warlords could produce a budget that could be studied and scrutinized (ala The Republic of Somaliland), we wouldn't be asking ourselves these sort of questions, would we?

Anyways i am certain the people who are ruled by the violent hoodlums are greatful that you are asking the questions they can't dare ask.

BN   

Yusuf,

I have no idea where that moneys went. Although I have read that the militia he hired has not been paid in God knows how long. I am guessing most was either in swiss accounts of "parliamentarians", tng officials, ina salad boy himself etc. Some was also used to buy weaponry and teknicals. And others to destabalize peaceful regions of somalia.

P.S. I'm sure some was spent on those nice suits he always wears :D

Thats a very small amount of money compared to the $2.5 billion dollar that Soomaali families send back home every-year. Thats alot of money if you just look at it that way. Its more than enuff to rebuild any wartorn nation, and bring it back into the modern age.

I think a national investment group should be created that soomali people who want donate anything to build their can do so. I am sure there are some people who would like to donate some money in sometime their life to help the country.