Sign in to follow this  
raadamiir

Anarchists See All and Any Kind Of Government As An Occupation!!!

Anarchists see all and any kind of government as an occupation.

What do you call a bunch of People who don't want to be governed?

What do you call a bunch of people who declare war on ethiopia from Mogadishu and who seemed suprised when they see Ethiopians in Mogadishu?

What do you call a bunch of people who still think we were in the 90s?

What do you call a bunch of people who think the capital city of a whole country belongs to them?

What do you call a bunch of people that don't listen to their elders?

What do you call a bunch of people who call for a fight and than fire their bullets behind women and children?

Kashafa   

My brave Amxaari-surrogate, What you call a government is a collection of uneducated dad-qalato, warlords, munafiqeen & kufaar, and clannist animals brought together in Nairobi by those with a vested interest in a docile and non-Islamic Somalia. Do you understand what 'vested interest' means ? Crudely put, it means they're milking the cow for their own benefit, not yours. A dismantled, destroyed, and divided Somalia is the whole idea. Divide & Conquer is the oldest trick in the book, and these Xabashis, thanks to Messrs. Yey, Riyaale, and Gheedi, are playin it to perfection.

* but Adeer said they were our friends and allies and that they would give me lots of chukulaato and jalaato...Beeeeeenloooooo*

I did chuckle at your post tho. Kinda ironic coming from someone who's continously refighting the '91 civil war in his mind. You gotta understand that we're in April of 2007, Adeer Yey is stuck in "power-by-any-and-all-means" mode and he's taking you down with him. I'd cross over to the G-haadi side if I were you :D

Kashafa   

^Lol@meeting, we need to get a undercover SOL nomad with a hidden camera into one of those meetings. I mean, do they actually believe their own shit or are they upfront with the fact that they gotta spin, twist and dodge their way out of the TFG's impossible situation

Calling all volunteers....

N.O.R.F   

Its got to be some one good with the gift of gab. Able to mingle and throw the right hand up (ala Hitler) after every speach. Mise waa qacanta bidixda tolow? :confused:

It is called living room syndrome [LRS]. Very contagious if one is qabyaalad-minded and weak-minded, iska jir.

I don't know sometimes which one is silliest of the one: The ludicrous, preposterous clanist conspiracies spewed at those living rooms warka kasoo maqlaan dadkaas or those who succumb believing those xaardibi.

Kashafa you nor you clan have an alternative so please save just the nac,nac.

Abduallhi Yusuf and this Government is the best thing that has Happen to Somalia.

Kashafa   

Originally posted by raadamiir:

Kashafa you nor you clan have an alternative so please save just the nac,nac.

Abduallhi Yusuf and this Government is the best thing that has Happen to Somalia.

Straight from the gamebook: when all else fails, when you're staring facts smackdab in the face, when reality proves to be an unwelcome guest, stick your head in the sand and seek comfort within the clan herd. Aabo Cabdullahi knows all. Aabo Cabdullahi said Adeer Zenaawi is a nice man who is helping our particular herd get all the grass we want so we can become fat and lazy. But if we get fat and lazy, how will we defend ourseleves ? I guess Adeer Zenaawi will always be there to protect and serve. He is an outstanding upright man of character. Just like Aabo Cabdullahi. smile.gif

Raadmiir, in case you're wondering, no, I don't think you're that dumb. Just showing you how clannist zeal can relegate the thought process of a grown man into that of a 5 year old.

On second thought......xoogaa waxaa moodaa you're missing a few bolts. Jaat-ka iska kala yareey, sxb. Marqaan high will not substitute for reality.