Sign in to follow this  
XOG-ogaal

Will you elect sheek Ibraahim caddow as your president?

yessssss i would have elected sheek Ibraahim caddow and the reason is that i support Ittihād al-mahākim al-islāmiyya.(اتحاد المحاكم الإسلامية)

i would have liked it more if u say Sheikh Sharif Sheikh Ahmed.LooL

why didn't u tell us ur opinion horta?

me   

Yes I would, as the spokesperson for the ICU he did a great job, he was always calm,always said the right things. He comes over as a calm,educated and principled person, who loves his people and his country and is genuinely interested in peace and we need men like that to lead Somalia.

Sheikh Ibrahim Cadow would certainly get my vote.

Sheikh Sharif Sheikh Ahmed would get my vote too.

me   

BTW where is Sheikh Ibrahim Cadow, I hope that the enemy hasn't cought him.

Fabregas   

I think the Sheikh is at a gathering of anti Trojan Fedhruled Government folks in Leicester(U.K)!

I wouldn't vote him, why? doesn't look like president material!

I'm just trying to see if somalis will elect someone that is not from the big tribes.

Yes I would elect him because of his background of his religion and principle.

you have to stand for something

Geel jire12

I wouldn't vote him, why? doesn't look like president material!

war geele

so what do you think of cade riyaale and yousuf ?

Fabregas   

The president has to be a strong, disciplined and organised person. In the T.F.G you have Yusuf and Geedi. One is tough and one is articulate( at least they say). In the I.C.U you had Awyes a former military man and Shariff the softy! Thus he is not presdential material, especially not in a country like Somalia!

geele maxay somalidu ku maah maah daa (afkaaga caano lagu qabay)

sxb beenta yaa ku sheegay

those guys your talking about were geeljire include aways muranka iyo madaxa ageega meeshas ayey kusoo barteen as for cadow and shariif xammaraawi waaye kaluumesato and that is how they become softy because they had persuade the fish to eat meat. get it

lol@@ (Cowboy) you know he can't talk that is why he got 10 advicers

your not help your views man , if your gonna say somebody is softy and they can't be president and bush is your examble (mama's boy)

I don't know what to say

Paragon   

Originally posted by Superfluous:

BTW where is Sheikh Ibrahim Cadow, I hope that the enemy hasn't cought him.

In Lecester, UK I heard. Holding a conference in that town, I was told. If he is alreay in the UK, it is no wonder that Sheikh Shariif is heading to the UK too. Cadow is holding a three day conference at the university of Lecester.

Somali Diaspora Network and a host of other groups from all ends of the world are present in that town. Many are still on their way, pressumably to coincide with the visit of the Shariifs - but still Sheikh Shariif is not confirmed. Cadow is representing the UIC and 7 mps from the TFG parliament are also present in the meeting.

---

Kulan looga hadlayo arimaha Somalia oo ka furmay Mag. London

Click here to find shabelle news in english

Mogadishu 07, April.07 ( Sh.M.Network) Kulan balaaran oo looga hadlayo arimaha Somalia laguna casuumay Mas'uuliyiin ka tirsan dowladda KMG ah iyo Maxkamadaha islaamka ayaa jaaliyadaha Somaliyeed ee ku nool caalamka uga furmay dalka Britain.

Kulankaan oo ay soo qaban qaabisay jaaliyadda Somaliyeed ee ku nool magaalada London ee dalka Britain ayaa waxaa ka qeyb qaadanaya qeybaha jaaliyadaha Somalia ee ku nool qurbaha, iyadoo sidoo kalena kulankaan ay ka qeyb qaadanayaan ilaa 7 mudane oo ka tirsan Baarlamanka Somalia oo ay ka mid yihiin Max'ed Cabdi Yuusuf, C/raxmaan Xaaji Aadan Ibbi, Caasho Xaaji Cilmi iyo xubno kale, iyadoo dhanka Maxkamadaha uu kulankaan uga qeybgalayo xoghayaha amuuraha dibadda Prof. Ibraahim Xasan Caddow oo xalay gaaray magaalada Leicester ee duleedka magaalada London, halkaasi oo kulanka uu ka furmay.

Kulankaan oo socon doona muddo 3 cesho ah ayaa la iskula soo qaadi doonaa xaaladaha dalka Somalia iyo isbadaladii dhacay dhowaan, iyadoo qeybaha kulankaan ka qeybgalaya ay ka soo saari doonaan kulankaan war murtiyeed balaaran oo ay u dhan yihiin oo ay ku faaqidi doonaan arimaha Somalia.

Max'ed Xaaji Engriis oo ka mid ah ergada ka qeyb qaadaneysa kulankaani ayaa shabelle u sheegay in kulankaan uu yahay mid muhiim ah isla markaana ay dani ugu jirto qeybaha Somalida.

Kulankaan oo shalay furmay ayaa sidoo kale waxaa ka qeybgalaya aqoonyahano Somaliyeed oo ka kala yimid dalalka caalamka.

Guddoomiyaha golaha fulinta Maxkamadahii islaamka iyo Afhayeenkii hore ee Baarlamanka Somalia, Shariif Xasan ayaa la filayay in kulankaan ay ka qeyb qaataan hasa ahaatee waxaa la sheegay in ay ka cudur daarteen balse ay u matalayaan kulankaasi xubno ay wakiisheen.

Shabelle Media Network Somalia

E-mail us: info@shabelle.net