Wuuba xanaaqa markuu Maslax maqlo
:D

Loool.....
:D:D:D

Maslaax ... Maxlaax.. Maslaax....!

Ka leexo dhiig-kar haku dhace..
:D:D
Xasha awoowe! Cid aan dhig karo u doonayno majirto. :D

Buufis joogta ah, no one but Horn could have given such a great description of himself. Its been real painful to watch you again do this to yourself.

Maslah candidacy is like Hiiraale running a town or building an admin, it’s a nice fairytale that’s makes some, keep warm and sleep at night and brings hope to the desperate. However Horn, adeer have you not learned yet from all the schooling the Duke has been giving you all these years, you must build something to be something and not hope for fate to come again and give you something you don’t deserve.

Ahmed Abdisalaan [great Guriceel hope of Horn] is gone, hiiraale[the Mahdi of horn] is in Ethiopia being trained to kill more of his people, and all you can do is offer the same gas, as reactive response to others.

Horn hadalkiisa waxey la mid tahay islaantii in her yonger days suuqa gashey but when she turned 80 would look at the younger women in their prime and with all their beauty and say mar baan sidaas oo kale ahaa....

Quote of the day... :D

lol @ Gadiid smile.gif sxb inta sheekada naagta suuqa gashay ka daysid maxaa ka fiican sida Britain loves to talk about her glory days what is wrong with Horn talking about his glory golden days. and one more point, unlike Duke, Horn got something history of Somalia to be proad of... ;)

Duke,

hadaladaadu ka soo qaad ma lahan, misaana culusna kuma lahan halkan SOL Politic section. ehm, Rabbi ku og, reer SOL-na ku og, bac baa kugu xiran ee marka hore iska fur bacda :D

Gabbal   

Originally posted by General Duke:

you must build something to be something and not hope for fate to come again and give you something you don’t deserve.

Nice. smile.gif Well at least now you are helping us understand where the paranoia has come from.

Let's expand this. So Maslax being chosen prime minister (if he does become prime minister) means the idea of Puntland has worked for nothing? Is this what you are implying because if it is not do tell I don't want to be accused of mistranslating you. icon_razz.gif

I had somewhat of an understanding when it comes to the foundation of the buufis displayed the last couple days but I think it is more befitting that we get the answer from the other side. smile.gif

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Allamagan:

[QB] lol @ Gadiid
smile.gif
sxb inta sheekada naagta suuqa gashay ka daysid maxaa ka fiican sida Britain loves to talk about her glory days what is wrong with Horn talking about his glory golden days. and one more point, unlike Duke, Horn got something history of Somalia to be proad of...
;)

Allamagan, in adeer we all have something to be proud of history of Somalia. Marka Gadiid iyo waxa ku fikrad ah dan bay u tahay inay meesha xagxagasho ka dhacdo. ;)

Horn, I almost know where this BUUFIS comming from. Wait for the next 2 days it will get worsen Ilaahow Duke caafimaad ha siiyo gabanku qarasta ku kacsane. smile.gif

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

quote:Originally posted by Aw-Dhubad:

Otherwise why is he agitated every time you mention Maslax.

It is really puzzling Dhubadoow. He, and some of his clansmen, have posted upwards of dozen or more prime minister topics (including this one) and I did not remark on their obvious hopefuls, not even once you see.
smile.gif

Yet the two contributions I gave, literally two, that I gave on the topic of prime minister the response not only from him but also couple others has been "enlightening" to behold. Buufis joogta ah wax ka yar kuma tilmaami karo. It is as if I cannot even post a single article for their 20's without coming under some sort of an attack. Far iyo meel bugtaa is og kolayba.
icon_razz.gifWax jirran oo buka ayaad ka hadlaysaa ninyahow oo hooskaada markaay arkaan ayeeysan kaadida ceshan karin maxaad u malaynaysaa markaad aad la deal gareysid.

Talk about intellectually and moraly inferior to you yaa Hornow!!! Xumaan ha u qaadanin ee wanaag u qaado haddii aad aragtid markaad waxqortid ayagoo meel walba ka soo insaarixinaya!!

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

I am hearing some news,that the Good Sheikh has reached out to IndhaCade & Sh Aweis...and i hear the news is positive.

*Joining the charter* world
smile.gif

It was never about Shiekh Sharif reaching out but Xassan Dahir accepting it. If this is true, it should be welcomed. Soomaali siiba gobalada koonfureed labaatan sano ayay dagaal ku jireen. Haatan oo la cayriyey Xabashidi in mar labaad midiyaha laysku soofeeysto waa arrin khatar ah ka hortagne u baahan. Good on the Shiekhs.

Dhubad.   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Aw-Dhubad, adeer Maslah is the least of our worries, what concerns me is the state of you and poor Horns mental halth, clutching to straws on every turn. Its not good for you lads.

Juje, adeer, spy, spy, spy , Maslah means nothing

Sxb can't you not see how you behaving yourself? I think you are the one who needs help dude. You have posted tons of support message towards your favourite man Ciro (which is nothing wrong with it) and Horn did not protest abit but when he did the same thing for his favourite man you hit the roof by talking sh*t like Guriceel, Hiiraale, Taano, Gedo, AbdiQasin lol ?

I am sure Horn dhiiqada wuu kula qasan karaa by listing the number of times you were chased from Kismaayo, Afguduud and the famous defeat that took jsut 2Hours, Morgan AKA Cabdibille, etc but I guess he is wiser than that

As for me , I did not even said I support Maslax so what are you talking about? even if I did, don't I have right to support whoever I want just like you?

War inleen tanoo kale!