Sign in to follow this  
Sharif_seylaci

For all the somalilanders eheyle al beyt

war we our not shiica eheyle al beyt shiica are the ppl who felt sorry my grandfather imam hussein gote killed thats why they beat them self i in the other had just read some salwaat an nabbi some kuran

yaa xusseni ya xassani yaa nabiyo ya rasuuli

anta badru anta nuuro qiblateny

ya xabibi yaa seyidi yaa salawaato la calayka

and many more who should here me

afrcouse imam muhammad al madhi excisted every body knows that imam yaxya was hi son and his mosqe u can find in iraq muhammad al mahdi his father was xassan al caskari and u know that 2

Sunnis belive he was childless but he had muhammad al mahdi where is your therori one thing is muhammad al mahdi is just not the mahdi thats the holl diffrence

RedSea   

^I am from Somaliland,but I think this is just bunch of crap.

Get out of here with you Shiica shid,we aint none that you mention.

NASSIR   

Originally posted by rudy:

the dude must eating to much chaat yo!! where the hell did u pull this stuff from!! holly smoke.

lool, rudy . Do they have chat in LA?

Catalyst   

MKA Yoonis. I have, on the matter of Hassan Al-Askari pointed out without much argument that the man indeed had no children. That is not the end of the story however which is why I had to try and educate you on the subject matter here and why the very claims to Hassan al Askari from all around the world can not be descredited like that. You clearly didnt read my Arabic text in my very first post herre which contained my whole argument. Its your lack of knowledge, it seems, in the Arabic language that is causing you all the confusion.

How could you engage in a discussion with me when you havent read the post I started this convo. with?

Dont let your hatered blind your eyes my friend, I can post a link where your family are asking Arabs to recognise them as Ahlul-beyt (wonder who they're trying to copy here?) and to be honest with you I dont really know what our Arabian friends found so funny but they seemed very amused .

verry nice guys but let me tell u something who told about something shiates shiates are the one who dident protect the imams of allah thats why the beat them selfs and the other hand we have lots of eheyle al beyt around the world like the decented of abdulqadir yeelani for instance he was hassani the ppl who folow him are all sunniis

About hassan al askari let me tell u about his life

about the matter of

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hidden_Imam

about his son about his life

the call him the hidden imam

Originally posted by Mujaahid: Red Sea:

Taako Man, duh.

Asmar is the largest city of Eritrea,take as an example.when Melez refered to it,he was refering to the whole country of Eritrea.

Besides that is not even the point.

FYI Casab and Massaw are the ports that serve Eritrea.

Trying to act wise I see. :D You said that Meles said Asmara was a port city. You looked it up on a map and realised that your scare tactice that Meles was going for 'Somali Ports' just like Onkod, Shabelle, Qaadisiyia of the world, was totally wrong. A third grader could tell you Asseb was the major port town of Eritrea.

Next time get the port right ahemmmmmmm I meanstory right. :D

Orignally posted by catalyst: I have, on the matter of Hassan Al-Askari pointed out without much argument that the man indeed had no children. That is not the
end of the story
however which is why
I had to try and educate you
on the subject matter here and why the very claims to Hassan al Askari from all around the world can not be descredited like that.

Sxb, I don't need any education from you! You should have 'educated' your cousin, who still believes that Hassan had offspring, a boy called Muhammed, so address him and try to spread the word to to him rather than me!

Would you kindly tell the gallery here what was being discussed? You say, that you were discussing with me but I was refuting your cousins false claim about Hassan Al-Askari, which turned out to be quite embarrassing for you I guess, which resulted in you intervening and engage in something that only could be described as damage limitiation! But your folks have been embarrassed already quite alot about this issue so no change here!

Would you kindly tell your inadeer to stop his shia tendencies and his claim of being descended from a man who never had any children, it seems that you're in disagreement, so preference take's your cousin, why didn't it come to him that Hassan Al-Askari was childless?

He's making up a son for him called Muhammed it's getting embrassing would you re-educate him on that matter? How can two person who claim the same linage be in argument about one of their 'ancestors'?

Tell us and about the other claim of yours which was quite amusing to say the least but emotional I guess for you and telling us how a whole people have been attributed to a 'false' father, don't you see the ridiculously of it all?

No one can wrongfully attribute any children or offspring to a man that didn't have any children and that died at a very young age!

About me an my family I see where it is going but I shall not comment because everyone can see for themselves atleast my people don't need to change their orgins every now and then and they have been what they're for centuries! But I told you quite already that no one can pass by telling shia fairy-tales and how a man, who never had any children was wrongfully attributed a whole bunch of children!

You agree with me that Hassan didn't have any children but you're talking about mistakes, so what is it that you don't like and that disturbs you to make so much noise?

Tell me, I shall be all ears for you.

My friend i showd u many times i have many articles every body knows the imams where 12 imams imam muhammad al mahdi was the 12

second is we all know eheyle al beyt where been killed so they was hidden lik imam husseyn hide his son ali zeynal al aabideyn u know that

So hassan al caskari had a son and u know that if u want more articles i can show u

Muhammad al Mahdi

read

Arabic: 'abū l-qāsimi muhammadi bni hassan

(868- ?) Muhammad al Mahdi (the guided) is the 12th and last Imam of the Twelver Shi'i, and is also known as Muhammad al Muntazar (the awaited).

Very little can be said of him with any certainty. In fact, the non-Twelver might very well question whether there was an historical person associated with the name. Jafar, the brother of the Eleventh Imam denied the existence of any child and claimed the Imamate for himself. In fact, accounts of public appearances by Muhammad al Mahdi often involve his mysterious arrival at key moments to challenge his uncle's claims.

In brief, the Twelver Shi'i believe that he was born to a Byzantine slave named Narjis Khatun, and that his birth was kept quiet by his father, the Eleventh Imam, Hassan al Askari, because of the intense persecution of the Shi'is at that time.

Hidden since birth, he reappeared at age of 6 to assert his claim to the Imamate, only to then disappear down a well to avoid the sad fate of his father and grandfather. For the next seventy years he maintained contact with his followers through a succession of four assistants, each known as Bab (Gate), Uthman al Amir; his son Abu Jafar Muhammad ibn Uthman; Abu'l Qasim Husayn ibn Ruh an Nawbakhti; and Abu'l Husayn Ali ibn Muhammad as Samarri. The period when he used the 4 Babs as his form of contacting the Shi'is is known as the Lesser Occultation.

On his deathbed in 941 CE, the fourth Bab, as Samarri produced a letter from the Imam stating that there should be no successor to as Samarri and that from that time forward the Mahdi would not be seen until he reappeared as champion of the faithful in the events leading to the Judgement Day. Therefore, after 941 CE there has been no earthly expression of the Imamate. This period is known as the Greater Occultation. However, it is still possible to seek the Twelfth Imam's advice or intercession by writing him a letter and leaving it at one of the Shi'i shrines. To explain the doctrine of the Occultation, Shi'i theologians draw an analogy to the idea of the sun being occulted by clouds. While the sun is out of sight, it still exists and warms the earth.

There is much that is miraculous associated with al Mahdi. The various traditions are rich in stories and are often contradictory. Tales range from speaking from the womb, growing at so astonishing a rate that he was full grown by age 6, being raised by birds and with the ability to appear and disappear at will.

While there was much controversy over the succession of the 12th Imam, as the Lesser Occultation proceeded, dissent gradually diminished. This can be attributed in part to the active support of the Caliphate for the institution of the Bab. Several opponents of the doctrine of the Occultation were executed and others were persecuted in various ways. Another factor explaining the acceptance of the Lesser Occultation, and by extension the Greater Occultation, was that due to the house arrest of the 10th and 11th Imams. Hence, most Shi'i were already accustomed to the idea of their Imam being hidden from their view.

In the time of the 10th and 11th Imams a network of wikala (agents) had developed to act as intermediaries between the Imam and his followers, handling money and carrying messages back and forth. In fact, Uthman al Amri, the first Bab of the 12th Imam had held the same position as head of the wikala under the 11th Imam. Therefore, for most Shi'i, there was not a significant change in their relation to their Imam after the death of the Eleventh Imam.

Some titles of the 12th Imam include: Sahib az Zaman (Master of the Age), Sahib al Amr (Master of Command), al Qa'im (the one to arise), Bagiyyat Allah (remnant of Allah) and Imam al Muntazar (the awaited Imam).

Where are you in Madinatu Qum, where you parents are studying the doctrine of shii'ism?

Have you yet been on the pilgrimage to Karbalah and An-Najaaf?

I urge you to keep it low and duck because Somalis will fight this and will not easily accept this false doctrine and religious ideology you trying to propagate here so beware I say!

You're mistaken, no Somali will accept your wicked and false doctrine! We're a sunni muslim nation that has been sunni for many centuries and we don't need anything from shia'ism, I ask for your guidence to the right path and that you eventually follow the sunnah of our last prophet peace be upon him!

Eventually that would not only be good for you but your life for this world and the hereafter!

Any of the brothers willing to give a sincere advice and some dacwah to him? It's really dishearting to see somalis accepting false beliefs, doctrines and religious dogmas that are alien to us and the religion of Al-Islaam!

Anyway I shall extend my sincere wishes to you that you renounce this false belief and return to the right path by following the holy Quraan and the sunnah of our last prophet peace be upon him. We have to follow the salaf and not the innovators and the folks that have ridiculed the salaf by saying that they have disbelieved, the shiite curse Abubakr Assidiiq and Cumar bin Al-khattaab and they are wicked thus one should abstain from such false doctrines and misleading religious dogmas that one will lead to hell-fire!

We ask Allaah to help us refute those who belief in such wicked and false doctrines, safe us from it and guide those who believe in this falsehood thorougly to the right path for they're lost, inshallah! Amiin.

This is a sincere advice and I hope you accept it!

I just showd u ur a verry strainge guy u know that daariqatal qaadiriya of abdulqaadir al yelaani is sunni we folow him we do the salawaat we fast and do salwaat when it is ashura about imam husseyn

We do mole ta nabbi for centry when its mala ta nabbi we do the mawdlid

Another thing is salafri or daariqatal saalixya is not our way we do our ziyaaraz for your informtation i am not telling u any one i sshia i am not shia are the ppl who think imam ali should be the kalief and belive and the shoulde protect the imams of allah thats what they belive

They are not eheyle al beyt

we have asharaafs from tunisia who are also decented of husseyn decented of imam cali zenayl al aabiden.

There is the the royal family of jordan the hashimite they are sunni the trace there linage back 2 imam hassan the brother of my great grand father

We have the morocans who are also hassani

We have even the records of sh ********

proofs he is the from the eheyle al beyt he told his childeren becous he was an iraqi he came from samara thats where he was from.

For your information my father whent to the imam ali mosqe he prayd there he went 2 imam husseyn mosqe in karbala wuu soo ziyaartay he went to the grave of abdulqaadir yelaani wuu soo ziyaartay

When the land of the imams is save i might go 2

Baliis stop referring to explicit qabiil names.

[ February 03, 2007, 12:36 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]