Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Togdheer: Degmadda Buuhoodleh oo maamul loo samaynaayo + kii Puntland oo isaga baxay

gat8%5B1%5D.jpg

[Wasiir ku xigeenka Hawlaha guud oo kulan maanta la yeeshay odayaasha Buhoodleh]

Wefdi Uu Hog. Wasiir Ku Xigeenka Hawlaha Guud Ee Somaliland Ayaa Ku Sugan Magaalada Buhoodleh Ee Gobolka Togdhee

Hargeysa (Harowo.com) April 12 -07- Wefdi uu hogaaminayo Wasiir ku xigeenka hawlaha guud iyo guryaynta ee Somaliland Md. Cabdirashiid Ducaale Qanbi ayaa maanta gelinkii hore gaadhay magaalada Buhoodleh ee gobolka Togdheer waxaana halkaasi si heer sare ah ugu soo dhaweeyey dadweynaha reer Buhoodleh.

Wararka naga soo gaadhaya magaalada Buhoodleh ayaa sheegaya in Wasiir ku xigeenka iyo wefdiga uu hogaaminaayo ay kula hadleen dadweynaha reer Buhoodleh fagaaraha magaalada Buhdooleh iyagoo halkaasi uga akhriyey farriin uga timid Madaxweynaha Jamhuuriyadda Somaliland Mudane Daahir Rayaale Kaahin, wefdiga uu hogaaminaayo Wasiir ku xigeenku ayaa maanta waxay kulano is daba joog ah la yeesheen odayaasha iyo waxgaradka reer Buhoodleh, waxaana maalinta berri ah ay booqanayaan kaabayaasha magaalada Buhoodleh oo ay qiimayn ku soo samaynayaan baahiyaha deegaanka Buhoodleh.

dhinaca kalana Waxaa magaalada Buhoodleh dibadda uga baxay maleeshiyaad taabacsana Maamulka ******teeniya ee Puntland iyadoo halkii ay ka baxeena ay soo gaadheen ciidamada Qarranka Somaliland kuwaasi oo gebi ahaanba la wareegay xarumahii dawladda iyo Saldhigii dhexe ee magaalada Buhoodleh, ma jiraan wax xiisad ahi dadweynaha buhoodleh ayaa si diiran usoo dhaweeyey iyadoo xallayna magaalada ay dhex gooshayeen ciidamada booliiska oo kaashanaya kuwa qarranka somaliland iyagoo soo celiyey ammaankii iyo kala danbayntii magaalada Buhoodleh oo muddo dheer aan lahayn maamul adag oo hoos yimaadda Somaliland

dhinaca kalana waxaa magaalada Burco ee xarunta gobolka Togdheer lagu wadaa inuu soo gaadho Madaxweyne Ku Xigeenka Jamhuuriyadda Somaliland iyo wefdi ka tirsan xukuumadda oo uu horkacaayo iyadoo lagu wado inuu usii baqoolo dhinaca xarunta gobolka Sanaag ee Ceerigaabo oo ay sii jogaan raxan ka tirsan golaha Wasiiradda Somaliland oo maalmahii ugu danbeeyeyba ay xarun u ahayd magaaalada Ceerigaabo.

RedSea   

I am really suprsided that is all of sudden happening at once. What is the relations between dhahar situation and Buuhoodle....everything seems to be falling in Somaliland's favor.

Paragon   

Ask yourself, how does Somaliland come across now? :D There is a PR campaign going on here and many don't seem to recognise this. Puntland is pulling out to make a point to the International Community and Ethiopia. 'We are under attack' smile.gif

Somaliland seems to be moving forward taking the place of Puntland and as a result creating a new set of problems for itself, which shall occupy it for sometime to come. Thwarting all efforts of international recognition.

Saaxib.....Mujahid Paragon( Don't laught at title), dadkaan kubad intee laga dhigan lahaa, I think the intellectuals of SSH should envision their own ministate. I already have a fine leader in the mind,a true patriot and great Somali.

me   

@paragon - Traitor, why did you have to say it, now they know the 'plan'.

Waryaa badacase only laascaanood left man and SL is only 10 miles away from it. One last push I say.

RedSea   

Paragon, loool..

no jilci afka ninywo, maan ku fahmin wali. Anigu xooga iska flight 13 ayaan ahay, bal naga daa sarbeebtan aad sarayso. lool

Che...dadkaasi waayo hadaa, waa reer Buuhoodle...iyagu ciday rabaan ha raacan, as long as they get what they need in turn.

Me...nope that is not how I stated my point man. Aniga Las Anod kama iman dadkeeda ayaa haysta meesha, wax 'last push' layidhaa majiraan. Dadka sawirka aad ku aragto waa reer Buuhodle uun.

me   

Originally posted by Mj. bada Cas:

Me...nope that is not how I stated my point man. Aniga Las Anod kama iman dadkeeda ayaa haysta meesha, wax 'last push' layidhaa majiraan. Dadka sawirka aad ku aragto waa reer Buuhodle uun.

Waad iska rabtaaye mujaadid iska soo soco. Warkani caawa marfashyadii wuu camirayaa soomaaha?

Paragon   

Lol, Che. Weyba ku guda jiraan as I hear. It should be interesting to see how it goes. Being subject to attacks maalin joogtaba is not a good prospect in life.

Months ago, I spoke to few individuals in this forum (privately that is) about the Sanaag issue and I warned about some of the things happening. Lol, TFGda ayaa iyaga la cadayd. Waxaanan ku iri, adeerayaal, soon you would have conflicts and that would bring Ethiopian troops in your door-steps working for Cade and they laughed at it. Maantana, although I wont say 'I told you so', I strongly advice them to have their own ministate until a genuine Somali government is in place.

Just like I said year/s ago (even in this forum), until each clan is allowed to have control over its affairs, there would be no sight of genuine peace. We need a flat playing field for all clans to participate in national politics in equal footing. Rejecting the existance of other ministates disadvantages those who dont have an establishment of their own. With some, like the Core Puntlanders, their regional state makes them more advantagious than others. This is inequality that only brews more anger in disadvantaged clans.

Now, you see what the existence of single Puntland state has led to? The invitation of Ethiopians when others (because they lack the necessary state apparatus and knowledge) couldnt. The results of such invitation needs no re-telling.

me   

Originally posted by Kamalu Diin:

Paragon I liked your ideas and they are vivid, no futher explanation needed.

Classic :D

RedSea   

Paragon,

Ilma boodyo gaab (Xabashida) in ay noo iman doonaan ma warbaa katagaan...lakin waanu Jabin doona Insha Allah. lool

Waan gartay, laakin Insha Allah it won't get to that point let us hope.

Waryaa, mr. Me, hadalada jil jilicsan igala wareeg yaakhii....anigu miskiinkaa Minnesta bookiisa iyo shaqadiisa yar eryanaya ayaan ahee mawaqtibaan uhayaaba waxaas aad sheegtay.

Somali kala war la'.

Xargaga   

With me i would be watching the current developments with caution. The reason i say this is because i clearly dont trust the genuinity of Riyaale administartion in Its ongoiong Operation in the East of Somaliland. I realy doubt and Might be some sinister hidden agendas and conspiracy between these entities and their Godfather Zenawi.I dont like to be pessimistic but this would benefit Puntland intentions than the majority of somalilanders Cause, which is rescinding the ill fated voluntarily forged union.

This is what i think the whole operation is about. The Somaliland forces have planned to push towards the east with full knowledge of puntalnd . Puntalnd would withdraw its forces but would use tribalistic sentiments and Incite the locals to fight against the agressors. The Somaliland army would use all means posible and involve the locals on Somaliland side to figt the locals on puntland side. The war would then be turned into a Clan feud which would draw the Attention of the international community. Then ethiopia would have to Inerfere especially in Buuhodle area. Then The African Union would be persuaded to bring its forces to these areas. Then i can see the international community Persuading Soamliland to join the Fedral Government and the offer being that the borders of Somaliland state in the federal government would be as Was before the union. Just as have been highlited by the current TFG administartion in their inital boundary drawings.

Would this Succeceed? Lets wait and See.

RedSea   

^Those are scary thoughts there, looking from that prespective, Somaliland shall not lift a finger I hope...as Paragon put it will ruin the chances of Somaliland's contention for international recogntion. Whatever the intentions are though, dagal wiil kuma dhasho. Kolay iyo Kolayba dhib iyo qax uun baa kasoo if baxaya.

ansaar17   

Originally posted by Mj. bada Cas:

Paragon,

Ilma boodyo gaab (Xabashida) in ay noo iman doonaan ma warbaa katagaan...lakin waanu Jabin doona Insha Allah. lool

Waan gartay, laakin Insha Allah it won't get to that point let us hope.

Waryaa, mr. Me, hadalada jil jilicsan igala wareeg yaakhii....anigu miskiinkaa Minnesta bookiisa iyo shaqadiisa yar eryanaya ayaan ahee mawaqtibaan uhayaaba waxaas aad sheegtay.

Somali kala war la'.

Maxaad jabini, hubka iyo cidankiinaba waxaa lagu tababara ethiopia.

if ethiopia wants to give somaliland to tfg and yeey, they will.