Sign in to follow this  
SoMa_InC

Bob, Northerner, Shujui, 187, Nuune.....

SoMa_InC   

Bob, Northerner, Shujui, 187, Nuune and the rest on board whats happening? The sports section of SOL is officially becoming wack. It is surely nothing without you guys.....let the game roll...

Everytime I come to check on new postings, its the same stuff. I know we can make this Sports section better.....

Now lets see if yall are on holiday or are around...

PS...Chelsea is doing great so far and am sure the Quadraple dream is on.....

Just 12 months ago, Arsenal were being hailed as the invincibles of English football, a side who would not be threatened at the top of the Premiership for many years to come.

CHELSEA did it ! Yet Arsene wenger dosen't belive it.

Amazing

N.O.R.F   

Soma, as you well know i have moved to the Middle East and have been 'chillin' for 3 or 4 days.

Having missed my flight due to some crazy traffic on Tuesday evening i managed to get on a flight via Abu Dhabi. I have been given a 5 room Villa as 'temporary' accommodation, i have been on the beach playing footy, dining out on the best food i have had in years, watching football at outdoor restaurants and eateries and generally admiring my new city. There is some of the most amazing architecture. Just saw England beat Wales. :D

SOL sports has been quiet but it will pick up again soon when the season gets into full swing. I know Sujui is having problems logging on. 187 been quiet, BOB is quiet, QL is quiet and where is Beneyal?????

SoMa_InC   

Earz...wlc aboard. I tottally agree that Arsenal are inconsistent and crap. Same style of play for the last 3 seasons. Damn!

Raffa...Good to see you back bruv. Damn you chilling in arabta when my *** is still struggling to make ends meet. I am happy for you man! But you know what, take a lil break sometimes and drop some lines here at sol sports page. Your comments and wicked opinions is seriously needed.

SOL sports has been quiet but it will pick up again soon when the season gets into full swing. I know Sujui is having problems logging on. 187 been quiet, BOB is quiet, QL is quiet and where is Beneyal?????

I second that. Where the hell have they gone and why is Mr Shujui having problems logging on. My undercover source informed me that Mr Nuune has been seen sun-bathing somewhere in Somalia. Where is Bob, 187, ql and the rest.....

England won and again a Chelsea player (Joe Cole) scored for the only goal.

I am watching the Scotland Vs Italy game....Italy is so far One Nil down....I want to them loose....Cmon Scots, the road to Germany 2006 aint far.....

Soma,

I've been checking out the sports section for ages and no one seems to come there anymore so I decided to pursue other " interests". This section needs some serious livening up. Besides theres no backup for me in this section "yet", I'm patiently waitin for my fellow gooner Bob to show up again until then, no arguments from me!

But i see ur wastin no time in spreading that hater-itis to sol users esp. taking advantage of the newcomers. But u keep playing dirty(just like chelsea) u wont go far (im sure theres a somali saying for that).

SoMa_InC   

187 Good to see you back sxb. How you doing?

I've been checking out the sports section for ages and no one seems to come there anymore so I decided to pursue other " interests".

Are you thinking of what I am thinking of? What sought of ''interests'' might that be?

But u keep playing dirty(just like chelsea)

Give me a break brother, who plays dirty- Chelsea or Arsenal? Cmon now, which players dive? How many Red cards were issued with Arsenal players since A. Wenger joined them as a Manager, The FA lost count...The list goes on sxb...Arsenal are dirty team...Now tell me, how many times was Patrick Viera red-carded, your so-called most influential and prominent player.

Sir Alex Ferg, one of football's successful manager, was once quoted refering Arsenal to a Rugby team. Dirty team in deed.

I am waiting for your reply when you get a backup from Mr Bob. Am sure he agrees with me that his team is dirty, officially dirty..

N.O.R.F   

Since winningthe CL ( :D :cool: ) i have given up on calling Arsenal names, but that can only last so long. Arsenal were taught a leson twice last year by Man Utd. The arrogance coming out highbury has gone all of a sudden. If i was an Arsenal fan i would bury my head right now!

2mrw Zidane and France will line up against Ireland at Lansdown Road, a huge game for both teams. I'm veering towards supporting the French but i fancy the Irish at home and if Roy Keane plays well.

Prediction 1-2 to France after an early goal from Ireland.

Viking   

Any of you watch the Ivory Coast-Cameroon match? What a game it was! Pity we can't have both teams in the world cup :(

Time has come for FIFA to allocate more places for African teams (but this will probably not be discussed until after the WC in SA 2010).

Soma Inc,

The European leagues just got started...there will be a lot more traffic in a few weeks time.

Rafa,

What is this anti-Arsenal sentiment sxb? lol. L'pool won the first major trophy in a long time and you are already scorning Arsenal? Arsenal fans have nothing to be ashamed of, they have the smallest budget of the four big teams but still manage to stay in contention.

Just like Soma here; Chelsea has a very strong side that will win more trophies in the coming years, but you get to scorn (not a good thing though) others after you have established yourself as a major power-house and won many trophies.

PS: How is life in the ME sxb?

N.O.R.F   

Alxamdullilah all is well here, i'm adapting fine, the weather is cooler now than in the hight of the summer, i have found all the necessary sports channels :D

So who is looking like qualifying from Africa?

Viking   

Glad to hear mate. Seems like...

- Ghana is virtually through

- Tunisa vs Morocco - whoever wins that game is through.

- Cameroon and Togo have destiny in their own hands while

- Nigeria needs Rwanda to beat Angola in order to get through. If Angola win then they will go through.

I would have preferred to have Senegal and Ivory Coast in the place of Tunisia and Angola...but Senegal are paying for their previous slip-ups while Ivory Coast were unlucky for finding themselves in the toughest group.

nuune   

fingers crossed for tommorow against the French here in Dublin, our main line ups are Roy Keane and Damien Duff plus Matt holand, without them, the Irish team can't survive, KEANOOOO IS THE MAIN MAN.

Im good brother, although I see me and you will never settle our argument. When have you seen me dissing chelsea, u should give credit where its due bro. Last season we finished top of the fifa fair play league thus preventing spurs from qaulifying for the Uefa cup. How can u say were dirty, we had one of the best disciplinary records last season.

Rafa, man I'm done with u bro, u just hate arsenal with passion, for reasons not obvious to many. One fluky night and all of a sudden u think ur team is sittin on top of the world. I have to say I was rooting for liverpool that night simply because I like watching good games unlike chelsea.

Viking, not thats a guy I like, he tells it like it is and keeps it real. Rafa Soma u might wanna take a chapter out of Vikings book altough u might be too stubborn to do so.

As you see I have decided to be a lone soldier because I can't stand my team being dissed like this.

Every season the reigning champions get hyped up by the media. Look at what they were saying at the begining of last season about the gunners being the best team and all that? Now all of sudden 6 months later they are nothing. The media changes it idea with the weather and you guys seem to believe them everytime they say something.

SoMa_InC   

Good to see yall back man.

Viking Sxb, I watched that Cameroon vs Ivory Coast game, Damn it was the most boring, non entertaining game I watched. No wonder no African team makes it big in the World Cup. The last 5-10 minutes was better than the whole match, when Cameroon attacked and were lucky to score.

Damn the only good thing about the game were the two goals that were scored by non other than Chelsea striker, Drogba. Good finish in deed.

Why do you lot want France out? I am sure its gonna be a good game to watch.

Raffa Hope you are enjoying your holidays.

187 man you never give up. You seem to be a passionate Arsenal defender, always on the defensive. lol.

mojam   

Will Chelsea win the league this year since they DON'T have the same sponsor as the refs.

^^^ ;)

seriously now, i think Man U will win the premiership this time around.

N.O.R.F   

^^ true, Man Utd are hungry

loool@187, man i'm just pulling ya leg, i just love winding up the Arsenal :D

Zidane vs Keane will be a wicked encounter, i'm about to head off, doo a little shopping then go to a perfect spot to watch the game ;)