Sign in to follow this  
Herer

How Will You Celebrate the Prophet's Birthday?

Herer   

Today is the day on which the sun of guidance and mercy rose. On that day, the noblest of all creation was born – Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him). Almighty Allah sent him to drive people out of darkness into light; He sent him as a source of mercy to all the worlds. By Allah's leave and support, the noble Prophet succeeded in delivering the divine message and attracting a large number of people into becoming devout worshippers of Allah. We, the one and half billion Muslims, are his followers who love and hold him dearer than our children and parents and even our own selves.

We thought this day must be a very special occasion for each and every Muslim, including you. You might, therefore, love to share with the Ummah your feelings toward and plan for celebrating his birthday. Tell us how you will celebrate the birthday of Prophet Muhammad and share your thoughts with the whole Ummah.

Hayat   

i try my best to refelct on my beloved prophet everyday, not specifically. I remeber him when i read any hadith he said, when i am reading his autobiographical life. I try to equip the indisposable knowledge allah has given him everyday.i dont

celebrate

just his birthday, but everyday he was with us until he returned to his lord, and i like to believe that is true Aqidah.

Blessed   

Peace and Blessing be Upon him..

In honour of his sunnah, I didn't celebrate his birthday. smile.gif We did have a lovely day at the zoo with my LO, though. smile.gif

Salama alaykum,

To celebrate the birthday of Mustafa alayhi salatu salam is bid'ah, it is not apart of his sunnah and his sahabi never used to celebrate (they were the most beloved to him).

Implementing the sunnah in our daily lives would do much for our eeman and our aakirah.

* I give money to the poor ( makes them love the prophet more)

* I wear khamiis and arabic coffe...

* I listened to Nashiids for the prophet PBUM

* I read & listened to Muhadaraat by Ulama about the life of the prophet..

* I fasted that day ( it was monday)

All of the above walaahi I loved him more than before the Mawlid ( dont say birthday)...

Its bid'a ...but a good bid'a (advisable Bid'a)...

Many Ulima said you will gain so much from it... too bad for who missed it but insha allah we all be here next year smile.gif