Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Togdheer: Degmadda Buuhoodleh oo maamul loo samaynaayo + kii Puntland oo isaga baxay

RedSea   

Your first sentence is bit reasonable, but the later sentence it's just idiotic really. Is that what you believe.

What can Ethiopia do to the millions of people ii sheeg bal. Unlike our southern brothers whom some are against (majority) Ethiopia and some are with Ethiopia, the folks in Somaliland are united from top to bottom, if Riyale insists anything that they don't like, they will cut the loose on him. Did you not know that.

There is huge difference between Somalis in the South and the ones in Somaliland.

Every single one of them is willing to die saaxib, beena maaha midhkaasi. Ethiopia xataa ha yimaadan.

me   

What we need is a good old war in the north and these are positive steps towards that.

Only when we all suffer will we learn to live together. A war will also end all this waan goosanaynaa BS. Sheekadu sheeko qabiil un ayee noqonaysaa marka lays galo.

Xabashi hadii ay imanaysana ha timaado. Xamarba wey joogaan, ma waxbaa noo hadhsan?

^^^Xaasid...Reer Waqooyi 88 Dagaal uga filan,

Nabadshe....Good points. Clanish sentiments are already being aired over the media. The push by SLand army was portroyed as an attack by one Qabiil on another web page

Xargaga   

Yes i saw alot of websites icitemments. But the funny thing with these websites is taht they all operate in the western peacefull environmnt yet they would put all efforts and publish all propagandas to have those in deprivation of basic needs in life to go to war. The main question is Why are those young men being sent to war? For what cause?

me   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

^^^Xaasid...Reer Waqooyi 88 Dagaal uga filan

No a good old war is whats needed, miyiga xitaa laysaga daba tago. Ama ha laysku dhamaado ama ha la heshiiyo wax u dhaxaysaa ma jirto.

Marka xanuunka la wada dareemo ayaa wax la fahmayaa.

This land that land bla land blue land waa BS. Sheekadu waa reer hebel, reer hebel iyo reer hebel. Reer kastaana ceelkiisa, meesha xoolihiiso daaqaan iyo baraagihiisa wuu yaqaanaa. Nin walbaa tiisa ha ka fakaro hadii aan wax la wada wadaagi karin. Ama aan midnimo isku raacno ama qabyaalad aan isku raacno wax u dhaxaysaa ma jirto.

Dadka isku dhamaanayaa waa fariidada 'xuduudaha' daga, they know who they are.

The boys from the far west or the far east won't even notice there is war.

Xargaga   

Dadka isku dhamaanayaa waa fariidada 'xuduudaha' daga, they know who they are.

Sxb fariidada xuduudka wadadega laftigoodu colaad iyo nabadba waiy ujoogeen, se waxbaa kaa dhex guuxaya ee maad banaanka soo dhigtid? :D

me   

^ wax iga dhex guuxaya ayaa iska yar, dadkiinan sheekada wax weyn ka dhigaya ayaan la yaabanahay, waxani 150 sano ka hor wey socdeen. Marka wax aan isku dhibaayo ma jiraan. I just would love to see a war, a good war ofcourse, because it might humble you folks qabyaalada caabuda. Maybe it will stop this reer hebel BS in you.

Clan Wars in the North from 150 years ago

Emperor   

^What is that link suppose to mean ya me?

LOL@me I can see you are employing the famous Somali adage:

Ha is raacdo diidayee Ha is raamsato

me   

Originally posted by Emperor:

^What is that link suppose to mean ya me?

LOL@me I can see you are employing the famous Somali adage:

Ha is raacdo diidayee Ha is raamsato

The link is supposed to mean, we can pretend things have changed, but 150 years later we are still at it, doing the same BS. Sheekadu waa reer hebel, sidii ay 150 sano ka hor reer hebel u ahayd.

Ta labaad, ha is raacdo wax ka fiican ma jirto. Its either a slow death or going out with a bang for the Somalis, I say let it be a bang. Siyaasad ahaan inuu dagaal dhaco aad ayuu u fiican yahay.

SL iyo PL riyo ayee ku nool yihiin dadka dhulkaas dagana waxay isleeyihiin, dhibaatadu koonfur kaliya ayee ka jirtaa anagana waxba nagama gelin, hadiise ay dareemaan xanuunka in ay soo baraarugayaan ayaan filayaa.

Jaylaani   

Dagaal, dagaal..dhiig dhiig ...sheekadii way so dhamaatay.

Saaxiibayaal, the locals made the decision to do what is right for them and thier kidz. That region is the least developed region. They need to get ahead and get better and Somaliland is willing to help them to acheive just that.

Bah..bahdi iyo anaaqabiil wadaagna waay soo dhamaatay. Hadii qabil qaran lagu dhisaayo inay reer garaoowe xamar tagaan waa qalad. Waxaa xamar idin geeyay waxa weeyaan waxaad wadaagtaan wadan danbaana idinka dhaxaysaa. Somaliland is playing the same game.

me   

Originally posted by Jaylaani:

Somaliland is playing the same game.

Is this a game to you? there are people dying and you see it as entertaintment?

Pi   

Poor English Orphans. Minority tribes cannot secede. Minority tribes cannot become power-houses in somali politics. Will they ever learn?

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by me:

quote:Originally posted by Jaylaani:

Somaliland is playing the same game.

Is this a game to you? there are people dying and you see it as entertaintment?
Game isn't all about balooni ee bal saaxiib u kaadi. I was talking about the political strategy game...

It’s called figure of speech, metaphor… GOD …dadkan xagee wax klagu soo baray.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Pi:

Poor English Orphans. Minority tribes cannot secede. Minority tribes cannot become power-houses in somali politics. Will they ever learn?

:D Kaalay hadii aan runta isku sheegno, keenee badan?

Bahda EThiopia ku nool kuma jirto tirada yaah. :D

niic fowqal niic. :D